Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey super sleuthers, I have a question. Remember all the "flurry" of phone calls on the 16th ? LE said some were to TonE, how exactly would they know.? What if it was the Tony that just got fired from LE? Any thoughts on that?

IIRC, LE also had TonE's phone records. jmo

Hey super sleuthers, I have a question. Remember all the "flurry" of phone calls on the 16th ? LE said some were to TonE, how exactly would they know.? What if it was the Tony that just got fired from LE? Any thoughts on that?

not to sound sarcastic.. but probably because they have her phone records, heck records for any phones associated with her... the Tony's have different phone numbers so I'd image that's how else they would know

I have HUGE thoughts on that, that I haven't even been willing to share with myself yet. WHY would he lie about knowing Casey if all he did was party with her??? Anytime someone lies, there is a reason for it in my opinion. I hate liars. They are usually lying because they are guilty or ashamed of something. Very simple really, so what was "Tony" guilty or ashamed of????

Well, he's stressed and maybe it didn't come across just right.....after all it is his sister.............but I keep doing the "walk in their shoes"....if I was in jail for a bondable offense...guilty or not...wouldn't I want someone to post my bond. If the circumstances were bad against me, wouldn't I want a fair trial. That's why we don't have vigilante justice in this country.

I've spent a lot of time in courtrooms. Cases none of you have ever heard about. Sometimes people who I think are guilty go free, sometimes it seems the innocent go to jail.....better one guilty person go free, than a dozen innocent be jailed....it's hard to swallow some times but that's really, really the way it should be.

Here's a question for you, then. What's the difference in $10K bond and $500K bond? Why does a judge make bond higher for some people than others?

No one at all is suggesting that the solution is vigilante justice...no one.

And no one at all is suggesting that Casey shouldn't get a fair trial. But for the brother of a murderess to be instructing the American public--not the jurors, who are the only ones who bear the onus of objectivity during the trial--how they should think, what they should feel, is just ballsy.

He can save it for a middle schooler who needs a civics lesson. I'm not on the jury, and I won't be. The cadaver dogs, the words from his own mother's mouth, the 431 pages that were released three days ago...they tell me all I need to know.

Oh, it's real, hon. And it gets worse.

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.
Are you saying this is a new fund? And a new plea? I'm confused.

I have HUGE thoughts on that, that I haven't even been willing to share with myself yet. WHY would he lie about knowing Casey if all he did was party with her??? Anytime someone lies, there is a reason for it in my opinion. I hate liars. They are usually lying because they are guilty or ashamed of something. Very simple really, so what was "Tony" guilty or ashamed of????

They would know which "Tony" she called from the phone number. Doesn't matter if they have the same name; they have different phone numbers.

You are! Except it has been renamed:

The Anthony Zone

Where DNA is considered "Hokus Pokus" and if you don't behave you get the hose.

Welcome!
:Banane12::Banane57::Banane13::Banane54::Banane36: I don't know about you... but I've had enough, It's starting to cause me some strange side effects!

I was just thinking....considering the rapid phone call attempts to her parents, something may have happened to Caylee (either intentionally or accidentally) and Casey was calling for help. Do you think that she later told her parents about what happened and then the family came up with a plan or something? I know that doesn't really fit, but everytime I hear Cindy's phone call it makes me feel strange. Its almost like she is clueing LE in on the fact that Caylee died in that car....and yet now she has changed completely and totally refuses to admit that the car smelled bad! I just can't understand this family.....I feel like they are all guilty of something!

I don't think Casey trusts Cindy enough to tell her anything. They have an emeshed relationship and lash out to hurt each other at times. Cindy called her friends, called her a sociopath, called the police, she can't trust her longterm with something like that.

Well, if she's back in jail they'll loose precious camera time, with all the "BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS NEW DEVELOPMENTS". They won't have anything to do except sit around and speculate. I mean, c'mon, one convention is over, one might be delayed due to weather....they need a story. Dirty Laundry!

If TES does in fact start their search tomorrow the media will be all over that. Any high profile case TES gets involved in the media covers extensively. It does help with getting volunteers though.

I have been lurking and following this case from the beginning.

I just wanted to vent here. I thought for sure that when this DNA and air sample evidence came out that Cindy, George and Lee would come to the realization of the truth. I really have given them the benefit of the doubt at this point because Casey is their daughter and sister and they do not want to believe that she is capable of killing her own child.

However, after seeing their reaction of the new evidence I am just in awe. I cannot believe they are going to still stand beside this girl. "Innocent until proven guilty." "Casey will not go back to jail." Discounting the decomposition evidence by saying that a body could have been placed in the trunk while in the in pound lot.. what are these people on?

I am an advocate of missing children and missing people in general, and I so try to give the family the benefit of the doubt to the full extent because I myself cannot imagine going through something as traumatic as this.

This is crazy though. How can they still believe in her? Or are they just saying they are to gain her trust? I am just in shock of their reactions on the new evidence. What will it take to convince them that accident or murder - Casey did something that resulted in this little girls death and is now covering it up?
Welcome to WS, Kindralore! Just for a moment suppose that they already know what happened and came to terms with it from day one (not day 32). Now apply that to what you see in their actions and reactions.

Are you saying this is a new fund? And a new plea? I'm confused.

She is saying that it is repulsive as they haven't looked for her in any way. TES was just called YESTERDAY and they are none profit.

This is money and material things to be mailed directly to the anthony home and or in a trust for Caylee.

The grandaughter that they have not defended or searched for ONCE.

I have been lurking and following this case from the beginning.

I just wanted to vent here. I thought for sure that when this DNA and air sample evidence came out that Cindy, George and Lee would come to the realization of the truth. I really have given them the benefit of the doubt at this point because Casey is their daughter and sister and they do not want to believe that she is capable of killing her own child.

However, after seeing their reaction of the new evidence I am just in awe. I cannot believe they are going to still stand beside this girl. "Innocent until proven guilty." "Casey will not go back to jail." Discounting the decomposition evidence by saying that a body could have been placed in the trunk while in the in pound lot.. what are these people on?

I am an advocate of missing children and missing people in general, and I so try to give the family the benefit of the doubt to the full extent because I myself cannot imagine going through something as traumatic as this.

This is crazy though. How can they still believe in her? Or are they just saying they are to gain her trust? I am just in shock of their reactions on the new evidence. What will it take to convince them that accident or murder - Casey did something that resulted in this little girls death and is now covering it up?

Yep they are really throwing alot of crazy stuff out now. Not only did someone have to break into the tow yard to put a body in there, but they also had to break in to take the body out. Since they didn't find the body in there when they picked the car up. Whatever.

George hasn't forgotten what he learned as a cop. He is one sly fox. In the 400 page report, his written statement had lines scribbled from the end of his statement to the bottom of the page, so no one could add anything. Old habits die hard.....

He knew what was coming.

I saw that also , and how carefully he chose his words. He prepped himself.

IIRC, LE also had TonE's phone records. jmo

Thank you Rhonda. I am afraid to leave this thread for fear of being kicked out by the overloaded server! I was just thinking that maybe the Tony from LE might have some knowledge about disposing bodies and such. I wonder just HOW much info that LE got from KC computer.:waitasec::waitasec:

Welcome to WS, Kindralore! Just for a moment suppose that they already know what happened and came to terms with it from day one (not day 32). Now apply that to what you see in their actions and reactions.

Well thank you for the welcome SS!

I guess I would think they are helping her cover it up. That is just mind boggling though and I cannot wrap my brain around that.

Here's a question for you, then. What's the difference in $10K bond and $500K bond? Why does a judge make bond higher for some people than others?

And no one at all is suggesting that Casey shouldn't get a fair trial. But for the brother of a murderess to be instructing the American public--not the jurors, who are the only ones who bear the onus of objectivity during the trial--how they should think, what they should feel, is just ballsy.

He can save it for a middle schooler who needs a civics lesson. I'm not on the jury, and I won't be. The cadaver dogs, the words from his own mother's mouth, the 431 pages that were released three days ago...they tell me all I need to know.

They have a bond schedule for most minor offenses and you can bond out without seeing a judge. For more serious crimes you go in front of a judge who makes a decision about your flight risk among other factors and sets the bond amount.

If what you got arrested for isn't going to net any real time, low bond because you aren't likely to make a run for it. If what you did could get you electrocuted, higher bond, more motive to make a run for it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That cannot be real! They haven't looked for her once! I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I just sent an email to Lee. Not a nice one either. How dare they ask us for money while they pamper poor little Casey?? Casey riding around in a SUV and bodyguards? Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976