Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges may be coming . . . but she'll never admit it. She will drag everyone to the bitter end.

I agree charges are coming & that she will NEVER EVER confess to anything.

Sorry Robotdog, I usually agree with everything that you say but I don't see her confessing. I hope hope hope Tim Miller finds Caylee's body without ANY help from the Anthonys. Then they can/will be charged to the fullest extent of the law and they will be left thinking man Casy should have took that immunity.

Case does have the constitutional right to bond, but the Padillas don't have to provide it!

That's right; they can revoke it at any time and for any reason;

such as she has never helped find Caylee

or she is a danger to herself or her safety is precarious (this is what I think they will use to revoke):behindbar

Oh wow, now I can hear the hippo all the way in South Carolina. What's that the hippo in singing?

"Chain, chain, chain....chain of fools...."

(for the younger generation, that's Aretha Franklin)

All
LP was on a local Orlando talk station today (WTKS) and said when Casey was told of the decomp in the truck she made a comment about how many people had access to that trunk. Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but that made me sick. She's backed in a corner and still telling lies?

This is not surprising, but damned if it doesn't piss me off. How stupid does she think we are FGS??!!! :furious::furious:

All
LP was on a local Orlando talk station today (WTKS) and said when Casey was told of the decomp in the truck she made a comment about how many people had access to that trunk. Don't have a link because it was a live interview, but that made me sick. She's backed in a corner and still telling lies?

Everything about her life has been a lie . . . why would she stop now?

How many people did have access to the trunk? Were there 25 keys to that car floating around?? HAHA

That's right; they can revoke it at any time and for any reason;

such as she has never helped find Caylee

or she is a danger to herself or her safety is precarious (this is what I think they will use to revoke):behindbar

I don't think they even have to have a reason.

Where is TP right now. Someone needs to call him or stick a microphone in his face.

Trying to get some work done. This is not the only work on his desk. The man still has bills to pay and a family to support. Besides, it's Leonards job to be the "media *advertiser censored*" (tongue in cheek).

does she just think if she keeps lying a zillion times that we'll all eventually be like "Oh ok casey you are so right that is how it MUST Have happened. How could we have been wrong? OMG We are so sorry we put you through all this!" Please. Give me a freaking break. Quit your lies girl. We all know what you did.

IDk if that confession will ever come robotdog- I just can't see her confessing unless they give her one sweet deal and I have more faith in LE than to let her off the hook completely.

my opinion only

they might offer her 20 years
OR
death penalty if found guilty is likely

she will take it

her lawyer will convince her... this case is so ugly and the evidence is overwhelming and we only know the tip of the iceburg

let her fight it...... but then she will end up killing her parents and her daughter
daughter with her own hands

parents with the pain of her killing her daughter

With all due respect; we have ZERO idea of what conversations Tony has had with his Uncle and business partner. Furthermore, I do not believe Tony Padilla would announce on WS whether or not his is going to revoke bond.

I just doubt LP would announce something this HUGE without having asked Tony. Yes it's not Tony speaking but it is his other half.

We shall see.

I don't think that was what Patty was saying in regards to them revoking bond. Just the facts was what she stated.

Tony is trying to protect his livelihood. And if she's charged with more substantial charges, that is his way out. So we can only hope and pray that happens soon. I don't condemn Tony for keeping her out on bond now. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

So the Padilla's decided to revoke the BOND??? What wonderful news to wake up to at 8:44 am MST!
Cat is doing the happy dance.
Do we know how long it can take???

Mornin CC! It is being debated here as to whether this is true or not, so I'm taking a wait and see attitude. But hopeful, for sure!

Oh wow, now I can hear the hippo all the way in South Carolina. What's that the hippo in singing?

"Chain, chain, chain....chain of fools...."

(for the younger generation, that's Aretha Franklin)

hmmm I thought it was chain gang!

Tony has not really been camera friendly during this entire thing; yet Leonard has. Tony is a bondsmen and Leonard is a bounty hunter. They certainly are business partners. If they aren't why would Leonard be in Orlando protecting Tony's bond?
They work togehter; at least on this case. That is more than obvious to me.

imoo

Together they are working on the case for sure. Together they are collectively protecting the family as well as Casey.

Tony has his own business to run daily getting bonds for people. If Tony needs a Bounty Hunter today, he will call someone (other than Leonard) to go and get the client.

Bounty Hunters are like "freelancers." A bond company calls a Bounty Hunter when a client skips out on bond and out goes the Bounty Hunter.

For instance with DOG, he and Beth are partners. She writes the bond and DOG goes out and gets them. However, there are times another Bond Company calls DOG to go and get the client.

Leonard has been doing this for 33 years, probably while Tony was still in his high chair.

I'm sorry you, too, have gone through this. In my case, my person turned their life around, and are doing very well, and I believe it has a lot to do with how the situation was handled. A lot of times, however, even with the best intentions and 'tough love', the person ends up dead from suicide and/or drug overdose. Even in hindsight, I can see how mine could have gone either way, and it is a very, very scary place to be for a parent.
That being said, even I am struggling to understand the actions of Cindy and George. They seem so
far off in lala land they have lost all ability for rational thought.
Lanie

I am sorry for you too, Lanie. In my case it is not my child, but my ex-husband. He is a pathological liar, narassasictic (sp) and a true sociopath. He actually tried to kill me and that is when I left. Our son was only 3 months old and fortunately for me, my ex signed away his rights to our son. He came back when Nate was 7 and tried to steal him from the bus stop. Thank GOD he was not successful.

I pray everyday that my son does not turn our like his sperm donor....so far so good......

I wasn't slamming on Cindy or George....I truely do empathize with them and a parent can only do so much...we raise them with morals and values but, ultimately it's up to them to make something out of their lives.....I just think sometimes tough love needs to come into play when dealing with people like Casey.....and if they would have made her responsible for her actions in the past, maybe we wouldn't be sitting here praying that her baby is able to be found and given a proper burial.

Life throws all of us curve balls, it's up to us to either dunk when they come, or try our best to catch the ball and run with it.

All of the above is just my humble opinion...:)

I think is has been very clear (at least to me) that the BH's only intended for her to be out of jail for one week. I also think Caseys attorney knew this, hence the long days thery were meeting at his office (did't trust the home was not bugged and did't want the BH's team to hear anything)

I use to date a Lt. in charge of homicide and he said that it is the norm for a selected detective to be a source for the news media.

He said if the news ever say a source in LE, 9 times out of 10 it is true.

At least here where I live.

All

Sadly this does not surprise me in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals