Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of reminds me of situations where an abusive husband doesn't want his wife, but won't let her leave either. Kills her just so no one else can have her. Control.

She didn't want her, but didn't want her mother to have her either. I don't know if this happened in a rage or what, but I think Casey thought a lot of what her life would be like without her daughter in the picture, and maybe went so far as to fantasize about it. JMO.

Yes. 100% agree.

Can yall help a sister out and tell me briefly what is on that video? Can't watch it at work. TIA!

It's a live webcam of the front of the Anthony house. It refreshes itself every 10 seconds. So far no one in or out that I've noticed but I guess this morning at 6am George left with somone unidentified and came back about 3 hours later.

My take on Lee, who seems to have it altogether is..does he really? Or is he just putting on a good act? I think if since he does not come right out and say Casey did harm Caylee (maybe intentionally killing Caylee or let an accident happen to her) he must surely have doubts that she is capable of this. Look, he's been around her all her life. I don't think Casey just started being/acting crazy. I think things that Casey has done before has been leading up to something like this for a long time. Either he knows or has to suspect...or he's in denial too. I just just think he and Casey were close enough and he would most likely know.

I still would like to think Caylee to be alive, but sadly with all that's came out, I highly doubt it.

What do we really know about Lee except what we've seen from interviews? Has anyone looked into Lee's past?

Just trying to hear the TIM recording...anyone have any idea what he said? Anything important? Heard him say at the Anthony's............but then so garbled........was there anything important?

He probably said something like this:

"Where am I supposed to look if you won't tell me truth on where she was last seen?"

NOPE. Look at it in another way, say it was the Anthony's that put up the bond money, do you think they would have a say in the matter?

I would think so.

Hold on here, those are my words without the original quote of which I replied to. If the sequence of the post are not in order based on the post I replied to, please don't use my words.

i think someone got rid of the body for her and in truth she doesn't know where she is.

And this could also be case... I personally don't believe she had any help, but I know others do. :couch:

She's there now.

I sure do hope Baez is telling her that the "gig' is up....take the deal and lead them to Caylee. But,I am sure that is not what he is doing though...he loves the camera too much. JMO

It kind of reminds me of situations where an abusive husband doesn't want his wife, but won't let her leave either. Kills her just so no one else can have her. Control.

She didn't want her, but didn't want her mother to have her either. I don't know if this happened in a rage or what, but I think Casey thought a lot of what her life would be like without her daughter in the picture, and maybe went so far as to fantasize about it. JMO.

I would add to the above that Caylee had dethroned Casey as the reigning princess.

Or...maybe she really doesn't know where she is. She may not be the one who disposed of her body.

I am thinking you may be right. She has always said that someone she trusted betrayed her. Now, that may not be the whole truth, but I have a strong feeling that there are atleast two other people involved if not more and I DO NOT think George or Cindy are one of them. Although, I have a hard time understanding how there could have been no stench when George opened the trunk to retrieve the gas cans, unless she moved the body after the fact.

One of the things in the 400+ pg document in LE interview with Casey, was the one thing she seemed ADAMANT about and seemed to state more succintly than anything else was (this is not an exact quote, forgive me) "I do not know where she's at and that is the God's honest truth." Everything else seemed vague or open to interpretation. I thin this was because in her mind, knowing Caylee is dead, she rationalized that she really doesn't know where she is. Hope someone can follow me on this. LOL

Yes, in her twisted way, that is the one truth she can stand by.

It's a live webcam of the front of the Anthony house. It refreshes itself every 10 seconds. So far no one in or out that I've noticed but I guess this morning at 6am George left with somone unidentified and came back about 3 hours later.

Thanks gigi. And g'mornin!

And this could also be case... I personally don't believe she had any help, but I know others do. :couch:

I don't think she had help either. She did this all by her little lonesome self. Then went out for a month of rocking and rolling.

I don't think she had help either. She did this all by her little lonesome self. Then went out for a month of rocking and rolling.

I agree . . if someone helped her she would have already thrown them under the bus.

im with both of you

but i think its possible she had help...i just dont think she did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members