Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things in the 400+ pg document in LE interview with Casey, was the one thing she seemed ADAMANT about and seemed to state more succintly than anything else was (this is not an exact quote, forgive me) "I do not know where she's at and that is the God's honest truth." Everything else seemed vague or open to interpretation. I thin this was because in her mind, knowing Caylee is dead, she rationalized that she really doesn't know where she is. Hope someone can follow me on this. LOL
Or...maybe she really doesn't know where she is. She may not be the one who disposed of her body.

One of the things in the 400+ pg document in LE interview with Casey, was the one thing she seemed ADAMANT about and seemed to state more succintly than anything else was (this is not an exact quote, forgive me) "I do not know where she's at and that is the God's honest truth." Everything else seemed vague or open to interpretation. I thin this was because in her mind, knowing Caylee is dead, she rationalized that she really doesn't know where she is. Hope someone can follow me on this. LOL

ITA TraceyLeigh......I follow you. They asked the question, and it was the only one she answered honestly in my opinion.

Casey doesn't know where Caylee's dead body is:mad: (or care I must add). JMO

Just trying to hear the TIM recording...anyone have any idea what he said? Anything important? Heard him say at the Anthony's............but then so garbled........was there anything important?

Well, thanks for the link. It's about time they woke up and smelled the coffee. She sure is in danger being out on the streets. She is much safer in jail.

I would have never bailed her out in the first place, but they obviously haven't been around these boards (and others) until this case to understand the implications of their actions. Put her azz back in jail where she's safe.

JMO.

Can yall help a sister out and tell me briefly what is on that video? Can't watch it at work. TIA!

Baez looks like such an idiot when comes on TV and says, "Please keep looking for Caylee... this is about Caylee..."

When was the last time his client actually helped?

ITA , but Baez seems to think he's hit the jackpot.
Ask Geragos about that one. Baez is fairly young, but doing a damm good job for his client. I would smack him, but he is doing exactly what he should be doing. Telling her to shut her mouth, because he knows she's guilty.

Unfortunately, this case will taint his career. JMO. When she is found guilty, and he's the defense attorney, doesn't bode well for future cases.

Listening.jpg

The family spokes person is strangely quiet. At the very least you would think he would be spouting off about concern for the family, news about Tim Miller, etc. etc.

IMO he interjected himself into this and the family does not even talk to him.

NOPE. Look at it in another way, say it was the Anthony's that put up the bond money, do you think they would have a say in the matter?

I would think so.

The Anthonys could not put up the bail money, so that is really a non issue.

ITA TraceyLeigh......I follow you. They asked the question, and it was the only one she answered honestly in my opinion.

Casey doesn't know where Caylee's dead body is:mad: (or care I must add). JMO

Glad someone could follow my though process - scary, right? :crazy:

Hi All! I only have a few minutes today--looks like it's going to be another hellish day. I looked all over and haven't found any current info on the search this weekend with Tim Miller and Equusearch. Does anyone know what they're going to and when? I really want to particiapte and I have the application so that's taken care of. Okay, thankyou!

i think someone got rid of the body for her and in truth she doesn't know where she is.

No, I dont think so. Casey is smart enough to know that if it were an accident she could have called 911 and won gobs of sympathy. Nah, she killed her with angry intent.

No, she was never an abuser, but I also feel that she never formed a true bond with her, including empathy because she is a textbook sociopath. In her interview with Cpl. Mellich.....she sounds nauseated when relaying that Caylee was always happy!

I also think that Caylee was murdered by her mother out of Jealousy or some twisted act of vengence directed towards Cindy.

How could it have been an accident?

If Casey was happy to be a mother and loved Caylee as every mother loves her child how could she possibly act like she did 4 days later at fusion.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member