Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you think if the body was Caylee's they would have DNA and tell the public they are focusing on a homicide investigation versus a missing person?

My opinion is that the DNA is not back yet. In MA we only have 1 lab for the entire state and it is seriously under staffed. It's also first come first serve and sometimes it can take months for a results to come back.

jmo

Good god I hope they are WATCHING CASEY every single moment not letting her out of their sight for a second!

I bet Baez will challenge the Body Farm evidence because jurors will not understand how it works and he will make it seem unreliable. She is not going to take a deal unless the evidence is clear as water.

I'm so glad I downloaded them on my laptop. I tried to download them on my work computer, but it messed up somehow, and after that I couldn't even access them from here.
Lanie

Gigi's files are still working. Maybe the website is updating the files. I thought for sure the documents would be on Orlando Sentinal site since they requested them but I can't find them. :(

from the orlando sentinal

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show a decomposing body was inside the trunk, a sheriff's office official just confirmed.

Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office are at defense attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee law office. Anthony left Baez's office at 3 p.m., shortly after investigators arrived.

Anthony, wearing sun glasses and a t-shirt depicting her missing daughter, said nothing as she got into the back of a van and drove away with a bounty hunter.

Related links
Cop linked to Casey Anthony fired for lying
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
PDF: Interoffice memo about Deputy Rusciano
Bounty hunter confronts band member near Casey Anthony's home
Casey Anthony discovery documents (large PDF) Sgt. John Allen and the three men who were with him also said nothing to reporters when he walked into Anthony's attorney's office.

Meanwhile, California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said Anthony has made no effort to help him find Caylee, he told the Orlando Sentinel on Wednesday.

"She has not communicated with us at all," Padilla said. "She has no interest in communicating with us."

Padilla, whose nephew posted Anthony's $500,200 bail last week, said if he knew what he knew today about the case, and that the 22-year-old wouldn't cooperate with him, he probably would not have helped get her out of jail.

Padilla said he still thinks Caylee is alive and that Anthony handed her off to someone. But he does not believe the toddler was dropped off with a baby-sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, which is what Anthony has told detectives.

"We don't believe [Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez] exists," Padilla said.

"[Anthony's] got an invisible friend that's called Zenaida," he said. "She's got a world that she lives in that's apart from ours."

Padilla said he is using Anthony's cell phone records as part of his own investigation and has spoken to some of her friends.

Puerto Rico just got much further away.

but really,,.. WHO else could it be???? Caylee is the ONLY person missing that is connected to Casey right now!

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Casey claims she hooked up with Joran Van Der Sloot and he left Natalee in her trunk.

But no, I agree, I have been saying the same thing all along...noone else connected to Casey is missing. Her daughter is missing. Casey will lie her way out of anything. Who else could it be?

Bless you Body Farm.

Maybe life in prison rather than the death penalty. Just a thought. I don't have a clue.

Thats what I think. I think that they told her not to waste their and TE's time and money and they will take the DP off the table if she points them to the body. JMO.

I feel sick, sad, and have tears..but it's not like I didn't expect this. I love all of you Websleuthers and have felt a deep kinship with all of you during this agaonizing case. God Bless Caylee and God bless you all.

I agree but I will be surprised if they do. They seem to be acting like gentlemen.
I think she will be rearrested if she says nothing by her deadline tomorrow.

Could that be WHY the 3 officers came to the attorney's office? That her bond had been revoked.

Chat realtime about this case.

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

I really wish the Anthony's didn't have a spokesperson.. I would love to hear how Cindy explains this one away (The Body Farm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau