Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BH Padilla can't revoke the bond. He can only ASK Tony, but in the end Tony makes the decision. Casey has the constitutional right to be out on bond!

Exactly!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Bounty Hunter cannot revoke bail, only the Bail Bondsman can. Have we heard from TP on this?

I am sure that Tony and Leonard are in contact as they are business partners. I don't see LP announcing something like that without being privy to Tony decision and or input.

I read what Tony said on the board last night' but I do not believe that he would ever reveal on Webslueths what his intentions were regarding revoking bail.

He would not break that news here at 2 00 in the morning or ever imho

WESH and Channel 6 both reporting that the paperwork has been started to revoke the bond.

Hopefully this house is paid off otherwise they are going to be in some heavy financial problems. Mortgage, taxes and homeowners insurance to start as well as the normal household bills.

Cindy can't be making that much money!

At the bond hearing, Cindy said she owed approx. $117,000 and the DA said the city had it assessed at $179,000.

Not near enough equity with our real estate market today.....IMO

Yes, I have to go to work NOW. I don't know how I am going to be able to get anything done.
Lanie

I know the feeling! I am SO slammed at work and have a deadline I need to meet and i am STILL glued to this website! I am just so upset and praying for justice for little Caylee! Hopefully there will be closure soon.

This is just so sad.

I took what LP said on NG about time to grow up and all that meaning, Tony is a big boy and this decision would be his to make. I didn't take it negatively. But that's JMO.

I took it the same way...just a reference to Tony being his junior relative and I even thought it was a bit affectionate....IMOO.

is there a link to the Tony post? I read the first couple pages and he hadn't posted in them.

For those who cannot find it:

Bounty Hunter Says He's Revoking Bond Posted For Casey Anthony

POSTED: 10:02 am EDT August 28, 2008
UPDATED: 10:20 am EDT August 28, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News was informed Thursday morning by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla that he's beginning the process of having Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond revoked after details emerged that suggest missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is dead. Padilla said he's working to determine the process and hopes to begin it Thursday afternoon or Friday.

DNA TEST RESULTS SUGGEST CAYLEE IS DEAD

Orange County detectives were expected to meet with the State Attorney's Office to discuss new evidence in the Caylee Anthony case. A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News, that FBI test results show hair and a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belong to her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Eyewitness News was also told the evidence found proves that she is dead.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Hippo Alert

murder charges coming

confession coming

:behindbar
mooooooooooooooo

I am sure that Tony and Leonard are in contact as they are business partners. I don't see LP announces something like that without being privy to Tony decision and or input.

I read what Tony said on the board last night' but I do not believe that he would ever reveal on Webslueths what his intentions were regarding revoking bail.

These are my thoughts also, shannon. JMO of course.

BH Padilla can't revoke the bond. He can only ASK Tony, but in the end Tony makes the decision. Casey has the constitutional right to be out on bond!

With all due respect; we have ZERO idea of what conversations Tony has had with his Uncle and business partner. Furthermore, I do not believe Tony Padilla would announce on WS whether or not his is going to revoke bond.

I just doubt LP would announce something this HUGE without having asked Tony. Yes it's not Tony speaking but it is his other half.

We shall see.

I sure there have been more changes this AM and Tony for whatever reason, I suspect that it has to do with security for the family, neighbors, bond crew, has decided it is time to revoke the bail.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Hippo Alert

murder charges coming

confession coming

:behindbar
mooooooooooooooo

Charges may be coming . . . but she'll never admit it. She will drag everyone to the bitter end.

I am sure that Tony and Leonard are in contact as they are business partners. I don't see LP announces something like that without being privy to Tony decision and or input.

I don't think Tony and Leonard are "business partners"! Tony does one thing and Leonard totally different.

If Tony isn't revealing his intentions, then why is Leonard revealing his intentions? Makes no sense.

any idea how much time Casey was granted to be with her lawyer today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch