Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody plz explain how they can release dna results, but then refuse to discuss and/or confirm? doesnt make sense. why wont baez admit he was givin the info and offer? why does cindy say "her daughter isnt going anywhere" when the bond people have already publicly stated she is?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone!

:beamup:

You are! Except it has been renamed:

Where DNA is considered "Hokus Pokus" and if you don't behave you get the hose.

Welcome!

Here's something I was just thinking while washing dishes. Casey very likely doesn't know who the father of Caylee is or if she does, he's someone that was maybe a one night stand and didn't want anything else to do with her. So resentment number 1. Then she hides the fact she is pregnant cause she is in denial. Finally she has to come clean with it and Cindy wants to be supportive. Casey wants to not keep the baby but Cindy wants her to have it. Resentment number 2. Along comes Caylee and Cindy is beyond in love and bonding with her. Resentment number 3. Casey misses her old life, fun and hanging out, etc. Cindy is trying to teach Casey how to be a mom, to be responsible. Yet another resentment, number 4. Casey then meets Tony (TonE) and feels even more held back with a child, resentment number 5. More arguments at home with Cindy, more resentments and finally, an accident happens or pure murder. And no one is worried about Casey, only Caylee, big time resentment number 6. Now that she is at home on bond it's the same; where's Caylee? The straw that broke the camel's back, resentment number 7.

Whew, had to get that off my chest. Point is, I think Casey hates Caylee at this point. She has "ruined her life". She resents her and could care less what has happened to her. And she will never ever give anyone the satisfaction of letting them know what happened to her.

JMHO.

Can somebody plz explain how they can release dna results, but then refuse to discuss and/or confirm? doesnt make sense. why wont baez admit he was givin the info and offer? why does cindy say "her daughter isnt going anywhere" when the bond people have already publicly stated she is?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone!

:beamup:

Question one: I think it was a leak. They are not confirming or denying it.

Question two: Cindy IS in the Twilight Zone.

Edited to add: Thanks for the answers about the pool. I was sure it had been discussed before. Just never read the discussion.

Well they were smart to offer that to Casey as she is incapable of telling the truth.

It is inevitable that she will lie.
Exactly! I thought it was a brilliant move on the part of the prosecutor.

he was at work until late that night. he called lee to go over and mediate between cindy and casey.

It is not established that he was at work, and Lee got to the house before Casey and Cindy got there because George told him about the car being towed and stated that he was worried "about your mother"

George had the car from around 2 ish until God knows what time. His time is unaccounted for.

George was starting his new job during the bond hearing.

I can predict with certainty it will not be me. :crystal ball:

How to Help
Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

"God bless you all but most of all, send your moneeeeeyyyyy." ~Bocephus

Ballsy for him to be lecturing people on what American citizenship means.

That's what I can't stand about this whole fam damily. They have an air about themselves, as if they think they are smarter than others, so they have to tell us how we should think, feel, act.

"Get off your asses and find Caylee."

:rolleyes:

I think that is what is starting to irritate me. Also, they don't look anxious or sad that there is even a possibility that that Caylee is not with us. It's like we have this under control. I can't choose the correct words...

Does anyone have Great tonight. NY channels are all about Barack getting ready to accept the Democractic Nomination.

he was at work until late that night. he called lee to go over and mediate between cindy and casey.
You are right but isnt this the same day they picked up the car from the tow yard?

I am so confused. On topix they said that this guy Tim is bringing in a bunch of ATV's tomorrow to search. Am I wrong that these are for wooded areas, etc. So are they looking for a body? If she is with someone, why would you need ATV's? SO SAD. I can't take this anymore. Oh the resources this family is using. God Bless all the other children out there that have really been kidnapped and are in someone elses house at this moment. Makes me sick.
Tim would probably be Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch. The family is not using any resources in order for them to conduct searches as they are a non-profit organization who work every day to find missing people. Please, if you are not familiar with their good works...read up on this wonderful man and what his group has done to assist many families and LE. www.texasequusearch.com

Yes, they are going to be looking for a body since the forensics tell them they should. They rely on LE to provide them information as to where they should search and also they will probably do a grid search from the Anthony home. They are not limited to ground searchs and are fully equiped with the latest tools for underwater searches.

They are the best at what they do. They have more resources than the Sheriff's Department and their expertise is phenomenal. They get results.

How to Help
Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

"God bless you all but most of all, send your moneeeeeyyyyy." ~Bocephus
That cannot be real! They haven't looked for her once! I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I am not certain if I am suppose to reply to this. I said LE is not divulging anything; not LP. LE, LP.

LP is sharing his opinion/insight to it all; like he has all along. I never said he was sharing information. I have no qualms with LP.

The backpack thing struck me odd, too. Also that George said when he saw Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th, that Casey was wearing white sunglasses... of course, it isn't like she is going to stop wearing them. Just weird to see her with a backpack and sunglasses like the day she left for a month.

What does she need that backpack for?
I guess all her courage to tell the truth is stashed in there.
LP may like the camera but he says the same three things:
I am a bounty hunter
I am out the 50,000
There is a reward for Caylee

This morning he chose to comment on the "meetings"
He is hardly divulging a bunch of info

I am so confused. On topix they said that this guy Tim is bringing in a bunch of ATV's tomorrow to search. Am I wrong that these are for wooded areas, etc. So are they looking for a body? If she is with someone, why would you need ATV's? SO SAD. I can't take this anymore. Oh the resources this family is using. God Bless all the other children out there that have really been kidnapped and are in someone elses house at this moment. Makes me sick.

Oh, Katie526.....your avatar says it all. Hold their little hands, protect and love them. That is what WE do. That is not what THEY do. There is a battle in this world, and unfortunately, little children are often caught in the middle of it. If you are religious, I can share what a member of my Sunday School class taught me - if you aren't relgious, stop reading, and get the "f" over my rights to say this little statement. He said that "the Bible isn't concerned with how you die the first time - it is only concerned with how you are reborn". I believe that with all of my heart. I believe that little children who are so innocent are accepted into Heaven - and anyone who says "Oh, no - they have to KNOWLINGLY accept Christ" - I say again - get the "f" over it. Look at that picture of Caylee cradled up against her Grandfather - she KNEW!!! And if you look in her Grandfather's eyes....he KNEW also. All things end up as they should be, and all evil will be punished. There is simply no alternative. None, nada, zip.

After watching the video of Lee, he sounds like a Spin-Doctor - Defense -Attorney wanna be.

I posted this earlier, but it got lost. I honestly think that the Pontiac was cleaned by G & C and IF they had found the car earlier from the tow/impound the factory installed carpet in the truck would be gone and the car would be spotless. JMO

Tim would probably be Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch. The family is not using any resources in order for them to conduct searches as they are a non-profit organization who work every day to find missing people. Please, if you are not familiar with their good works...read up on this wonderful man and what his group has done to assist many families and LE. www.texasequusearch.com

Yes, they are going to be looking for a body since the forensics tell them they should. They rely on LE to provide them information as to where they should search and also they will probably do a grid search from the Anthony home.

They are the best at what they do. They have more resources than the Sheriff's Department and their expertise is phenomenal. They get results.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree their organization is wonderful. My question is didn't Cindy call him to come to Orlando? I'm surprised that she agreed to search for a body or is that just the norm. She claims Caylee is alive, but ATV's tells me different. No offense to that organization whatsoever.

I find it ironic that the same people and talking heads that were so upset about Tony bailing Casey out are the ones who are going to be ripping them to shreds if he takes her back.

Well, if she's back in jail they'll loose precious camera time, with all the "BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS NEW DEVELOPMENTS". They won't have anything to do except sit around and speculate. I mean, c'mon, one convention is over, one might be delayed due to weather....they need a story. Dirty Laundry!

I'm waiting for baez to pull a garagos and promise not only to prove who did it, but also find who did. LOL

Ballsy for him to be lecturing people on what American citizenship means.
:rolleyes:

Well, he's stressed and maybe it didn't come across just right.....after all it is his sister.............but I keep doing the "walk in their shoes"....if I was in jail for a bondable offense...guilty or not...wouldn't I want someone to post my bond. If the circumstances were bad against me, wouldn't I want a fair trial. That's why we don't have vigilante justice in this country.

I've spent a lot of time in courtrooms. Cases none of you have ever heard about. Sometimes people who I think are guilty go free, sometimes it seems the innocent go to jail.....better one guilty person go free, than a dozen innocent be jailed....it's hard to swallow some times but that's really, really the way it should be.

You are! Except it has been renamed:

The Anthony Zone

Where DNA is considered "Hokus Pokus" and if you don't behave you get the hose.

Welcome!

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

LOL!!!

I think that is what is starting to irritate me. Also, they don't look anxious or sad that there is even a possibility that that Caylee is not with us. It's like we have this under control. I can't choose the correct words...

Yeah, that's exactly it. They've circled the wagons around Casey, and "have it under control."

Rude awakening coming for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member