Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question.......why does Lee say he just wants (caylee?) home so "we can put an end to all of this" does he mean her body? or does he still believe she is alive?? huh? im lost!!

Lee is just like "mommy dearest" lie lie lie deny deny deny... :furious:

Where is the lady that is suppose to be with Casey 24/7??

Isn't it telling that Casey is not wearing a Casey t-shirt? Was Cindy wearing one earlier?

I just saw this on orlando fox 35 news LP said this in an interview"Isn't it weird that all of a sudden she says gave the baby to Zanida at the apartments," he said. "Then subsequently slams Zanida and her sister. Sam took her from me at J. Blanchard Park and said Zanida gave her a 30 days script of what she was supposed to follow with law enforcement or anybody else. " sounds like CA will of course blame someone else..also has LE searched JBlanchard park?

Since the server is :furious: today, please any links you get to articles or video, please try and stick them in the Media Forum. It's going to be difficult to grab news today.

If I get any more videos, I am going to the Media Forum and posting. I can't give advance notice here anymore because I can't get online.

Thanks!

I think Casey WILL NEVER talk! I hope they find someone that can lead them to Caylee's body. Has TES started their search yet?

I am with you Hailie Jade! Casey is not talking to anyone.. Maybe she will talk to her imaginary friend imaginanny.

casey.jpg

bye bye

Didn't she also carry that back pack yesterday? I just got back from the beach and recall that from a photo yesterday.

I wonder if Tom Manley is a cool guy to hang out with . . .

I appreciate the youtube videos Patty! Being on an older computer, I can't view a lot of video on the web posted at the news sites. I can view all your youtubes though. :)

Thank you.

okay, who tripped over the power cord and unplugged the server????

"Cindy did you want to say anything about the new developments?" WFTV reporter Daralene Jones asked Cindy on Thursday.

"There is no new development," Cindy said.

"They're saying now Caylee is dead," Jones told her.

"No, they came and talked to me yesterday. Get the hell off my property," Cindy said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

So I guess this was the exchange we saw this morning.

Yikes! No wonder we keep getting booted. It is frustrating, but I can understand with all the people online... Ugh.. trying to catch up here and post but I cant!

Tell me about it. It is almost impossible to maintain my obsession when I can't stay online.
Lanie

Members can't get on to post, because there are so many guests, so we are lacking in posts and updates for ALL to read!

That don't work for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members