Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they don't REVOKE the bond, the LE is taking the dna to the States Attorney today....murder charges are coming....imo.

Hopefully this house is paid off otherwise they are going to be in some heavy financial problems. Mortgage, taxes and homeowners insurance to start as well as the normal household bills.

Cindy can't be making that much money!

Its not paid off, The Anthony's have many financial problems due to Casey ruining their credit and stealing etc.

It was revealed in the bond hearing that Cindy remorgaged her home and was still paying on it.

It was when the prosecutor started going after their finances and the judge stopped it stating "this is not a deposition"

Casey ruined their lives.

I didn't get that feeling when TP was online last night. He's worried about his Uncle Leonard and probably realizes how the stress is affecting him.

I took what LP said on NG about time to grow up and all that meaning, Tony is a big boy and this decision would be his to make. I didn't take it negatively. But that's JMO.

That must have been Casey leaving to go to JB's office because Wesh is reporting she left at 10am to go to JB's office. So that explains the car...........

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good Job Tony! Good Job Leonard! I commend you for doing the right thing.

(okay everyone; you can pick your mouths up off of the floor now : )

BH Padilla can't revoke the bond. He can only ASK Tony, but in the end Tony makes the decision. Casey has the constitutional right to be out on bond!

Patty, remember hearing that they had a 2nd mortgage and that was why they could not raise the bond money.

Good Morning WSs

Was going to catch up on other things.... and here I am.

I would seem that LP told TP he couldn't be responsible for the security of the family any longer. What could TP do?

Mornin, Beagle1

Good Morning WSs

Was going to catch up on other things.... and here I am.

I would seem that LP told TP he couldn't be responsible for the security of the family any longer. What could TP do?

Yes, I have to go to work NOW. I don't know how I am going to be able to get anything done.
Lanie

Wow! Back to jail she goes I guess. If Casey is now saying she left Caylee in Blanchard Park with ZG and Sam, then maybe that's where Caylee is. Casey will never admit to anything, and a dead child will be blamed on ZG and Sam. IMO

I just read in the documents that Casey had told LE Zenaida had an "older sister" named Samantha (Sam???) Now she's saying it is a "cousin"?

Hopefully this house is paid off otherwise they are going to be in some heavy financial problems. Mortgage, taxes and homeowners insurance to start as well as the normal household bills.

Cindy can't be making that much money!
I thought is was made clear a good ways back that they were in foreclosure process when this all started and after Caylee went missing the foreclosure was dropped (at least temporarily) I remember looking at he documents on this site a few weeks ago.

I didn't get that feeling when TP was online last night. He's worried about his Uncle Leonard and probably realizes how the stress is affecting him.

You have more info than I do -- not privy to the info from TP online last night.

MHO - someone better stick by Caseys side 24/7 from now until the bond is revoked and they pick her up

I'm sure this was posted earlier, but just in case! Basically it says that Casey has changed her story to Zenaida taking Caylee from her at Blanchard Park and giving her a 30 day script to follow, and that TP is NOT going to revoke her bond.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

edited to add this was from last night so I'm sure things can change.

Its not paid off, The Anthony's have many financial problems due to Casey ruining their credit and stealing etc.

It was revealed in the bond hearing that Cindy remorgaged her home and was still paying on it.

It was when the prosecutor started going after their finances and the judge stopped it stating "this is not a deposition"

Casey ruined their lives.

Yup, I remember that now. So, it's countdown for sure!

Puffster,
You need to go read the link of the well wishes for TP and LP. TP was answering all the questions there. Also, you can not condemn TP for protecting his business, his way of earning income, his livelihood. He is doing what he is contractually obligated to do and, IMO, no one should come down on him for doing so.

Maybe Cindy was working with LE and FBI to set up a safe house for Casey. Tony said last night that he was not going to revoke her bail....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn