Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving in?:furious:
Might need protection to keep her mother from killing her! LOL

I know a lot of people are slamming Cindy and George, and maybe they should be slammed for the things that happened after Caylee went missing. But as a stepmother and stepgrandmother to bpd's, I will not buy placing the blame for how Casey has turned out so far on her parents.

First, I'm sure Cindy and George did the best they could raising their children.

Second, each child is born with certain personality and other dna related-traits that contribute to the "total person."

Third, what we think we know about Cindy and George about the past (not liking Hispanics, not letting Casey give Cayleey up for adoption, etc.) all comes from Casey, so we know much of it is fabricated!

Yes, it seems the family is drinking the koolaid right now, at least in public.

But in the same way that they say the least safe place for an infant is in their mother's womb (not starting political discussion...I'm talking about murder of pregnant mothers), maybe the least safe place for Casey right now is Cynthia and George's home! (Well, one can hope, anyway!)

how so? I registered and thought it was pretty easy and simple. Why can't they be members?

Every email address I had was rejected.
I sent an email asking which addresses were allowed(no reponse)
Finally found one that worked, and I registered, then waited to be activated.
Waited, waited, sent an email reminder, then another the next day, then another, (5 days, 5 emails). Finally, a response---sorry, please reregister.
Reregistered, and was activated.
I've been on the www for over a decade, been a member of 100+ forums, but NEVER had this much trouble.

I agree. The site is useless when its this busy. It is probably better to close it to non members during these peak times or to only allow so many on. I don't know the answer but I love this place and it is really exasperating when you can't get on when there's big news.

It's very doable.

Every other site using this format that I've seen does it during high peak times. While it's unfortunate to have to do, if NO ONE can get on, the site is useless, and often at the most important times :(

Some of Cindy's comments (paraphrasing)
Get off your asses and help find my grand daughter.
When this is all over my daughter will be mother of the year
I've already lost one...
it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car
the smell -pizza that has been left for 10 days
I will go door to door and earch every nook and cranny
asked if she had contact with her daughter(after she said her daughter(Cas) had been missing for a month)
"I had contact with her everyday. if not speaking to her texting."
get the he** off my property
what about:

....there is NO evidence.
....I washed a air of pants cause they smelled like the car.

Left one off there annbelle. When her and George (shut up! shut up! shut up!)going into see Casey.

Leave the "frig" alone....

Classy
It was the mothers stuff, not the father's. If anyone has his, there are not as many. Here are a few:
He stated people are being watched
the smell in the car could have been from his daughter hitting an animal

OAKLAND PARK - The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a person whose decomposing body was found today behind a bank in the 3200 block of north Federal Highway, said Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Leljedal.

Authorities had no other details about the body, which was found behind a Washington Mutual bank branch.

How far is that from the Anthony's?

What happens to the money that was put up for Casey's release if her bond is revoked?

OAKLAND PARK - The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a person whose decomposing body was found today behind a bank in the 3200 block of north Federal Highway, said Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Leljedal.

Authorities had no other details about the body, which was found behind a Washington Mutual bank branch.

That is down here by me - Fort Laudderdale - at least 200 miles from Orlando.

On a different note:

Procedure Explained For Turning In Bond
2:55 p.m., Thursday: Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, sent along an e-mail explaining how a bond can be turned in, which is what Casey Anthony faces. In part, it says, "The bail bond agency which holds the bond has the authority to take the defendant into their custody and return them to jail without doing any paperwork in advance...The bail bond agent would bring the defendant to the jail..."-- WESH.com web staff

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Seems all LP has to do is TAKE HER BACK TO THE JAIL!!!!!!

Another post from my reliable friend. I wonder if this is where Cindy went.

dsntslp is on the scene, and reporting to me "what she hears" via the phone.

Unless she "hears" something that is not accurate, which I doubt.. it's from the horses mouth.

Tes did not contact us others this am which could mean they wanted the site kept secure, or stood by while LE did the recovery..which means they were working off of a credible tip, that or Casey spoke up finally...just my speculation on my part.

It was the mothers stuff, not the father's. If anyone has his, there are not as many. Here are a few:
He stated people are being watched
the smell in the car could have been from his daughter hitting an animal

Leave us the "frig" alone ....was made by Cindy

Found the article http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/sfl-828oaklandbody,0,1569574.story?track=rss

This is ONLY posted in reply to include the OP's source.

The body is MALE and 200 or so miles away. Again, this is to include the source so people can see the actual details.

"It was just told to me that a body has been recovered, 12 miles from the Anthony house"

I am looking for confirmation of this report but this comes from the Topix board and I know this person to be pretty reliable. I will post link or confirmation as soon as I find it.

This person also know's Rick and confirmed who he was with a phone call.

i am sad.. keep us updated if its true.

200 miles +/-

I agree. The site is useless when its this busy. It is probably better to close it to non members during these peak times or to only allow so many on. I don't know the answer but I love this place and it is really exasperating when you can't get on when there's big news.

Yes, kathyn it is very frustrating to those of us who have been loyal members for many years to not be able to get on when there is important news!!

I wish our dear Tricia could find a way to give us priority somehow.

Websleuths will not accept AOL or Yahoo email addresses.

I would say because those are the easiest email addresses to get and they are darn near impossible to track so lots of trolls use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member