Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't every CD attorney pray for a career making case like this one? JMO, this is putting his name on the map.

He's getting exposure, but frankly that's all he's getting, IMO. He's not doing a great job for his client, flails about, talks too much, makes his client look bad...I really don't think anyone is going to be beating down his door to hire him after this...IMO. IMO, he doesn't come across as professional at all.

Mornin CC! It is being debated here as to whether this is true or not, so I'm taking a wait and see attitude. But hopeful, for sure!

Morning Honey bunch! Trying to get caught up but things are so fast and furious...! Hope you slept well, friend.

It's possible any Defense Attorney looks for a case like this to get "notarity", and hopefully Baez has enough money in his bank account to pay his bills too!
Just logging on for the day and reading.

You know, sometimes, it's not a good thing to defend a guilty person. I realize everyone is entitled to a defense, but sometimes it's bad for your career, especially in a case as "big" as this one.

Baez needs to run like the wind if he has any hope for a future as a defense attorney. JMO.

I agree and believe that LE is going to be able to prove where the flurry of calls came from, exactly where the vehicle was all those days, that no one saw Caylee after the big two day fight fest, and all the other evidence. There was not much time for an accident to take place. Maybe going into a rage and beating Caylee to death, but not a pool or being left in a car accident that would actually kill a child. I believe the body will show signs of a beating.
Agreed about the "beating" - although I think there is a cracked skull - blunt force - NO WAY AN ACCIDENT - and that is why CA won't talk. Bet she is being told if you lead us to where - DP off the table - if TES finds it - you are going down BIG TIME.

My husband made an observation a few weeks ago about Casey's pictures ... the ones with Caylee ... he said it looked like Caylee was a "prop" or an "accessory" in the pictures ... it said a lot to him that Casey was always the focal point of the photograph ... and always looking straight into the lens ... never at Caylee.

IMO also, I totally disagree. This wasn't an accident. '

ETA: Casey is not capable of love.
I think you are right on both counts. Casey is not capable of forming what we consider normal bonds within relationships and love to her is sex, imo. It is obvious she never bonded with this child. Even Cindy said so when she commented that Casey took Caylee to "bond" with her. We now are seeing how that turned out.

I totally agree with you. George had several hours to do what ever it was he did. Could it be that Caylee was in the spare tire area? Would explain the flies and maggots in the trunk. Maybe he thought at the wrecker yard that the trash was causing the smell, but upon going through the car he found out the awful truth. If George did something with her body, Casey (in her own mind) would be telling the truth when she says "I don't know where she is".

JMO

Sadly, RIP Caylee

Wow. Just wow.

When I read the 400 pages of docs, I thought it was so strange that she said that so coolly. I wondered how she couldn't yell and scream it, then began to wonder if somehow she really DOESN'T know where she is...

I know there is the whole personality disorder question, but in my experience with knowing someone well with Borderline PD and that "recreating the past" is one sign of it, and they really do believe their version of past, the person I know still will get very defensive and downright abusive if you question her stories...

But Casey just sits there with her uh-huhs etc.

Your scenario makes sense.

I thought it was something like source deep within the investigation. If these is so, it could mean anyone that close to Casey (friends, family, etc.). In other words deep ties. Just another way of looking at the wording IMHO.

I was going to post that -- but didn't want to pile on. "Deep inside the investigation" could mean a player or a subject deep inside the investigation. The point is the info was right.

teh judge can rule in the pursuit of death penalty without a body.

She can't be stupid enough to blame it on Cindy.

Has there been any news about her visit to the attorney today? (Sorry, playing catch up.).

IMO also, I totally disagree. This wasn't an accident. '

ETA: Casey is not capable of love.

I agree with this, I think the pics were all just a part of her lies.
Hard working, good student, dedicated mother......

I agree and believe that LE is going to be able to prove where the flurry of calls came from, exactly where the vehicle was all those days, that no one saw Caylee after the big two day fight fest, and all the other evidence. There was not much time for an accident to take place. Maybe going into a rage and beating Caylee to death, but not a pool or being left in a car accident that would actually kill a child. I believe the body will show signs of a beating.

Agreed. The way Casey has conducted herself since Caylee went "missing" to me does not show a mother who "accidentally" caused the death of her child. Of course, it should be noted I suppose that she is not like most mothers, so that may not prove a d*mn thing. 'Scuse me - arguing with myself here. :crazy:

don't know if it's my computer - did the webcam just go back down?

If Miller/TX Equisearch finds Caylee's body, Casey will insist the babysitter did it. More denial BS.

Not worried about this. The DNA evidence will show that the body was in the trunk of the car and how would CA explain that if she still insists on the kidnapping story?

My husband made an observation a few weeks ago about Casey's pictures ... the ones with Caylee ... he said it looked like Caylee was a "prop" or an "accessory" in the pictures ... it said a lot to him that Casey was always the focal point of the photograph ... and always looking straight into the lens ... never at Caylee.
Yep, a sociopath. And she's going straight to jail. Do not pass go, and do not collect your $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0