Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I hear in my head is Cindy saying "I'm where Casey is right now, I know why she's calm... I'm there too " (or something like that)
It must be the valium...:furious::furious:

Sorry if this has been brought up, I asked this before the documents were released and I was always skeptical of the answer I got and now I know why.
When Cindy was on the phone with 911, she says to someone in the background that Caylee was taken and so on. I was told that it was George that she was speaking to. But if you read the affadavits, Goerge says that he came home and found her in the garage crying and that she had already called the sheriffs office. Lee was already in the house listening to the tearful kidnapping account.

So who the heck was Cindy talking to?do we finally have proof of George and Cindy lying for some other reason than to protect their daughter?[/QUOTE
______________________________________________________________________________________________
wow, don't know what happened, but this is my response to your post

for some odd reason, I got the impression that cindy and george were trying to hide the fact that he had left the home for some time, that he actually had not been living there.

Sorry if this has been brought up, I asked this before the documents were released and I was always skeptical of the answer I got and now I know why.
When Cindy was on the phone with 911, she says to someone in the background that Caylee was taken and so on. I was told that it was George that she was speaking to. But if you read the affadavits, Goerge says that he came home and found her in the garage crying and that she had already called the sheriffs office. Lee was already in the house listening to the tearful kidnapping account.

So who the heck was Cindy talking to?do we finally have proof of George and Cindy lying for some other reason than to protect their daughter?
I listened to that clip yesterday, specifically searching for the part you are referring to and Cindy says: "George, Caylee is missing."

I listened to that clip yesterday, specifically searching for the part you are referring to and Cindy says: "George, Caylee is missing."

It's kind of muffled and I thought I heard her say George too, but if you read George's sworn statement, section 1, page 36, George would have you believe that he was not there until after the police have already been called. He says that Cindy is in the garage crying, but in no way mentions that she was on the phone, just asked her if she had called the police.

MyFoxOrlando News: 10:19pm

According to MyFoxOrlando's online news stream, Tim Miller with TexasEquusearch is at the Anthony home.

I wonder if that's the unidentified Male that left with George 30 minutes ago??

SNIP
The fact that her own "boyfriend" was a police officer and lied, was fired will be a huge psychological factor in this case. Police officers lie! SNIP
A well thought out post. The trial will be a circus no doubt. The above statement will not only be psychological but will be spoken over and over by the defence IMHO.

So who the heck was Cindy talking to?do we finally have proof of George and Cindy lying for some other reason than to protect their daughter?[/QUOTE
______________________________________________________________________________________________
wow, don't know what happened, but this is my response to your post

for some odd reason, I got the impression that cindy and george were trying to hide the fact that he had left the home for some time, that he actually had not been living there.

That could be it. I also find it funny that George misspells the name of the street that he works on in the first affadavit. SEction 1, page 36.

MyFoxOrlando News: 10:19pm

According to MyFoxOrlando's online news stream, Tim Miller with TexasEquusearch is at the Anthony home.

I wonder if that's the unidentified Male that left with George 30 minutes ago??

Does TexasEqusearch look for live missing kids or deceased, or both?

It's kind of muffled and I thought I heard her say George too, but if you read George's sworn statement, section 1, page 36, George would have you believe that he was not there until after the police have already been called. He says that Cindy is in the garage crying, but in no way mentions that she was on the phone, just asked her if she had called the police.

I think at some point, Cindy called him left a message. Did it not say that George had asked his son Lee to go over to the house because of a problem? I really got the impression, that the statements from this time frame were odd because both Cindy and George were trying to keep private that there was a riff between them, and that riff might go back to the fathers day fight, in which once again Casey had again lied, stole and this turned into a fight between George and Cindy.

By the time George got to the house, he knew that something serious was up, and having to say he was not even living at the house would cause allot more questions. Thats just my opinion on why this part of the statement reads so odd.

A well thought out post. The trial will be a circus no doubt. The above statement will not only be psychological but will be spoken over and over by the defence IMHO.

It's a huge problem. Every single member on the jury will be sitting there thinking of any time they got a ticket, or anytime they might have been accused or charged with something, and human nature is one that we don't think we are at fault.

The boyfriend being fired will be tied into the police who are actually handling the investigation are also lying. Somewhat like what happend in the oj case with mark furman

This whole part didn't make sense to me yesterday when I was listening to it because I thought I had read that he found Cindy in the garage crying too.
I meant to go researching that again and got sidetracked.

Does anyone have the link to Casey's Myspace page?

Mitchlite, I have to agree with you. Without a body or confession this is going to be a hard case to get a conviction. I hope there is something in the DNA results when they do get back.

There have been cases were people were found guilty without a body, and this case count is growing. But it's all the twists and turns of this case that are going to cause so much doubt.

The cases that I can recall of being tried without a body, they have been able to prove or show that it was the person charged who had the last contact with the victim. And of course, usually the body is found within a short period of time, and they have good evidence because of this.

Casey played a good game with everyone, the waiting of a month before anyone could even start an investigation is going to kill this case :(

We all think that Casey is stupid, and she is, but she's smart enough to spin this entire thing. Thats what she is good at, after all, she has been doing it all her life.

Remember ... this is an on-going investigation. Those docs released only went so far -- there is much more. Second, I think the very fact CA didn't report her child missing for a month is very compelling evidence.

Apparently the Anthony's left their house at 6:30am this morning. Just Cindy and George.

The boyfriend being fired will be tied into the police who are actually handling the investigation are also lying. Somewhat like what happend in the oj case with mark furman

I think the duputy that was fired may show that LE is leaving no stone unturned -- everyone is under the microscope and there are consequences for not being truthful. It may work well for the prosecution that they fired one of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip