Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some times the right side to choose is hard, let the Anthony's get that through their head. Too often excuses are made and sometimes its under-standable but one has to draw a line. Caylee first and foremost for her shortened life. Projection thru sympathy is not healthy, under-stanable empathy is for the living. Its not cold, its a grim reality little Caylee should be the major topic. The problem the Anthony's started this media circus and welcomed it, now its not rolling their way because of the views about Casey. Casey where is Caylee, GP's why won't she tell you and I no longer want to know why the Anthony's are whirling like they are. This is too horrific.

Yes I know that but there was someone on this board that helped to make the contacts to get TES and the family together or something like that.

I am only going by memory here but I am pretty sure that I remember some posts where people here were thanking someone for taking the iniative to get them together or something along that line.

it was Blink IIRC..

I haven't read all of the questions thread for Tony because there was just too much to keep up with but what I did read I didn't find there to be alot of answers that were just out and out answers. Lots of side steps and hints of big secrets.

I respect the Padillas, but have to agree with you on this one. If you look at it objectively, the answers have flip flopped countless times on who will ultimately make the decision - LP or TP. Each one of them (more so TP -- no insult intended though) said any number of times it was up to TP. But then TP said it was up to LP several times. Then TP said several times it was up to both of them. Would give no clear answers on if and when she'd go back to jail. Said early tonight they (LP and TP) are on the same page, then said he disagrees with LP and wants him to change his mind. An awful lot of contradictions in one night. It is like every possible angle or possibility was suggested at least once. I don't know how much weight any of it can really be given at least for now. It is pretty frustrating though. Seems it would be better to not comment at all than to make comments that are all over the spectrum and can't possibly all be true. And, it seems as though some things here and there have been stated publicly by them that are either personal insights, give private info from their dealings with the Anthony's, or their judgements on what they think happened. What they say, especially as they do have contact with the family, would have to come into play in a future legal proceeding. We've got LP saying she is in a parallel universe, not all there (lend credance to an insanity plea?) saying he is fairly sure it was accidental (how could he know this, and again, would be used by defense attorneys) TP fairly staunchly supporting her parents yet saying definitively Casey knows what happened, but Cindy does not when evidence makes that somewhat difficult to believe whole heartedly simply by the amount of times before they got a Spokesperson that they changed their own stories. And, I agree with you about all of the hints of big secrets. I'm glad he comes here. I just don't know that all of what they are saying to press, etc. won't possibly be in someway harmful or troublesome in a prosecution.

the child that interfered with her personal life

the child that seemed to love Cindy more

the child that Cindy was riding Casey to grow up/hold a job/stop partying because of

My mother had lots of anger and rage at me, even at that age. I think it is very likely that she had anger and rage at whomever was available.

I think she has been unhappy for a long time. All the details of her lies (where she worked and with who) all orginate from 2005 before Caylee was born. She seemed to like that portion of her life. She has spent a lot of time convincing people she had a great job, money in the bank, a degree she didn't have, etc.... I think she is very dissappointed with her life and full of hatred. More than enough to go around.

The reason I feel that she had no anger toward her own child was because she had no feelings at all for her. I doubt she ever really bonded with her. I have said from day one that I don't think she killed her, I think it was an accident of some sort, but I also thing drugs or drinking were involved, and that is why she tried to cover it up, she was scared she would be arrested. It's very common with someone like Casey to do this because of her history, she knew no one would ever beleive anything she had to say. Casey was doing SOMETHING wrong when this child died. The sad part is, if she had just told the truth, I doubt she would even have been arrested.

I disagree. NO action of the Anthony's is causing the threats. That's like a man saying his wife makes her hit him. People are responsible for their own behavior.

In a completely sane world, you are correct.
However, I disagree, sane people ONLY are responsible for their behavior. It's not a sane world, look at Casey! Society isn't always in the right. Not every member of society thinks clearly, and there are crazy people among us. Most are not, but there are extreme cases and this is where caution needs to be exercised.

The Anthony's have continually waivered back and forth throughout this whole mess which has agravated many people. Sane people might understand this on some level, but the not so sane, their anger may take them to another level. They are more likely to act out with death threats and possibly worse. Unfortuantly, in today's age, not everyone has the same mind set, that's where trouble comes in to play! Not everyone understands societal norms, case in point, Casey! IMO

Rest assured that there are plenty of nuts out there crazy enough to try it and it only takes one to do the deed. If they succeded then who would people blame for not protecting her?? I think the answer to that is pretty obvious here.

People in public life regularly receive very serious death threats for far less than what this girl has done. I know because I grew up in a family that received death threat regularly simply because my Father was a well known journalist and also wrote editorial pieces. The nuts would come out of the woodwork when he wrote something they didn't like and thought they should shut him up. The lengths some of these people went to, in an effort to carry out their plans, would shock you. BELIEVE IT because it does happens!! I believe that the threats against Casey and the rest of her family are VERY real, and should be taken VERY seriously!! JMO

Then she needs to be in a jail cell

See that is what I thought too. I could have sworn that I read here that someone from here contacted TES and got them involved.

Not sure how it became Cindy that got them involved.
Yes. Blink34 brought it up to Tony Padilla who immediately put in a call to Cindy. Working with Tricia, they set it up with Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Blink called Tim Miller and had the groundwork laid to await the call from Cindy which is required. The family or LE do have to request that TES become involved in any search for a missing person. Kudos again to Tony, Blink, Tricia, and Tim!

Now, we have to wait and see how things go with the family. If the family decides at this point they will not allow TES to follow through with the search, it will be very evident, at least to me. that they do not want to find Caylee's remains. (Altho, LE could request they become involved independent of the family.) Stay tuned...

Is it possible the real problem with the parents isn't denial - but damage control?

When I get to the end of a thread, I am so nauseous, I have to walk away and get a TUMS.

Mr. Padilla - I love that your uncle Leonard, who no doubt has seen some awful things in his life, still chooses to look for the good in people. But he does not have to put himself in harm's way and frankly KC is safer in jail than at home. The right thing is to return her to where she can not be harmed by some media inspired kook. Leonard does not need to be sued by some photo-hog who jumps in front of his vehicle to get a marketable shot of The Mother of The Year.

That being said, I am so disgusted with the Anthony family. It is inconceivable to me that they even dare to suggest that the Ponitac was used to store some other dead body while it was impounded, especially when faced with the fact that there was tissue attached to Caylee's hair in the trunk which proved that the hair fell out post-mortem. How dare they continue this charade that Caylee was taken by someone who will not return her and ask for money to help them search when the only thing they have searched so far is the Pontiac and the evidence they found, they destroyed.

If George did not clean that car when he got it home, I will eat my blanket.

Lee arrived at the house on June 15th, and found the Pontiac in the garage. Hint.

Cindy removed and washed clothing and a knife from the car before she placed the first 911 call. Hint.

KC is known to be a sociopath by her mother, a habitual liar by every one of her friends, perhaps bi-polar by at least one friend and has been proven to be a lying thief without a conscience, but this maladjusted family continues to maintain that KC is telling the truth and everyone else, and I do mean everyone else, is lying. It boggles the mind until we remember Mommy Dearest's words "lying is not a crime" and KC's blog "everyone lies, everyone dies".

It is not just KC who operates in another dimension, the whole Anthony bunch have the same genetic defect, they were born without a soul.

I am now more than ever convinced that there are at least 2 co-conspirators invloved in disposing of Caylee's body and covering up her murder and both of them live at the Anthony home. I do not think that Caylee was alive on June 16th as George finally remembered and I do not believe that he saw KC or her trunk on the 24th. Since they all stated that the last day they saw Caylee was June 9, until they were caught in that lie, I suggest that whatever occurred happened at the Anthony home on the night of June 15th or early morning hours of the 16th and it was witnessed by George and Cindy.

They have all been playing their parts since June 15 and the only reason they were in a panic to find KC is because they thought she would spill the beans in a drunken stupor and they wanted her HOME where they could keep her under control. The July 3rd Myspace plea from Cindy was just a signal that she was getting weak and about to crack, hence the response "On the worst of the worst days, remember the words spoken". This was a reminder to stay cool until the 30 days (script) passed.

"I have given you 30 days!" Cindy was at a breaking point, George and KC were still cool as ice. Cindy goofed when she screamed that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the da** car!" She was angry that the disposal was not carried out properly (again she could not count on KC and George doing anything right!) and they now had to deal with a stinky car which threw a wrench into their well thought out kidnapper story. It was just a little warning to them that she could play them if they didn't tow the line.

I am convinced they are all in on this together and either "everyone lies, or everyone dies".

JMHO

~~ABSOLUTELY GREAT POST ~~~[/B]:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They really can't disclose anything until the trial is over for the most part. Remember, they're privledge to a lot of information that if they leak, they can be charged with interfering with an investigation.
It's agonizing to hear they have details they can't provide. But the good news is that if THEY know...the police know too.
Police need to make sure they hand her the right murder charge. It's very hard to get murder one.
They need a clear motive. The same people who say casey said she wishes she could go out and party, have also said she loved caylee very much.
My husband is a HUGE advocate for the death penalty. And last year he was actually on a jury with charges for murder one. He was certain the guy had every intention of killing his victims. But when it came time to hand a young man in his very early 20's the death penalty or life in prison...it weighed very heavily on him.

I appreciate your words, but apparently I'm a little 'raw' right now, 'cause I almost interpreted them as a lecture. I see you're new here, too, as I am. But if you re-read my original question, you will see that I was not asking for specific information. In my pre-retirement life, I worked for lawyers, judges, and even a state supreme court justice. I realize my profile doesn't say any of that, nor does it really matter, and, for what it's worth, for a short while I WAS a licensed private investigator in my spare time. So I know what types of information bounty hunters can get. In the state where I was licensed, you had to BE a pi to be a bounty hunter or skip tracer.

And I fully believe that Tony and Leonard are reputable at their respective professions, and they would never divulge anything that would interfere with an investigation.

As to the death penalty, when I worked for the state supreme court, I had to review all the death penalty cases my justice was assigned to write opinions on. Complete with all the original crime scene evidence. And photos. One of the worst cases was of a man who shot and killed his wife and baby, then posed the 6-month old beside his wife on the bed. I do not stand in the place of God, but, given the charge as a juror to determine a sentence, I believe in any case where the murder of a child is concerned, I would have to look at the death penalty first and then work my way backwards.

Whew! Sorry; something just really set me off. I'm usually such a nice person. :blowkiss:

The reason I feel that she had no anger toward her own child was because she had no feelings at all for her. I doubt she ever really bonded with her. I have said from day one that I don't think she killed her, I think it was an accident of some sort, but I also thing drugs or drinking were involved, and that is why she tried to cover it up, she was scared she would be arrested. It's very common with someone like Casey to do this because of her history, she knew no one would ever beleive anything she had to say. Casey was doing SOMETHING wrong when this child died. The sad part is, if she had just told the truth, I doubt she would even have been arrested.

The no feeling at all could make sense as well. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.

I don't personally buy the accident theory. I don't think it was planned out days in advance but I think whatever happened was either in a fit of rage/frustration or was so beyond negligent it would result in her arrest which to me is not an accident. Backing over your child in the driveway is a horrific accident. Drugging your kid and putting her in the trunk, willful act with predictable consequences. Leaving her in a hot car while you do whatever it is you do, willful act. Toddler getting into your recreational drug stash and dying, parents responsiblity.

Is it possible the real problem with the parents isn't denial - but damage control?

I agree! They knew of multiple problems throughout the years. I think a lot of us saw the release about all of the disturbances at the household from 2003 onward. I don't think it's denial so much as it's easier to turn a blind eye.

Personally, I'd be more worried about Cindy squealing tires and backing over a cameraman than I would anyone in public hurting Casey. And Leonard said pretty much the same thing today, too.

I have to agree. Very volatile family. Every one of them.

The public might hurl some insults but mostly just let the law work, the Anthonys.....well we have seen them melt down live on tv.

Yes. Blink34 brought it up to Tony Padilla who immediately put in a call to Cindy. Working with Tricia, they set it up with Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Blink called Tim Miller and had the groundwork laid to await the call from Cindy which is required. The family or LE do have to request that TES become involved in any search for a missing person. Kudos again to Tony, Blink, Tricia, and Tim!

Now, we have to wait and see how things go with the family. If the family decides at this point they will not allow TES to follow through with the search, it will be very evident, at least to me. that they do not want to find Caylee's remains. (Altho, LE could request they become involved independent of the family.) Stay tuned...

I knew it was from this board that started the ball started rolling. I couldn't remember who and couldn't find that thread, but I am glad you knew the posters who brought it up to Tony.

I just now went to TES and noticed they had taken down where they had contacted the Anthonys offering their services, but it will be on Wayback Machine if anyone wants to verify it.

It is possible, but I don't see what damage they are controlling. Anyone thinking rationally, which you would have to be to orchestrate a plan to keep Casey out of jail, would see that your actions aren't working and take another route, silence, etc... I think we are seeing pure, raw emotional response. I think the more people yell at them with hostility that Casey is a murder, that Caylee is dead (when there is no body or formal test results) the more her response is to say "you don't know that, there is no proof", wing out another wacky explanation. The only other choice is that Caylee is dead. People stay in denial long after they have buried a family member that was taken from them traumatically. Posters here think she might be alive.

The no feeling at all could make sense as well. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.

I don't personally buy the accident theory. I don't think it was planned out days in advance but I think whatever happened was either in a fit of rage/frustration or was so beyond negligent it would result in her arrest which to me is not an accident. Backing over your child in the driveway is a horrific accident. Drugging your kid and putting her in the trunk, willful act with predictable consequences. Leaving her in a hot car while you do whatever it is you do, willful act. Toddler getting into your recreational drug stash and dying, parents responsiblity.

I agree. IMO what ever happened was no accident :)

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I have had my share of problems with my kids, but in my house, if you do something wrong, you pay the price. Not me, not dad, you!

Get in trouble at school - do detention.
Get in trouble with the law - go to jail, house arrest, community service, whatever.

Thank you Agave! I always worry I will write and it won't come out like I intended...I sometimes just use a post as a jumping off point, not a direct criticism.

My brother who just turned 58 this year...well once when he was a sophomore in High School, he and a friend were strolling down the street and reached into a parked vehicle to use the lighter...the owners saw...called the police.

Brother was smoking, a no-no...he put the lighter back after they lit their ciggies...but it was wrong! Much as he protested, it was pointed out that it was wrong to reach into a car that was not yours...he spent the night in jail after my mother and a nice policeman sympathetic to a divorced mother of 3 had a little huddle :)...and to this day he says he learned his lesson and adores my mother for letting him learn it.

Damage Control....that is exactly it. It looks and feels more like damage control than denial.

Denial you look like you really believe what you are saying or at least are trying to convince yourself that you believe it but to me Cindy looks more like she is throwing out these things to conteract the facts and then gets angry because nobody is buying what she is selling.

She loved the press until she realized that they didn't believe what she was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum