Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At times I did and then I got angry and said we have to stay and find answers and do something to make parents aware of what happens when they don't admit they have a child with mental issues. If nothing else good comes from this tragedy, at least we could open some eyes of parents in denial.
Make parents see that they are not failures if there child has problems...they fail when they don't acknowledge it and make strides to correct it. No more Caylees...wake up Mom's and Dad.s!

Mmm hmm. let's get rid of the stigma so people are not afraid to admit they or a family member may need help!

Right, Something doesn't set well with me about Amy or TonE. Another thing didn't she get the tattoo during the time she didn't have a car? No mention of anyone dropping her or going with her.

KC had Amys car when she got the tatoo because she was telling the tatoo guy all about the cancelled trip to PR she couldn't take.

He may be there to provide support to the family, or just in case Casey decides to talk. Possibly to provide info/assist to TES - I saw that they may be at the Anthony home as I type this.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Thank you I didn't know that. That makes sense...plus he doesnt want her to talk...not that he has to worry about that!

I know there is probably no hope left, even if one just considered that 3 unrelated persons remarked that the car smelled like a dead body (including the suspect's mother) and testing shows there was a dead body in there, this child is the only missing "body" in this motley group and the suspect has been proved to be lying her *advertiser censored* off. So....I understand the implications. I've tried to figure out some way for this all to make sense, with Caylee still alive. The only scenario I could come up with is:

1. Casey, possibly with help, killed someone (or someone else did and Casey is helping to cover it up).

2. Caylee saw either the killing, or the aftermath (disposing of the body, which spent some time in the trunk of the car in question).

3. The murderers are scared that Caylee will spill the beans on what she saw so they've squired her away somewhere.

The only (okay, not only) problem with this scenario is that one would think that instead of hiding Caylee, Casey would have tried to "talk" Caylee "out of" what she witnessed (i.e., to convince the child that she didn't really see anything or otherwise prevent the child from talking about it if questioned.) Also, at this late stage in the game with everyone thinking Caylee is dead, Casey would have produced the child and then claimed something like "I killed someone in self-defense and didn't want the child to tell on Casey. I don't know where the body is. Someone named Zenaida took the body."

I don't see any other scenarios where this child could be alive.

I hope whatever is planned (demonstration, etc.) for Monday turns into TES search for Caylee. Anything else would be pointless under the current conditions.

Oh I know that. I've read those quotes. Baez's shoulder rubbed against Casey's head while they were making their way through a media frenzy on the day Casey was released from prison, which clearly means that the two of them are having an affair. Continuing that theory, Baez is probably visiting Casey tonight to consummate their supposed sexual relationship which will happen under the watchful eyeballs of whoever is assigned to watch Casey.

Because Baez's late night visit couldn't possibility have anything to do with the way this case is suddenly moving at top speed today, with major forensic breakthroughs being announced that could put Casey behind bars for the rest of her life.

I hope I've provided some reasonable alternatives to the affair theories.

OR that TES is there..figured I would continue your rant.

Send the love!!:blowkiss: I'm not saying this for notice, but today is my birthday, and I would have much preferred the breaking news to be Caylee had been found alive, and in good health. :mad:
Lanie
Wishing you a :HappyBday anyway and just remember where Caylee is, she is safe and will never be harmed again even though she is there far too soon.

The tatto parlor guy said July 2 or 3 didn't mention anything about a car but nnoticed the type of car she was in when she showed back up on July 15 to sschedual an appointment for the 19th [If I have that date correct] then he remembers her being in a faded maroon compact maybe a toyota. That CA made the comment she had to pick up some friends at the airport and her car was too small. A comact toyota is bigger than her car? Right. Funny becasue the fact that the tat guy noticed what she was driving on 7/15 but didn't notice on 7/2. Don't get that one either.

I am not buying that story of not being able to fit all of them in the car. So, you put some of the luggage on your lap and the rest in the trunk. 4 people (3 including CA) should have been able to fit. How much stuff did they pack for a week long trip?

I believe that the visit that Casey/George had with Casey last, where they came out distressed, is possibly when this "new" story Casey came out with might have come up. And they had to deal with Baez etc in order to determine what to do with that information she shared. Use it, or what?! And now that she is at their house and they are having to deal with having her around, and they have invited or agreed to equusearch coming, and all this damning information is out, they have decided to go ahead and tell what they know. Not MORE than they know, but what they know. And it's got to kill them... to have her around and all... Ugh, it is so awful.

I STILL for the life of me can't understand why Casey did all this. It would have been so much easier to report this, no matter what she did. She would probably have gotten off. Could it have been something SO grossly negligent, like forgetting her in the pool or car for a whole day or something, that she just didn't feel she would get away with it?

I just don't get it. And I feel really bad for that family. I don't feel bad for Casey or Baez or the Padillas. Funny how everyone thought the Padillas were dirtbags till he acts sad and says he shouldn't have bailed her out and now he's a big hero?

Your right, just saw it on TV. Everyone is reporting something different.

And, they better quit switching up cause somebody might get lost.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members