Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty Hunters are like "freelancers." A bond company calls a Bounty Hunter when a client skips out on bond and out goes the Bounty Hunter.

Some bounty hunters work exclusively for one company. I have a friend who is a bounty hunter, but he also writes bonds, and other things for the company he works for. If it is a large company, many times they employ their own people and those people don't work for anyone else, unless it is dual bond (one where more than one company is on the bond)

I got the impression this was the case with L.

And this could also be case... I personally don't believe she had any help, but I know others do. :couch:
Tracey, just so you don't feel completely alone--I agree with you. I think she took care of everything all by herself.

One of the things in the 400+ pg document in LE interview with Casey, was the one thing she seemed ADAMANT about and seemed to state more succintly than anything else was (this is not an exact quote, forgive me) "I do not know where she's at and that is the God's honest truth." Everything else seemed vague or open to interpretation. I thin this was because in her mind, knowing Caylee is dead, she rationalized that she really doesn't know where she is. Hope someone can follow me on this. LOL

I caught that too. That's what made me think she probably put her in the dumpster at the Sawgrass Apts. and of course it would be dumped in taken to the landfill. I thought that's probably another one of the half-truths she has probably told. Because truthfully (in CA mind) she doens't technically know where Caylee's body is.

I wonder if they can search the landfill. I think she would have dumped everything (like the car seat) that might be easy to spot.

Just a thought.

I am thinking you may be right. She has always said that someone she trusted betrayed her. Now, that may not be the whole truth, but I have a strong feeling that there are atleast two other people involved if not more and I DO NOT think George or Cindy are one of them. Although, I have a hard time understanding how there could have been no stench when George opened the trunk to retrieve the gas cans, unless she moved the body after the fact.

Bold is mine.

We don't know that there wasn't stench in that trunk when George opened it. We don't even know if there was a body when he opened it.
I do agree that she likely had help where the body is concerned. Whether it was George or friends I have know idea.

I am thinking you may be right. She has always said that someone she trusted betrayed her. Now, that may not be the whole truth, but I have a strong feeling that there are atleast two other people involved if not more and I DO NOT think George or Cindy are one of them. Although, I have a hard time understanding how there could have been no stench when George opened the trunk to retrieve the gas cans, unless she moved the body after the fact.
Good point! The gas cans were removed on June 24th correct?

Okay, maybe this goes back to the fact that the cadaver dogs hit on the back yard. Maybe Caylee WAS buried out there for a while.

This is kind of old news, but does anyone know why JG resigned from the police depertment and if he ever moved to Georgia?

I find the statements from JG and KT to be fishy. They both recanted on the fact that they heard a small child in the background when talking to Casey. I know that everyone makes mistakes, but I am pretty sure that JG and KT know each other.

Just strange....

Wonder if it's going to take as long to revoke her bail as it did to post her bail?

I caught that too. That's what made me think she probably put her in the dumpster at the Sawgrass Apts. and of course it would be dumped in taken to the landfill. I thought that's probably another one of the half-truths she has probably told. Because truthfully (in CA mind) she doens't technically know where Caylee's body is.

I wonder if they can search the landfill. I think she would have dumped everything (like the car seat) that might be easy to spot.

Just a thought.

The cars seat was still in the car, as was her purse and other things.

Have we heard whether LE is planning on searching the nearby landfills any time soon?

I personally do not believe that she is in the landfil, I think she is in the park but just a wondering....

I agree . . if someone helped her she would have already thrown them under the bus.

Nah because that person knows she killed Caylee. I think that person was some type of transient or lover that maybe is not around anymore.

If I were the prosecutor, and they tried that, I'd just play that 911 call and ask the jury -- given all the evidence -- is this sound like a woman who was involved in killing this girl?

And if I was the defence lawyer, I'd then take her to all her inconsistent statements to police and on the witness stand. IMOO

Wonder if she was stashing the money away she was stealing from everyone to skip town to somewhere she couldn't be extradicted?

I can almost hear her saying this:

"If she's not in the trunk, I don't know where she is."

That would be what her confession might sound like. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads