Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a car was reported stolen on 6/26. I'm confused. If this is the same car Casey had been driving then why wasn't that picked up by LE when the tow company picked up the car on 6/30. Wouldn't the tow yard have a some type of check for that?

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DRStolen Vehicle
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
that report is from 2006 - check your dates again.

6/26/06

So a car was reported stolen on 6/26. I'm confused. If this is the same car Casey had been driving then why wasn't that picked up by LE when the tow company picked up the car on 6/30. Wouldn't the tow yard have a some type of check for that?

DRStolen Vehicle

Look at the date.

That's 2006. TOTALLY unrelated to the current incident.

Looked like two people got out of the truck. No, it didn't look like Cindy and it was hard to tell who the man was.

Cindy Anthony Leaves House; Sheriff Update Coming
2:35 p.m., Thursday: Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, has left her Orange County home as sheriff's invesitigators prepare to update the media, perhaps within an hour or so. It appears Cindy Anthony left with a group that plans to help search for Caylee. -- WESH.com web staff

Daralene Jones, WFTV reporter, asked Cindy Anthony, Thursday, “Cindy did you want to say anything about the new developments?” Cindy responded, “There is no new development.” “They’re saying now Caylee is dead,” said Jones. “No, they came and talked to me yesterday. Get the hell off my property,” said Cindy.

I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for Cindy lately notwithstanding her dealing with all the media near her house. Why not just say "Leave us alone, please"? Instead, she is argumentative and denies there's a "new development" - technically, that might be true if Cindy already knew yesterday about the DNA results but wouldn't that still be considered "new" in terms of a development? How could Cindy argue that this is "not a new development"? She's as dodgy as her daughter. And then she says "No" when the reporter remarks how evidence is showing Caylee is dead and gives, as support for her "no" the following: "They came to talk to me yesterday". Once again - nonanswers, talking in circles, dodging, denial. I have a 6 year old and I can tell you right now....if my parents found out a stain in a car was residue of my dead daughter you wouldn't be able to peel them off the floor they would be so grief stricken.

Cindy Anthony Leaves House; Sheriff Update Coming
2:35 p.m., Thursday:
Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, has left her Orange County home as sheriff's invesitigators prepare to update the media, perhaps within an hour or so. It appears Cindy Anthony left with a group that plans to help search for Caylee. -- WESH.com web staff

Anyone recognize car? Who is this? Arrived approx. 2:40p EST
2qtimbr.jpg

14tbypg.jpg

Originally Posted by shadow of my mind

DRStolen Vehicle

The Amscot Lady said she called LE to check if it was stolen, they said not. It's in the docs. Thanks Paladine I thought I read the same thing.

So maybe it wasn't in the database by 7:00AM on 6/27 but it should have been in the database by 6/30 when it was towed. Does anyone know about what tow companies have to do with cars that are being picked up from third parties in Orlando. Do they have to run a stolen vehicle check?
Was there another car stolen from this family that we have not heard anything about? yet.

Is there really a Tom Manley????? I shouldn't have left here before. I am lost.

Yes, in Casey's world there really is a Tom Manley. In the real world....I'm sure there is an individul named Tom Manley but he has nothing to do with the Anthony's or this case.

I wish there was a way to block access to the guests as least temporarily. Where do you think they are going to look? I wonder if Casey said something. It's going to be a long day.

Now she is saying she was given a "script" to follow?? OMG... what next? Could she come up with anything stranger?

this place keeps crashing at at the most critical times

Originally Posted by shadow of my mind

DRStolen Vehicle

The Amscot Lady said she called LE to check if it was stolen, they said not. It's in the docs. Thanks Paladine I thought I read the same thing.

So maybe it wasn't in the database by 7:00AM on 6/27 but it should have been in the database by 6/30 when it was towed. Does anyone know about what tow companies have to do with cars that are being picked up from third parties in Orlando. Do they have to run a stolen vehicle check?
Was there another car stolen from this family that we have not heard anything about? yet.

6/26/2006????? Its 2008 my dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member