Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the heat is on in that house tonight. Baez, as any attorney, would have to know the news flooding in now is not good for his client. As much as he may want to protect her, he is beginning to realize his best bet is to pressure her for the real truth at this point. I would advise my client to break loose and tell what really happened....take the deal.

I'm not so sure that Casey will even confess anything even with limited immunity. She may not want the body found if there is a crushed skull or broken bones.

Conditional Immunity

Conditional immunity is immunity from prosecution which is conditioned on factors, which vary by context. The conditions attached to immunity may include, among others, cooperation with the government, full disclosure, discontinuing illegal practices, and/or the scope of authority regarding the acts testified to.

This means that if Casey LIES to the authorities...

the DEAL is off!

I STILL for the life of me can't understand why Casey did all this. It would have been so much easier to report this, no matter what she did. She would probably have gotten off. Could it have been something SO grossly negligent, like forgetting her in the pool or car for a whole day or something, that she just didn't feel she would get away with it?

QUOTE]

I believe her PLAN was to get away to California to meet the Marine and then she was going to tell her parents she had Caylee and no one would be the wiser. She had wiped out their funds, so she KNEW they couldn't follow her for a while,and she could have a new story by then.

She contacted her Marine buddy and told him she wanted to tell him some things IN PERSON, so that indicated to me she was going there.

Money held her up............she could not put together enough to get there fast enough. She couldn't charge it on her parents CC until the day she left or they might see the charge and she needed some cash too. She was STUCK until she could round up some money. She was "working" all her friends and contacts as fast as she could but SHE RAN OUT OF TIME before she could leave when Cindy showed up at her boyfriend's house.

strangled

:furious:

If accidental, I think it is probably being left in a hot car.

But it is more likely blunt force. 1 st or 2 nd depending on whether she hit her too hard for acting like a kid or whether it was because being a "Mommy" was getting too much for her.

Hey, this plea deal. I got to thinking, we assumed that they may be doing it because of trying to find the remains. And granted they will be under pressure to do that. But I also got to thinking, what if they suspect that Casey had help, maybe in disposing of the remains? Maybe they know about it but can't prove it. They may be looking to get them too.

Spending the night there? I don't know but lawyers don't do that in my part of the country. And it is just my opinion.

Don't do it where I come from either. IMO, it's better to keep the relationship a professional one and not make it too personal. That's what the client deserves. I can't help but think he's trying to convince her to not do any deals because he wants to stay on tv longer. IMO, she needs a good honest lawyer who will quit talking rubbish to everyone...telling us again tonight to get out there and search...WTH? He's not in denial, he's playing us for fools. If he wants to look after his client, it's time to stop talking to the press and get his head in the law books and talk to some lawyers with some real experience...he's a rookie and shouldn't be in this on his own....IMOO.

I cringed when I heard that. Hope that came off another board, and not all the comments that got this board in trouble a couple of days back!! :eek: When I look at the bottom of a page, guests seem to always outnumber members.

lol Thats because some of us are to lazy to sign in:) I was just reading then I seen your post and signed in :blowkiss:

You are so correct there. I believe that mental illness (of some diagnosis which dunno) was the REAL cause of this tragedy even if not legally accountable. Our country does need to provide mental health care so that so many lives are not destroyed.
Unfortunately, there is no treatment, let alone cure, for the personality disorder known as a sociopath, so that leaves Casey up the proverbial creek without a paddle even if her parents had sought treatment for her long before this.

Conditional Immunity

Conditional immunity is immunity from prosecution which is conditioned on factors, which vary by context. The conditions attached to immunity may include, among others, cooperation with the government, full disclosure, discontinuing illegal practices, and/or the scope of authority regarding the acts testified to.

the DEAL is off!

I would say that giving up the location of the body would be part of the requirement here....

Wonder what Casey's life was like up until spring/summer 2008? We've never heard anything about child protection having to intervene or anything like that. What is it that made her snap?

This whole scenario with the cast of characters is so unreal, almost surreal (if that is the right term). How could Casey be such a loving caring mother? If she weren't I don't think she would have waited almost 3 years to do something. I guess I will never get the point here or see the problem.

What do you think about a seemingly sudden change of character, as a mother, not as a liar and thief.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm a mom of 2. I have a 3.5 year old little girl and a 14 month old little boy. I can honestly say I thought being a mom was super easy up until my daughter was about 2.5 then I was like CRAP this is hard. The tornadoe 3's..that is what I call it. I think 2.5 - 3.5 is the TOUGHEST age IMO.

I honestly think Caylee became a burden to her. Up until recently Caylee was probably easy. It actually sounds like that from what I read. I mean the girl would sleep on couches while her mom and friends drank and partied? Maybe Caylee no longer fit in her life and started getting more difficult to handle. Maybe Caylee no longer slept on couches so her mom could party? Maybe Caylee was getting too smart for Casey to outwit with lies? IDK these are all just theories. I'm sure there are probably compounded reasons for her behavior but when I first heard of this case and how old her child was I had this gut about what I wrote above being a factor. I think Caylee was getting harder to handle so to speak.

Conditional Immunity

the DEAL is off!

Well............we all know she is going to lie about something..........so their deal won't last the day it is written up.

There are a lot of people on this Caylee Anthony forum tonight. Where is everybody?

Hey Beagle1. I am here but have been reading and trying to hold my composure here. I am very frustrated at the news on this case today. RIP Caylee. It is hard to come up with the words I feel for the Anthony's at this time. They are not very nice words.

If accidental, I think it is probably being left in a hot car.

But it is more likely blunt force. 1 st or 2 nd depending on whether she hit her too hard for acting like a kid or whether it was because being a "Mommy" was getting too much for her.

Hey, this plea deal. I got to thinking, we assumed that they may be doing it because of trying to find the remains. And granted they will be under pressure to do that. But I also got to thinking, what if they suspect that Casey had help, maybe in disposing of the remains? Maybe they know about it but can't prove it. They may be looking to get them too.

yep good idea

Good possibility or purposely drowned in the swimming pool. :furious: MOO

I'm thinking she drowned in GP pool while mommy dearest was napping or on the phone and not paying attention to her little girl. Casey panicked and thought everyone would blame her for being such a bad mommy.
It was still all about Casey even in the death of her own daughter. :furious: I hope that's how it happened anyway. I hate to think it was purposely. :(

I have been away from the computer because i just can't stop crying about poor little Caylee! :( I just wanted to know if Baiz ever gave his interview/statement he said he was going to give at the Anthony house? Also has the family spokesperson said anything yet?

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:To you Haliejade. It's good to take a break when it gets to be too much but we are glad to see you.

I believe that the visit that Casey/George had with Casey last, where they came out distressed, is possibly when this "new" story Casey came out with might have come up. And they had to deal with Baez etc in order to determine what to do with that information she shared. Use it, or what?! And now that she is at their house and they are having to deal with having her around, and they have invited or agreed to equusearch coming, and all this damning information is out, they have decided to go ahead and tell what they know. Not MORE than they know, but what they know. And it's got to kill them... to have her around and all... Ugh, it is so awful.

I STILL for the life of me can't understand why Casey did all this. It would have been so much easier to report this, no matter what she did. She would probably have gotten off. Could it have been something SO grossly negligent, like forgetting her in the pool or car for a whole day or something, that she just didn't feel she would get away with it?

I just don't get it. And I feel really bad for that family. I don't feel bad for Casey or Baez or the Padillas. Funny how everyone thought the Padillas were dirtbags till he acts sad and says he shouldn't have bailed her out and now he's a big hero?

I agree with your opinion regarding the GP's and I too don't understand why Casey went through all this. Forgetting her in the pool is probably not so far fetched. Casey may have gotten involved in a phone conversation with one of her BF's and forgot to check on Caylee. That may explain the indentation in the soil around the pool. Perhaps she dragged her out and actually tried to revive her but to no avail. She did what she knew how to do best and lied, lied, lied trying to come out like she was in no way negligent. It had to be blamed on someone else.

I do not agree with your opinion of the Padilla's. I really feel that what they did was for the purpose of bringing this whole thing to a head and to find this child. This past week has given both Leonard and Tony a real education when it comes to trying to predict someone with Casey's capacity. This girl in her own way has a very imaginative mind and could have made a fortune had she decided to become an author. Instead she chose to live in her fantasies at her child's expense. Everyone feels robbed of their hope for this baby, the Padilla's included. She didn't deserve the confidence they afforded Casey and I am sorry that they are now both exhausted and disillusioned as we all feel, I am sure. I have been on these boards every night until the wee hours of the morning because I couldn't stop thinking about how this case was going to be solved. I joined Equusearch today so I can become part of the search when it comes about. I am 45 minutes from Orlando and I feel like I need to contribute what I can if needed.

If you go back over the pictures and really look, she is a happy little girl when she's with her grandparents with a sincere smile. In most of the pic's with her mother, the smile looks forced or pretended. Such a beautiful little girl and her mother didn't appreciate what a gift she had been given.

God bless the GP's, Lee and the rest of her family. To Casey, you're going to have a long long time to think about this. I pray you've got the strength when it finally hits you when you realize what you have done.

Awwe..Happy Birthday Lanie....sorry today's events are so sad.

Today is my b-day too and I've spent the entire day watching this unfold... on a day I should be happy I'm so sad!!

Happy Birthday Lanie I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members