Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puffster,
You need to go read the link of the well wishes for TP and LP. TP was answering all the questions there. Also, you can not condemn TP for protecting his business, his way of earning income, his livelihood. He is doing what he is contractually obligated to do and, IMO, no one should come down on him for doing so.
Will do. I'm not condemning anybody for anything. Not sure how the "protecting his business" angle applies. I agree that he is doing what he is obligated to do and I'm not coming down on anybody, I'm just expressing my feelings from watching the interview last night. Clearly, I'm not as well versed in this subject as others, so I will read more about it.

I sure there have been more changes this AM and Tony for whatever reason, I suspect that it has to do with security for the family, neighbors, bond crew, has decided it is time to revoke the bail.

I hope though when TP is interviewed that he stresses the main reason why it was revoked -- because we all believe she is involved. It's important that Cindy & George realize they are the only ones who believe her in America -- the World for that matter.

Even that next door neighbor that Nancy Grace had on a few weeks is probably having second thoughts now.

Can anyone tell me what the thirty day script was about? Was it supposedly a list of what for Casey to say about Caylee? I don't understand if that means kidnapping or willingly handing over.

Maybe Cindy was working with LE and FBI to set up a safe house for Casey. Tony said last night that he was not going to revoke her bail....

I don't recall Tony saying he would NOT revoke the bond, only that it could be bad for his business.

DNA TEST RESULTS SUGGEST CAYLEE IS DEAD

Orange County detectives were expected to meet with the State Attorney's Office to discuss new evidence in the Caylee Anthony case. A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News, that FBI test results show hair and a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belong to her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Eyewitness News was also told the evidence found proves that she is dead.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Maybe they are revoking bond because of more serious charges are coming soon.....VERY SOON!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Hippo Alert

murder charges coming

confession coming

:behindbar
mooooooooooooooo

IDk if that confession will ever come robotdog- I just can't see her confessing unless they give her one sweet deal and I have more faith in LE than to let her off the hook completely.

I don't think Tony and Leonard are "business partners"! Tony does one thing and Leonard totally different.

If Tony isn't revealing his intentions, then why is Leonard revealing his intentions? Makes no sense.

Tony has not really been camera friendly during this entire thing; yet Leonard has. Tony is a bondsmen and Leonard is a bounty hunter. They certainly are business partners. If they aren't why would Leonard be in Orlando protecting Tony's bond?
They work togehter; at least on this case. That is more than obvious to me.

imoo

ITA, even now, Casey can't do the right and loving thing for her child.

The main reason why she can't and won't admit it -- is because of Cindy.

She took that child out of spite to hurt her mother -- and something happened to Caylee on her watch. I'm sure Cindy put up some protest . . . wondering how Casey was going to take care of -- seeing she never did before this. (Eventhough Cindy says she was a great mother)

She'll never be able to tell her mother that she was right.

DNA TEST RESULTS SUGGEST CAYLEE IS DEAD

Orange County detectives were expected to meet with the State Attorney's Office to discuss new evidence in the Caylee Anthony case.

A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News, that FBI test results show hair and a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belong to her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Eyewitness News was also told the evidence found proves that she is dead.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

Key word here is "source".

Where is TP right now. Someone needs to call him or stick a microphone in his face.

IDk if that confession will ever come robotdog- I just can't see her confessing unless they give her one sweet deal and I have more faith in LE than to let her off the hook completely.

The only way they will giver her limited immunity anyhow is if they recover the body.

She's not gonig to say a word.

All
LP was on a local Orlando talk station today (WTKS) and said when Casey was told of the decomp in the truck she made a comment about how many people had access to that trunk. Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but that made me sick. She's backed in a corner and still telling lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member