Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking over calls to police from the Hopespring address. Thank you to whoever gave the guide so I knew why the calls were made. Here is the list.

03-criminal mischeif
04-medical rescue
05-2 calls for verbal disturbance
05-2 calls for general disturbance
06-stolen vehicle
08-burglary
7/15/08-kidnap
7/16-2 for general investigation
7/17-general investigation
8/9/08-verbal disturbance
8/21/08-verbal disturbance
8/24/08 general investigation

The last 3 could have been because of media problems out front maybe?

Right, Something doesn't set well with me about Amy or TonE. Another thing didn't she get the tattoo during the time she didn't have a car? No mention of anyone dropping her or going with her.

Also Tuesday, WESH 2 spoke to a man who gave Casey Anthony a tattoo at the same time she claimed to be desperately searching for her missing daughter.

Anthony had come to the tattoo shop a number of times with Caylee because a couple of her long-time school friends worked there, but the last few times, they said, Caylee was never with her.

For a half hour, Williams told investigators he drew a design on Casey Anthony's shoulder that read, "bella vida" or "beautiful life."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html

You know Casey is self centered, narcissistic etc but I do not believe she accidentally killed her. I don't think it was a hot car or anything. She is so sociopathic and outside of the norm that I think she blew up and killed her...and justified it by blaming mom and dad and everyone else in her own mind.

And that is just how I see it. Could be wrong but who would get charged with murder if it were an accident? Not her, IMO

I agree. IMO, it is just too much of a stretch to believe after how everything built up to a head and then blew, the very next day Caylee has a fatal accident.
Lanie

Wishing you a :HappyBday anyway and just remember where Caylee is, she is safe and will never be harmed again even though she is there far too soon.

Yes, I agree....Happy B-day Lanie. May Caylee be at peace...

JMO but I believe there was just one call on 04/21/2005; one record is a DUP (duplicate)

That could be.. I just was matching codes. The point is the stolen vehicle in 2006? The verbal disturbances, the general disturbances.. either way there was a lot of disturbances. At least compared to my neighborhood.

I hope whatever is planned (demonstration, etc.) for Monday turns into TES search for Caylee. Anything else would be pointless under the current conditions.

I cringed when I heard that. Hope that came off another board, and not all the comments that got this board in trouble a couple of days back!! :eek: When I look at the bottom of a page, guests seem to always outnumber members.

Wishing you a :HappyBday anyway and just remember where Caylee is, she is safe and will never be harmed again even though she is there far too soon.

Awwe..Happy Birthday Lanie....sorry today's events are so sad.

He may be there to provide support to the family, or just in case Casey decides to talk. Possibly to provide info/assist to TES - I saw that they may be at the Anthony home as I type this.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Well, if there is indeed a time frame for partial immunity that ends tomorrow, I'll bet they are going over every detail to decide what to do. If CA hasn't confessed yet, they may be trying to apply some pressure...if she has, they're probably trying to figure out if she's telling the truth. Either way, they have some very intense decisions to make and I'm sure it could be an all nighter. Plus, you have to wonder if this isn't Casey's last night of freedom. Either way this goes, I would think they'll charge her tomorrow or the BH will pull the bond. Of course, that's just speculation.

Just looking over calls to police from the Hopespring address. Thank you to whoever gave the guide so I knew why the calls were made. Here is the list.

03-criminal mischeif
04-medical rescue
05-2 calls for verbal disturbance
05-2 calls for general disturbance
06-stolen vehicle
08-burglary
7/15/08-kidnap
7/16-2 for general investigation
7/17-general investigation
8/9/08-verbal disturbance
8/21/08-verbal disturbance
8/24/08 general investigation

The last 3 could have been because of media problems out front maybe?

Yeah, I believe the last 6 calls were for the media and the general circus. But the 2 calls in 05 and 1 in 06 are the most interesting. Looks like Cindy had practice calling the police on Casey.

Wonder what Casey's life was like up until spring/summer 2008? We've never heard anything about child protection having to intervene or anything like that. What is it that made her snap?

This whole scenario with the cast of characters is so unreal, almost surreal (if that is the right term). How could Casey be such a loving caring mother? If she weren't I don't think she would have waited almost 3 years to do something. I guess I will never get the point here or see the problem.

What do you think about a seemingly sudden change of character, as a mother, not as a liar and thief.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I have been away from the computer because i just can't stop crying about poor little Caylee! :( I just wanted to know if Baiz ever gave his interview/statement he said he was going to give at the Anthony house? Also has the family spokesperson said anything yet?

Mmm hmm. let's get rid of the stigma so people are not afraid to admit they or a family member may need help!

You are so correct there. I believe that mental illness (of some diagnosis which dunno) was the REAL cause of this tragedy even if not legally accountable. Our country does need to provide mental health care so that so many lives are not destroyed.

Well, if there is indeed a time frame for partial immunity that ends tomorrow, I'll bet they are going over every detail to decide what to do. If CA hasn't confessed yet, they may be trying to apply some pressure...if she has, they're probably trying to figure out if she's telling the truth. Either way, they have some very intense decisions to make and I'm sure it could be an all nighter. Plus, you have to wonder if this isn't Casey's last night of freedom. Either way this goes, I would think they'll charge her tomorrow or the BH will pull the bond. Of course, that's just speculation.

extended to next week

The price of gas these days, 4 people can't ride in the same car? Or these 2 people can't ride in the same car together?

If they can't ride in a car together, tell me, please, how they'll sleep in the same house together tonight. I said it earlier; I'll say it again; TP -- revoke NOW. Send her back tonight, so the possibility of someone being provoked into another tragic event can be averted this time. IMO.

I cringed when I heard that. Hope that came off another board, and not all the comments that got this board in trouble a couple of days back!! :eek: When I look at the bottom of a page, guests seem to always outnumber members.

Leonard brought it up on NG.

Can anyone truly confirm that TP was in the car with KC? I thought he was in California but did he fly back? If he did, hmmmmmmmmm........

Lanie!! Happy Birthday!!
May you be blessed "going in and going out" as we say! Many happy returns and I hope you have had a nice day!

:HappyBday:gift::cake4u::grouphug::balloons::balloons:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member