Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My space "Jedi" mood simply means "making oneself on myspace invisible to others" - IMO

I think that Padilla was as informed as anyone, and that it would be naive for us to think that we knew much more than LP did. You have to take a grain of salt for every one of LP's public statements. This is all one big publicity stunt for the guy. He says whatever's convenient for him to say in the moment without a care about refuting his own past statements.

Perhaps he was informed but it really didnt seem he had all the info that had already been released.
The 911 calls, taped phone conversations and party pics seem to have been available before he arrived and got involved.
Going back to the timline he arrived a few weeks ago, right?

Where is the lady that is suppose to be with Casey 24/7??

Isn't it telling that Casey is not wearing a Casey t-shirt? Was Cindy wearing one earlier?

Yes, it looked like she was wearing a 'Caylee' shirt and a white skirt.

Cindy is as nuts as they come. I get that she wants to believe her daughter, but come on, face facts and move forward.

So a car was reported stolen on 6/26. I'm confused. If this is the same car Casey had been driving then why wasn't that picked up by LE when the tow company picked up the car on 6/30. Wouldn't the tow yard have a some type of check for that?

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DRStolen Vehicle
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

So a car was reported stolen on 6/26. I'm confused. If this is the same car Casey had been driving then why wasn't that picked up by LE when the tow company picked up the car on 6/30. Wouldn't the tow yard have a some type of check for that?

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937 HOPESPRING
DRStolen Vehicle
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

The Amscot Lady said she called LE to check if it was stolen, they said not. It's in the docs.

I bet the "script" is in her backpack - and by the way theres some movement at the house.....car just pulled up - man and woman got out?

How do I get to the chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members