Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it any wonder that Cindy is reduced to posting "No Tresspassing" signs in her front yard? She's experiencing horror unlike what most of us can even begin to imagine and all under the close scrutiny of the media 24/7. I hope she's under a doctor's care.

I beg to differ....CAYLEE experienced the horror.

See that is what I thought too. I could have sworn that I read here that someone from here contacted TES and got them involved.

Not sure how it became Cindy that got them involved.

Only the family or LE can make the request to TES, I think, per earlier posts on this board...

Things should be middle of the road personal involvement other than handling the case should not be in play. How often has LE been thanked lately in regard to this case? The true ones having to dig and pry everything out? LE has been subtly called liars and facts cast early aside as though there is was little fairness in how they were and are handling this case. These are people with families as well going with sleepless nights. Where are the balancing factors. TES was denied early on, offered up by WS board members, now Cindy gets credit? Please someone explain to me if you can. Why so much sympathy is garnered for the adults/Anthony's with the out landish comments over and over to the media for all to see. My patience has run out. This is about a child not magic predictions by her family and pats on the back for them, a little late NO? What is so fair about this a small child left alone? Remember her last moments.
TES is a well known organization. I am sure many people addressed it as an option. They are very often used in these circumstances so I am sure many people had the same idea. I think Cindy had to make it happen in the final analysis.

Another thing Leonard said earlier in the day before he made up his mind was that half his 'crew' wants to go home and revoke the bond and the other half wants to stay. But then at the end of the day he sounded adamant that he was going to revoke the bond. I guess we will find out saturday! Maybe leonard hopes that before saturday they arrest her on further charges.

I am not so sure about that. They are saying that 'people' want to have a big demonstration in front of the Anthony house on Monday. That is one of the things Leonard is worried about and why he wants to turn her back in. It is said there are over 1000 people coming to this demonstration. I think that is silly to cause that rucus to the Anthonys. Just terrible. I hope they leave for the day and go to a hotel or something but I guess they can't because of Casey.

That is the one which discussed on here and a lot of the other blogs and it was called off so the people who planned to be there can help equi-search with the searches.

Maybe someone should tell them.........

:eek:scary:eek:

Does she know right from wrong but disregards, or is it a disorder that is like OCD where you cannot control your behavior.

She knows right from wrong. All the lies she tells are to protect herself or make herself look better than she really is. Friends told LE that she always one upped everyone. And that if you confronted her with something, she'd deny it even if it was obvious. Look at the flighty relationships with men. She stays with people for short periods of time and seeks out positive attention in droves.
It's all about Casey. It's her IMPULSE to lie. But those lies aren't just for the sake of being contrary. It's not just for the sake of lying. It's to pump Casey up in everyone's eyes.

That is the first thing I thought about too..........they found the blackjack.

oooh !!! If he can find the blackjack, he can find Caylee.

I always suspected just a little that Cindy has had the blackjack for quite awhile and that it might be the one thing she didn't turn over to LE.

I said this same thing in an older thread and was shot down as if the thought of protecting our child, regardless of their actions, was unfathomable. Although I would hate to even begin to imagine what choices I would make if I were put in this scenario, my gut tells me that I would still protect my daughter in the best way that I could.

Maybe Cindy is trying to raise reasonable doubt so that Casey can only be charged on negligent homicide or 2nd degree ms, anything w/o the dp. I am sure that she knows Caylee is gone and is just throwing rocks at the circus jugglers in an attempt to break their focus. As she said early on, "I don't want to lose another." Makes sense from this perspective.

But thats exactly opposite of what a loving parent is...a loving parent says NO, disciplines, teaches responsibilty, and doesn't encourage antisocial behavior...

The Hackings loved their son...so much that they insisted on the truth & followed it all the way to its judicial conclusion. They raised other children, they are not in jail...but they did the right thing when one of them did the unspeakable to an innocent.

Coddling and protecting has its place...not when it comes to right and wrong, taking the life of an innocent child by a grown 22 year old..this is just "enabling" to beat a much used term to death.

Sorry I sound so preachy :blowkiss:...but sometimes its just that there ARE people that do NOT do the right thing...they are NOT good people...and those that are, that live within the boundries of society, well we are dumbfounded and try and find some reason as to why they could behave this way...

Sometimes people are just selfish, bad, and mean....

Only the family or LE can make the request to TES, I think, per earlier posts on this board...

Yes I know that but there was someone on this board that helped to make the contacts to get TES and the family together or something like that.

I am only going by memory here but I am pretty sure that I remember some posts where people here were thanking someone for taking the iniative to get them together or something along that line.

No I don't!!! Cindy wants this to go away. Truly give her some credit for getting TES involved. She was responsible for their involvement.
Ok...I have sat by quietly most of the evening reading, but I have to disagree here (somewhat). She has FINALLY opened up to the idea of TES coming onboard, but one of our beloved posters has offered the family help in getting TES involved early on and never got a response. IIRC there were repeated offers. So maybe she asked for Tim's help NOW (and I'm glad she did), but this was long overdue IMHO.

Things should be middle of the road personal involvement other than handling the case should not be in play. How often has LE been thanked lately in regard to this case? The true ones having to dig and pry everything out? LE has been subtly called liars and facts cast early aside as though there is was little fairness in how they were and are handling this case. These are people with families as well going with sleepless nights. Where are the balancing factors. TES was denied early on, offered up by WS board members, now Cindy gets credit? Please someone explain to me if you can. Why so much sympathy is garnered for the adults/Anthony's with the out landish comments over and over to the media for all to see. My patience has run out. This is about a child not magic predictions by her family and pats on the back for them, a little late NO? What is so fair about this a small child left alone? Remember her last moments.

:clap: :clap: excellent post :clap: :clap:

ORLANDO -- The celebrity bounty hunter who helped get Casey Anthony released from jail is working now to have her bond revoked, and have her returned to the Orange County lock-up. Bond will most likely be revoked Saturday, and Casey Anthony's brief stay out of jail will come to an end then.

Padilla thinks remarks made by Casey Anthony haven't helped her case, either. He noted that she had seen the media throngs around her house and remarked, "I guess I'm a celebrity."

MORE AT http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/ma... of her favorite spots, but out's out, right?

I disagree. NO action of the Anthony's is causing the threats. That's like a man saying his wife makes him hit her. People are responsible for their own behavior.

:clap::clap::clap:

100% agree CW! People ARE responsible for their own behavior and those who are making death threats, or threats of any kind, are as mentally disturbed as Casey is.

Tim Miller from Equi-search had contacted the Anthonys on "multiple occasions" offering their services according to the web site.

After it was brought up to Tony on another thread, he said he was going to contact them, and the NEXT day, they issued a statement they were coming.

I personally believe Tony was the one who got the Anthonys to agree to them coming. I don't think they wanted them here.

I beg to differ....CAYLEE experienced the horror.

Many crimes have more than one victim. I feel that being the mother of a woman who may have killed my grandchild would be an extremely horrifying experience. That doesn't negate any horror the child may have experienced. Actually, the knowledge that the child experienced horror would make my own horror worse.

Ok...I have sat by quietly most of the evening reading, but I have to disagree here (somewhat). She has FINALLY opened up to the idea of TES coming onboard, but one of our beloved posters has offered the family help in getting TES involved early on and never got a response. IIRC there were repeated offers. So maybe she asked for Tim's help NOW (and I'm glad she did), but this was long overdue IMHO.

My feeling was that Tony added a little pressure. JMO

Sociopaths know right from wrong; they just don't give a damn.

agree! There mind set does not allow them to care.

As to the threats the family is getting, I disagree with any threats to anyone!
If the parents had just from the beginning asked the public for any type of help in a manner that we as a society could understand, I don't think you would see any anger towards them. But they have acted in a manner that one can not possible understand. I think George knows in his heart what happened, but Cindy is still refusing to even accept it. She may not be just comming around, but her statements of today in reference to possible someone put a body in the car while at the tow yard is not helping matters at all.

It would be in her best interest, if she just refused to speak at all. I don't think she realizes that if she continues on this path, she herself could be arrested because her daughter IS GOING TO TURN ON HER. She was the last one to have the child, and if Casey sees an out, she will go for it.

I don't see that there is any pressure on her at home right now. She has spent more time out of the house during her home confinement that in. Pressure does need to be applied but I don't think that anyone in that house is going to apply it. They are too deep in denial and they don't really want to know. They would rather feed the lies than face the truth.
It's like the "land of make-believe" if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum