Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be too, but I think it is less than that.

They NEED to immediately get her back to jail now those results have been returned............all the doors are closing and she is realizing she can't lie her way out anymore.

She is a prime candidate for SUICIDE, as she would feel like that would be the ULTIMATE REVENGE on everyone.

completely agree! :clap: I am scared she is going to kill herself and take this to her grave!

No, I don't... I'm just wondering why it hasn't been released if the DNA of the body decomposing in the trunk is that of Caylee's. Why is it the air farm?

There is a direct link in the article that explains the specific Air Farm that conducted the test . . .

My opinion is that the DNA is not back yet. In MA we only have 1 lab for the entire state and it is seriously under staffed. It's also first come first serve and sometimes it can take months for a results to come back.

jmo

That DNA is back............it went to the FBI lab.

Wish I knew if she was going home! Anyone know where they went after leaving JB's office this afternoon?

but really,,.. Who else could it be???? Caylee is the only person missing that is connected to casey right now!

folks...i know what i'm doing. I'm trying to keep the facts straight. Wesh-tv is reporting that the farm found decomposition of a body.

It says nothing about caylee. Of course we know the possibilities. But if you go and say that wesh-tv is reporting that evidence of caylee has been found you would be wrong.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Casey claims she hooked up with Joran Van Der Sloot and he left Natalee in her trunk.

But no, I agree, I have been saying the same thing all along...noone else connected to Casey is missing. Her daughter is missing. Casey will lie her way out of anything. Who else could it be?

Bless you Body Farm.

actually this is a very somber time but you made me laugh so loud my cat jumped in fright

Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old, Caylee.
~snip~
This is the first scientific test giving investigators another signal that a dead body was indeed in Casey Anthony's car.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/d...orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_02450108272008

Checkmate.

Can we assume the deal is to take the death penalty off the table
if she leads them to the body?

Do you think she will agree to any deal?

there is no report that it is caylee's

Even to my optimistic mind it is WAYYYY too coinsidental that Caylee is missing and there is proof of decomp in the trunk......Caylee is gone guys......I feel like crying and puking (and hoping my puke lands on Caseys foot!) :Justice:

There is a direct link in the article that explains the specific Air Farm that conducted the test . . .

I took a few courses under Dr. Bill Bass who started the body farm and there is no way they can fool that group of people. He has been the leader in forensic anthropology in the world for many years.

Thats what I think. I think that they told her not to waste their and TE's time and money and they will take the DP off the table if she points them to the body. JMO.

I feel sick, sad, and have tears..but it's not like I didn't expect this. I love all of you Websleuthers and have felt a deep kinship with all of you during this agaonizing case. God Bless Caylee and God bless you all.

Backatcha girl. So terrible...

The ONLY place I do not want Caylee to be is in the landfill! I just don't want her there and pray she is not there!

They already knew............someone helped her dispose of that body.

I dont think they did. I think they are just believe Casey's lies because otherwise they would have to believe Caylee is dead. I don't believe they helped dispose of Caylee.

Can we assume the deal is to take the death penalty off the table
if she leads them to the body?

Do you think she will agree to any deal?

She would be EXTREMELY smart right now to admit was an accident -- lead them to the body -- and not get charged with murder.

Ok - just got back from a afternoon of dr appts --- and I see that there was a body in the trunk? Is this true? Whats going on --- I knew I should have cancelled the appts..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth