Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Cindy's comments (paraphrasing)
Get off your asses and help find my grand daughter.
When this is all over my daughter will be mother of the year
I've already lost one...
it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car
the smell -pizza that has been left for 10 days
I will go door to door and earch every nook and cranny
asked if she had contact with her daughter(after she said her daughter(Cas) had been missing for a month)
"I had contact with her everyday. if not speaking to her texting."
get the he** off my property

"It was just told to me that a body has been recovered, 12 miles from the Anthony house"

I am looking for confirmation of this report but this comes from the Topix board and I know this person to be pretty reliable. I will post link or confirmation as soon as I find it.

This person also know's Rick and confirmed who he was with a phone call.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Procedure Explained For Turning In Bond
2:55 p.m., Thursday: Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, sent along an e-mail explaining how a bond can be turned in, which is what Casey Anthony faces. In part, it says, "The bail bond agency which holds the bond has the authority to take the defendant into their custody and return them to jail without doing any paperwork in advance...The bail bond agent would bring the defendant to the jail..."-- WESH.com web staff

Cindy Anthony Leaves House; Sheriff Update Coming
2:35 p.m., Thursday: Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, has left her Orange County home as sheriff's invesitigators prepare to update the media, perhaps within an hour or so. It appears Cindy Anthony left with a group that plans to help search for Caylee. -- WESH.com web staff

WESH.com update:
Procedure Explained For Turning In Bond
2:55 p.m., Thursday: Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, sent along an e-mail explaining how a bond can be turned in, which is what Casey Anthony faces. In part, it says, "The bail bond agency which holds the bond has the authority to take the defendant into their custody and return them to jail without doing any paperwork in advance...The bail bond agent would bring the defendant to the jail..."-- WESH.com web staff

Someone please link an article that talks about Sam giving Casey a 30 day "script"??? (like how many pages and how detailed is that?) for what to say to the police and authorities? I've only read that on here and not in a news article...

Just read that A decomposing body was found behind a bank ..... not about Caylee.... just how many bodies are out there in this state??????

how so? I registered and thought it was pretty easy and simple. Why can't they be members?

I guess you cannot register at all if you have gmail or yahoo email addresses. I had to use my work email address :( :( :(

I wonder if they accept events.universal.com? =)

anybody else hear that the sheriffs department is going to be holding a press conference? It was on http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html
Cindy Anthony Leaves House; Sheriff Update Coming
2:35 p.m., Thursday: Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, has left her Orange County home as sheriff's invesitigators prepare to update the media, perhaps within an hour or so. It appears Cindy Anthony left with a group that plans to help search for Caylee. -- WESH.com web staff

It may not even be Caylee. They are going to jump on everything that they find.

Doesn't necessarily mean it pertains to this case.

how so? I registered and thought it was pretty easy and simple. Why can't they be members?

There are a lot of email addresses which can't register, such as gmail and yahoo accounts. My yahoo one was denied, for example. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure there is a logical reason??

I'm trying to. Keep getting booted off this site. My wireless keeps going on the frits and I can't read my numbers anymore.
I want a balloon!

Oh, hells bells, I keep getting booted from the site and thought I would try the chat room, but can't seem to get in...patience is not one of my virtues.:rolleyes:

There are a lot of email addresses which can't register, such as gmail and yahoo accounts. My yahoo one was denied, for example. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure there is a logical reason??

Websleuths will not accept AOL or Yahoo email addresses.

Well based on my experience, the police are notorious for type O's

Well 1st time ... In addition to the date listed, the call number starts with 06 ... that means it was in 06 when it happened ... also this is in reference to a document that is from Tiburon the company that handles 911 dispatch. I am quite sure that they use a computer system that logs the call number as soon as the call is taken ... therefore I doubt it was a typo.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

I've already lost one...
asked if she had contact with her daughter(after she said her daughter(Cas) had been missing for a month)

Left one off there annbelle. When her and George (shut up! shut up! shut up!)going into see Casey.

Leave the "frig" alone....

Classy

Thanks. I reaally don't get the whole myspace thing and still can't figure out what 50 year old Cindy would be doing on myspace.

yeah do you what gets me......

is when Casey was 1st arrested Cindy said that she had Casey HELP HER set up a myspace page for Caylee........

well this is not true since Cindy wrote the "You took her away from me because of jealousy" thing on her owe myspace page on July 3rd

this bothers me for some reason!!!

:waitasec:

Just read that A decomposing body was found behind a bank ..... not about Caylee.... just how many bodies are out there in this state??????

a lot.... psychos are drawn to FL.... (no, I'm not one. Just a lot of serial murderers have ended up in this State)

I've already lost one...

Left one off there annbelle. When her and George (shut up! shut up! shut up!)going into see Casey.

Leave us the "frig" alone....

Classy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members