Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but I believe there was just one call on 04/21/2005; one record is a DUP (duplicate)

What do you think the "Medical" 4/21/05 would be about? I figure Casey would have been 4 - 5 months pregnant at the time. ????

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Yes, that is exactly what he said. Rather an odd thing to say isnt it?
I am so angered by the idea of offering her anything!!

I agree. IMO, it is just too much of a stretch to believe after how everything built up to a head and then blew, the very next day Caylee has a fatal accident.
Lanie

I believe the sweet child was living on borrowed time anytime her mother was solely in charge of her and on her final day, the luck just ran out.

There are a lot of people on this Caylee Anthony forum tonight. Where is everybody?

someone said in the beginning of the case that maybe Casey smothered Caylee with a pillow. God forbid! I hope that didn't happen! I hope whatever happened, it was quick and painless! :(

Send the love!!:blowkiss: I'm not saying this for notice, but today is my birthday, and I would have much preferred the breaking news to be Caylee had been found alive, and in good health. :mad:
Lanie

:crazy::clap:

Happy birthday!

Thank you!!! I heard Leonard say on NG that Tony is in Sacramento. What's up with that??:confused:

TP left last week to go back to California. That was probably RD, like the body guard, with her.

I'm not so sure that Casey will even confess anything even with limited immunity. She may not want the body found if there is a crushed skull or broken bones.

This is why I left the board for today. I just can't fathom anyone doing that to a child. I'll have to check in tomorrow.

Lanie,
Happy Birthday! I hope you were able to have a good day today.

My thoughts and prayers are definitely with Caylee tonight.

Wonder what Casey's life was like up until spring/summer 2008? We've never heard anything about child protection having to intervene or anything like that. What is it that made her snap?

This whole scenario with the cast of characters is so unreal, almost surreal (if that is the right term). How could Casey be such a loving caring mother? If she weren't I don't think she would have waited almost 3 years to do something. I guess I will never get the point here or see the problem.

What do you think about a seemingly sudden change of character, as a mother, not as a liar and thief.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I wonder this too, I would sure like to know what the argument was about on the 15th Fathers Day. I wonder if the GP's were threatening to take Caylee away from Casey and she was already a little jealous of the relationship they had with her. At this point did something happen to Caylee due to her negligence but not deliberate or did she harm Caylee to spite her parents.

Either way her behavior after the fact I have not way to explain. It's like Caylee just ceased to exist to her.

JMO but I believe there was just one call on 04/21/2005; one record is a DUP (duplicate)

How about a verbal disturbance at the anthony's the day Casey came home that morning? I think I am reading that right. WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon