Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's real, hon. And it gets worse.

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

Huh? When has anybody from the family searched for Caylee? Did I miss that?

I'd donate to TES but never directly to the anthonys!:eek:

They just showed on the 11pm news, Cindy putting up the "no trespassing" signs in her yard earlier this eve., and a reporter was quizzing her while she was doing it. Cindy said to the reporter: "for all I know, someone broke into the car at the tow yard and put a body in it".

Huh! funny how Cindy can implement everybody up to the tow yard workers in this crime, but god forbid we point a finger at Casey. Sick.

Did anyone notice Cindy said "there was a bag of pizza in the car"? Who buys pizza in a bag? Was it a slip up from learning Caylee was in a bag? Sorry if it's been discussed it's almost impossible to read all the posts.

Center of the trunk, if it's like most pontiacs. If you look closely at this image, you can see in the carpet where the spare is located underneath.

Does the back seat lay down in one like Casey's?

Mine is a convertible. I believe she has the coupe. My back seat is a bench seat and does fall forward. There is direct access to the trunk.

I just wish they would go get that huzzy outta bed and drag her sorry butt back
to jail!!!
:behindbar

How bout back to jail and telling us what she did with Caylee...I am just getting more and more pissed. What an evil little ....I will never understand.

In the middle? I wonder which side of the trunk the trash bag containing the pizza/maggot/trash mix was on?

I think that the spare tire is pretty centered under the carpet flap, because the car is a rather small car, so when they make the mold in the floor for the spare tire, it's equal distance from both sides of the frame of the car.

I am thinking it was the right side for the trash bags, but don't hold me to that one.

I have never been exposed to decomp so this may be a dumb question but..
What if she had been put in bags or wrapped in plastic.. Would that have kept the odor down and contained the fluids?

Well, The tow truck guy that was with GA stated he witnessed maggots and flies, so not "everything" was bagged. According To the Etomologist that posted a few days ago in order for there to be flies and maggots a body had to be exposed outside for a time. So, at some point Caylee was outside, then the trunk, shovel ?

Did anyone notice Cindy said "there was a bag of pizza in the car"? Who buys pizza in a bag? Was it a slip up from learning Caylee was in a bag? Sorry if it's been discussed it's almost impossible to read all the posts.

I "think" Cindy said that there was a trash bag in the trunk with papers and a pizza box...

But who knows, b/c Cindy seems to change her statements daily

does anyone know why the webcam appears to be stuck on the same image instead of refreshing?

Maybe the webcam needs "slapping" too (along with all the Anthonys in a line). [insert that hilarious slapping hysterical woman pic from earlier today!]

I'm just posting this to try to fix the quote issue. [/quote]

Someone please quote a post that is NOT this one and is not before this one. Let me see if this will do it. The hanging unclosed quotes are what's causing it...but I think either once this thread is done, or if the earlier posts that are messed up already aren't quoted that it'll solve the problem.

I have never been exposed to decomp so this may be a dumb question but..
What if she had been put in bags or wrapped in plastic.. Would that have kept the odor down and contained the fluids?

Based on my brother, I would think maybe somewhat but not entirely (unless it was maybe super extensive wrapping -- I hate the thought of that...poor Cayley) I don't know so much about how that might effect the odor

Maybe the webcam needs "slapping" too (along with all the Anthonys in a line). [insert that hilarious slapping hysterical woman pic from earlier today!]

Yes... it would appear that the "disease" has spread across the street...

I also don't think that casey would have been smart enough to get rid of the car. Somebody either gave her the directive to do it (maybe somebody with a LE background) or her mom started to threaten her with calling the car in stolen in an effort to get Caylee back home with her. It was her only form of transport while Tony was at school etc, it's hard to back up a lie that you are working at universal w/o a car. She would have had to ask for "rides" to work. Maybe that was the inside knowledge between Lee and Casey in that jail convo, when she says she was there not for work, not for fun, and Lee goes "oh gotcha!" she may have been bummin rides to universal and hanging out in the lot to keep her *advertiser censored* covered.

Huh! funny how Cindy can implement everybody up to the tow yard workers in this crime, but god forbid we point a finger at Casey. Sick.

Yes, out of all the cars in the lot they choose Casey's. Just so happens her daughter is missing. Darn, this family has the worst luck...:rolleyes:

What"s wrong with the messages tonite ???

Slow down & read every post if your looking for your reply

CheckDaFacts said:
Sorry trying to cook as I type, noticed the spare tire compartment topic. Was this just large enough for a spare donut as opposed to a full spare? LE has that car stripped make no doubt about it. Decomp issue was good point but we don't know what else and where else they found evidence within the veh

In the middle? I wonder which side of the trunk the trash bag containing the pizza/maggot/trash mix was on?

Sorry to be graphic or blunt here, but couldn't the child's body have been hidden in the tire well, creating the bad odor, and the bag of garbage just a red herring? Is that what everyone is getting at?

"Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions."

I'll send Casey a penny for her thoughts.

Not to be too graphic, etc. -- but my older brother was found dead 5 years ago outdoors in a park in Los Angeles. We were told (based on insect activity) he had been there for anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks - but reading the autopsy report I always figured closer to the two weeks with the amount of decomp. His body was just ravaged -- and yes, tons of decomp fluid everywhere, etc (won't get more specific here unless someone has specific questions) All this to say, if she had been in the trunk, or even first buried in the yard then moved to the trunk for a week or whatever some might be thinking, I just can't fathom that there wouldn't be a ton more biological remnants than the stain, etc. in the trunk unless that is another thing held back by LE.

I always wondered, if something happened to Caylee in the house, and then Casey wanted to move her, she could have put her inside of one of those large black yard trashbags, and then put her in the trunk. Then when she took the bag out to get rid of her somewhere else, the top closure area of the bag could have folded over and dripped out some of the decomp fluid into the trunk. George has been shown on occasion to use those same yard garbage bags to take out his trash, and if Casey thought about putting Caylee in water somewhere, she could have "weighed" the bags down with a couple of those brick pavers from the back yard. As small as Caylee was, it wouldn't have taken many of them to weigh her down. In my theory, she then took her and dumped her in the Econ. River at J. Blanchard Park at nighttime when no one was around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellBear77