Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I so agree....I know I have done so much thinking about unwanted pregnancies and adoption alternatives than ever!
OT but related

I am an adopted child. I am extremely grateful for the family I have. My husband and I just built my parents a house around the corner from us, and I look into the eyes of the three beautiful boys I have. Not a day goes by that I don't thank my birth mother in my prayers. She gave me something far greater when she gave me up.

I watch this case, and I think: What if I had been born into this family? I believe Caylee never really had a chance, and that breaks my heart. It is my firm opinion that our society has glamorized this idea of teen moms keeping their babies, sometimes to the detriment of the children. I would simply say that ADOPTION IS SUCH A SPECIAL OPTION and I wish that Caylee had been given the chance to bless another family's life.

ETA: I know many single mons and teen moms do a wonderful job, so there is no disrespect meant to them.

"It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car," Cindy told the dispatcher.

Why, why, why??? This little gift, this precious child. I do not understand WHY..

We pray for children By Ina Hughes
who want to be carried and for those who must,
for those we never give up on
and for those who don't get a second chance.
For those we smother . . .
and for those who will grab the hand of anybody
kind enough to offer it.

Yep. It's all over. The only ones who don't seem to know it are the Anthony's
I've always felt this would be the outcome, but it's still sad to have it confirmed. :( Now, why would this 'limited immunity' deal still be on the table, so to speak? I realize Caylee should be found and given a proper burial, but after 2 months, the chances are slim especially after the storms. I just don't think Casey should get any 'deals' at all and I definitely don't believe Caylee's death was an accident. :furious:

This Casey is really disturbing me..though I do not believe one's spirit lingers after death so Caylee is now with God. As a Mom I cry for her being somewhere cold and dark. I know how kids are afraid of the dark. I don't want her to be scared and lonely without her blanket.

I have never followed a missing person case like this before and I am thinking I am being way too affected..maybe I should distance myself for awhile. Does anyone else feel this way. Add: I know lots of others are being affected. I mean does anyone feel like they are being ***too*** disturbed.

Sliver and any others who feel that you are getting too close. Only you can tell. Have I ever been there? Yes.

If you feel it is getting to you then back off for a little while. Have a good cry then take a walk and get some fresh air. Hug your kids and thank the man above for them. Call a friend or relative. Do something good for yourself. Spend some time in the Bizarre or Smile thread. Then when you feel better, make the decision whether you can come back.

Some cases will get to you. I was this involved during the Joseph Duncan and Jessica Lunsford threads. Couey went down last year and Duncan went down this year. I thought I could celebrate but I can't. It is just too sad. Almost all of us have been there.

But you do have to think of yourself and your family first. So when it is getting to you, take a break. Or give yourself limits to the amount of time that you can be on here. Whatever you need to allow yourself to back off some.

When you decide it is time to return full time, you will be welcomed back.

Take care of yourself

Could the Air findings from the body farm have been returned with chlorine in them indicating a drowning? With the dogs hitting by the pool drowning may be what happened. This may be why the AG is offering to bargain. I am glad to hear that all bargaining is contingent on all truth. I hope she tells 'em most of the story and then lies, taking any bargain off the table. OR they could just say, "Sorry we lied" once Caylee has been recovered. Then prosecute her to the full extent. I know they can't. Just wishing....

She would be talking to me tonight if I was her parents. You don't want to know how I would persuade her.

How do you know about Shepardizing? I wrote the bar on parchment, but today I use Lexis to Shepardize almost all the time.

Thanks for your answers, I suspected as much. I know about Shepardizing because I have a legal asst degree...which I use now and then. I loved our law library!!! Occasionally I go back there, just to feel the books. Ah, the old days!

The Padilla family says this is about Caylee. Prove it. Send Casey back to jail. It's become "all about Casey"......seeing her in that t-shirt is beyond cruel to Caylees memory.
Amen to that! :mad:

Just thinkin out loud and I hope maybe someone may know the answer to some questions I have. Do we know who was driving CA around from June 27th until July 9th? (Keep in mind TonE was gone July 2nd til July 5th)Don't you think who ever it was would have known that Caylee was not where CA said was? Why would CA leave an address on a piece of paper to a place that she has been to many times before? Where is JP?

I have been asking this same thing for over a week. I read the docs and nobodies statements say anything about CA having anyones car except Amy when she went to P. Rico. Nothing about CA borrowing a car. Big empty hole as far as I am concerned.

I'm staying to the very END! I want to see that whole family go down
for all the lies & covering up for Casey that has been done...

Both of them were looking under the playhouse for Caylee's body!!! liars
They know Casey killed Caylee.

Me too!

All I want to say is Rest in Peace darling Caylee, I hope you will come home soon. God will take care of you now, and I hope you know how much we all here at WS love you.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I've always felt this would be the outcome, but it's still sad to have it confirmed. :( Now, why would this 'limited immunity' deal still be on the table, so to speak? I realize Caylee should be found and given a proper burial, but after 2 months, the chances are slim especially after the storms. I just don't think Casey should get any 'deals' at all and I definitely don't believe Caylee's death was an accident. :furious:

Negligent Homicide
IMO

Wow.

What an emotional roller coaster of a day today! Although we all knew that this was a possibility we each in our own way had faith, hope and a belief that somehow little Caylee might just be found and come home alive and well!

Although in some aspect Casey receiving any type of immunity turns my stomach into knots I think that in this case it is so important to gain closure. George, Cindy and Lee desperately need that.My heart breaks for them right now and they must be absolutely shattered! Little Caylee deserves to still be returned to her family and given peace and a proper burial.

I am truly hoping and praying that Casey will for this one time be honest and tell the truth. Bring her daughter home for goodness sake! Whatever it takes, let's get Caylee back!

JMHO

HOw does Casey explain her lack of remorse if it was an accident?

She doesn't. Personally, I don't think she explains anything at all because I think it's highly unlikely she ever takes the stand if her case goes to trial.

The walls are closing in.

Whoa - Nancy Grace is really making a case for Murder 1.

And I agree with her because I agree if it was an accident CA would have called 911. There has been talk for weeks that she was 'afraid' to call 911 because Cindy might 'take Caylee away'. That would never have happened in a million years. Casey lived there! Cindy knew she could get custody but she'd have never cut Casey out of her life.

I haven't seen Casey afraid.

I read the 400 pages. She wasn't afraid when she was being questioned at Universal. She was mad, belligerent, dumb as a fox when questioned.

She wasn't afraid the night her mom called 911, or the night she was arrested. She was pizzed!

No, she brought harm to this baby. I feel it in my old-er bones. And boy am I upset tonight!

When we come to the end of this case, and the outcome is that Caylee is no longer with us, may we all take comfort in knowing that Caylee will never suffer again. To everyone who has been touched by this case: May God wrap you in warm love and gently carry you along the path of grief.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads