Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOPE. Look at it in another way, say it was the Anthony's that put up the bond money, do you think they would have a say in the matter?

On Dog, alot of times they get the person who put up the bond money to write letters to revoke it.

I am ONLy going to accept what I hear from Tony Padilla with regards to the bond.

I am ONLY going to accept what I hear directly from LE, State's Attorney etc., regarding the results of all the testing.

I am a FACTS type person, need to hear it, rather than reading "sources close to the investigation. "
I agree on all points except the sourced information. Unless a news outlet really blows something, I'm believing the sourced information. I see the way it is being leaked and which facts are going to which ones. It all seems credible. Of course, there is a big difference between reported information and once information is confirmed by LE/State Attorney and/or other officials.

Casey ought to be tarred and feathered for just not giving up where that precious baby girl is and making Tim Miller and TX Equusearch come all the way out! I also hope as part of her hopefully eventual conviction she must pay back major restitutions for all of her BS, lying and expenses caused to the state of FL and thier people!!!!

I agree! Do you remember when Greta said " a source deep within the investigation" and then went on to report what Cindys brother had been saying? The impression was that she had gotten information from Cindys brother- who is NOT deep within the investigation. I was kinda surprised at how Great worded this.

There ya go, typical so "source within the investigation". We ALL know Cindy's brother is not involved in the investigation. It's like us here, we ALL are involved in the investigation as a source in one way or another.

Seriously???

Sorry ... my opinion only ... but I come from a family of screw ups and parents who are enablers ... I have spent my life hearing how it's my parents fault for my siblings mistakes ... the real mistake was my parents and others allowing my siblings to blame other people for their actions ... I am proof that coming out of a family like that ... it is possible to be a very well adjusted, productive member of society ... it just takes a people who are willing to take charge of their own personal development by ...

...acknowledging that they are the only ones responsible for the choices in their lives

... accepting that only they are responsible for what they choose to feel or think

... accepting that they alone choose the direction for their lives

... accepting that they cannot blame others for the choices they have made
/QUOTE]

I agree you can't blame your parents or upbringing for everything in your life as an adult. And, the way you speak, I can't help but think, despite your dysfunctional upbringing, you've come out very well....l don't think Casey came out of it so well and can't help but think her family was far worse than yours. I'm no psychiatrist, but Casey is still quite young, and I do think her parents have some responsibility in this re the way they brought her up. Cindy's attitudes towards things like lying to police are bizaare and I think it was Cindy who taught her to do things like pretend she had a good job etc. Cindy really wanted everyone to believe Casey had graduated high school, was a good mom etc. But of course, thats IMOO.

yep, both parents had access to the trunk, and Cindy was the last one to have the child. The car sat for several days before being towed, and then sat in the inpound.

I still say Casey is going to use her mom as an excape goat......then twist it all around that it was not her saying her mom had anything to do with the murder, but her attorney was saying it.

There is no evidence that Cindy killed casey. All she can do is raise resonable doubt that SHE didn't kill her daughter because others had access to the trunk, however we know that even if other's had access to the trunk, SHE had access to CAYLEE and CAYLEE'S DNA was found IN THE TRUNk of HER CAR and SHE has already admitted to have been the last to see her child alive.

Had she come up with a car jacking story of her car getting stolen and caylee being kidnapped way back when it happened maybe she would have resonable doubt on her side, but by now we all know how far she can take her lies.

I have had this same thought for awhile also. Would Casey be cruel enough to try and blame Cindy??:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
I most certainly think she would try...
She didn't report her child missing, and looks like she killed her..I wouldn't put anything past Casey Anthony!!:furious:

yep, both parents had access to the trunk, and Cindy was the last one to have the child. The car sat for several days before being towed, and then sat in the inpound.

I still say Casey is going to use her mom as an excape goat......then twist it all around that it was not her saying her mom had anything to do with the murder, but her attorney was saying it.

Which, to me, sheds new light on something I have been questioning. George's testimony that he saw Casey and Caylee leave on the morning of June 16th. According to him, Casey was the last to see her alive. I have always thought he fabricated this story. If he did, now I know why.

One more thing before I have to go get my wisdom teeth pulled : (

Maybe Leonard is trying to put the chokehold and pressure on Casey to get her to talk by stating that he is going to send her *advertiser censored** back to jail sooner than later.

Kinda leaves her no choice but to cooperate.

Yet we all know she won't

talk to you guys later.!

Good luck and hope you don't have a lot of pain. :blowkiss:

I would almost 100% guarantee that when it's nearly time for Casey's appointment to be over today the LE will be there to pick her up. Why? Because there won't be the media circus and they won't have to put up with a big production at the house. Either because she's agreed to a plea (which would remand her into custody) or because her bonds been revoked or because they've filed new charges, but Casey's not going back home.

Seriously???

Sorry ... my opinion only ... but I come from a family of screw ups and parents who are enablers ... I have spent my life hearing how it's my parents fault for my siblings mistakes ... the real mistake was my parents and others allowing my siblings to blame other people for their actions ... I am proof that coming out of a family like that ... it is possible to be a very well adjusted, productive member of society ... it just takes a people who are willing to take charge of their own personal development by ...

...acknowledging that they are the only ones responsible for the choices in their lives

... accepting that only they are responsible for what they choose to feel or think

... accepting that they alone choose the direction for their lives

... accepting that they cannot blame others for the choices they have made

Casey ruined her own life ... and the lives of many more ... period

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

NOPE, Baez is pleased for everyday Casey is out of jail and Baez is probably praying he can get more days with Casey.

Doesn't every CD attorney pray for a career making case like this one? JMO, this is putting his name on the map.

There ya go, typical so "source within the investigation". We ALL know Cindy's brother is not involved in the investigation. It's like us here, we ALL are involved in the investigation as a source in one way or another.
But the information was right. Right?

I agree on all points except the sourced information. Unless a news outlet really blows something, I'm believing the sourced information. I see the way it is being leaked and which facts are going to which ones. It all seems credible. Of course, there is a big difference between reported information and once information is confirmed by LE/State Attorney and/or other officials.

I think back to Anna Nicole Smith and all their "sources".

I respect journalists when they say: "this can't be confirmed or denied and I chose not to speculate until it has been confirmed by LE and the State's Attorney's office.

I remember when I took Journalism 101 back in high school. You never speculate, your report FACTS!

Casey will point fingers just as she has done thus far..IF she confesses I will fall over. I don't think she is beyond pointing fingers at anyone..including family JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catdog1234