Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not quote my pictures (snip them out if you want to quote any text), it takes extra bandwidth
Have no idea if coming or going.
iwucrc.jpg

mine is back up - where those two SUV's in the driveway pulling into the garage or out?

Wahhhhhhhh video is gone for me now :(

I had to close mine out and re-open it, because the refresh didn't work for me, but then it came right back up. It probably times out after so long.
Lanie

Bounty Hunter Says He's Revoking Bond Posted For Casey Anthony

HOLY CRAP

Leonard can not revoke the bond, ONLY Tony Padilla can revoke the bond. See the forum regarding Tony and read all of Tony's posts from last night, early morning.

I believe a pretty deep rift is forming between LP and TP. LP said last night that TP was going to decide last night and LP used some strong language -- to the effect that it's time for his nephew to "grow up" and "do the right thing". Given that LP has a penchant for family estrangement (I remember him saying that he hasn't spoke to two of his siblings for years), a division between these two guys is not an unlikely scenario. I wonder if they're even talking to each other. The bottom line is that this may mean Casey stays out of jail for the time being.

I wonder what happened to the billboard - Havent seen that thing in awhile

I'm kinda surprised they haven't put the house up for sale yet. In this market it will take them quite some time to sell - should start now. I don't see them staying in that house for much longer.

Hopefully this house is paid off otherwise they are going to be in some heavy financial problems. Mortgage, taxes and homeowners insurance to start as well as the normal household bills.

Cindy can't be making that much money!

I don't know if it was coming or going because the camera froze. The garage was open partially and the truck/suv was in the driveway. I don't know if it was coming or going though.

That is why I am confused. I don't see that being a good sign.

If she is charged with anything else, anything at all, she's back in jail .....

LE is probably waiting until the Sept. 2 deadline, seeing if she "comes clean", before they decide which charges to press. Perhaps Padilla just doesn't want to see her enjoying what freedom she has right now, and he's got the power to see that she doesn't.

HOLY CRAP

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good Job Tony! Good Job Leonard! I commend you for doing the right thing.

(okay everyone; you can pick your mouths up off of the floor now : )

That is what I have been sitting here thinking myself, how could anyone be in that house be sleeping. I know lot of us are not sleeping good over this. I know when my grandbabys where missing I was going crazy. I could not imagine thinking they where not alive.

WOW Angelray....I hope your grandbabies are back with you and are safe and secure in their worlds......I know that I would not be able to eat, sleep, or much of anything else....I would be out looking for my child....but that's just me.....

I think Caylee was in that trunk for a long while, and I just don't know why Casey would leave the car the way she did with all that evidence in it, without cleaning it. I think she may have put her in that dumpster and the dumpster was taken as the car sat there for days. I just don't see someone taking the body out of the trunk and not removing the garbage bag and cleaning it out, unless she had just dumped the body recently and abandoned the car at the same time and was planning to leave the state.

Not that long ago, George was wheeling his billboard. I think - maybe about beginning of this week - the van's windows got washed, and signs removed about "Help find Caylee".

I was just going to ask this.

HOLY CRAP

Good Morning WSs

Was going to catch up on other things.... and here I am.

I would seem that LP told TP he couldn't be responsible for the security of the family any longer. What could TP do?

I believe a pretty deep rift is forming between LP and TP. LP said last night that TP was going to decide last night and LP used some strong language -- to the effect that it's time for his nephew to "grow up" and "do the right thing". Given that LP has a penchant for family estrangement (I remember him saying that he hasn't spoke to two of his siblings for years), a division between these two guys is not an unlikely scenario. I wonder if they're even talking to each other. The bottom line is that this may mean Casey stays out of jail for the time being.

You need to read what Tony wrote last night!

I didn't get that feeling when TP was online last night. He's worried about his Uncle Leonard and probably realizes how the stress is affecting him.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good Job Tony! Good Job Leonard! I commend you for doing the right thing.

(okay everyone; you can pick your mouths up off of the floor now : )

The Bounty Hunter cannot revoke bail, only the Bail Bondsman can. Have we heard from TP on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz