Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The recently released documents if I recall correctly has CA callin bout stolen car on the 26th two days after GA said he saw Casey with the car. Was there a short call log we had on the brd that showed a call for service to their home on this date as well? Shake my head but I thought I saw it in Cindy's statement to LE. Question now, if she actually reported the car as a theft the tow company would have known as a report would have been generated. Sounds like theft excuse after the fact.

Wasn't the year on that 2006?

The recently released documents if I recall correctly has CA callin bout stolen car on the 26th two days after GA said he saw Casey with the car. Was there a short call log we had on the brd that showed a call for service to their home on this date as well? Shake my head but I thought I saw it in Cindy's statement to LE. Question now, if she actually reported the car as a theft the tow company would have known as a report would have been generated. Sounds like theft excuse after the fact.

I believe that call was in 2006. I could be wrong:)

Hi txdot. A bad post is being carried and that is why it is getting messed up. You have to manually fix it like I fixed this one.

Look at the quote and make sure only the name of the person is showing in the quote and no one else. In this one, I had to erase Quickattack's name to keep it from posting all funky.
it should have a [ quote= name of poster you are quoting and a number ]then the post here and then[/ quote] I put in extra spaces so it would all show.

If everyone manually fixes as we go, it won;t continue to carry all messed up.

I'm wounded! :cry:

Huh! funny how Cindy can implement everybody up to the tow yard workers in this crime, but god forbid we point a finger at Casey. Sick.

If we are to believe Cindy then the car was towed to the wrecking yard, someone snuck in and put Caylee's body in the trunk and then came back and took it out again. Don't those wrecking yards have security?

Thank god there are no guns in that home...at least, there aren't supposed to be, under her bond agreement.

Cindy with a hammer is just as scary, though!
I do trust George has a security lic and he is ex LE with a right to carry as well. Did they make George lock up his weapons?

Hi txdot. A bad post is being carried and that is why it is getting messed up. You have to manually fix it like I fixed this one.

Look at the quote and make sure only the name of the person is showing in the quote and no one else. In this one, I had to erase Quickattack's name to keep it from posting all funky.
it should have a [ quote= name of poster you are quoting and a number ]then the post here and then[/ quote] I put in extra spaces so it would all show.

If everyone manually fixes as we go, it won;t continue to carry all messed up.

This looked good.....didn't fix anything.

Hello Everyone! Just cruising through the posts and seeing if anything is catching my eye. Not much news to report other than Leonard wants to revoke the bond immdediately.

I'm wounded! :cry:
hahaha if I had left you on it would have looked as though I was quoting you and not txdot. It happens when one post gets a bracket chopped off and then people carry the bad post by quoting it and subseqent quotes of the bad posts.

People are talking about Monday on the topixs blog.

What if Casey doesn't know where Caylee is, and is "protecting her family" - if George got rid of the body. I think CA was genuinely surprised when she made her 911 calls. NOW, it sure looks like a possible family coverup - perhaps CA protecting husband and daughter. Creepy crawlies.

Was there something about George leaving after CA's 911 calls?

Hello Everyone! Just cruising through the posts and seeing if anything is catching my eye. Not much news to report other than Leonard wants to revoke the bond immdediately.
HI Tony. That's pretty big news and many are pleased with this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member