Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that since Tony and Leonard stepped forward to help for all of the right reasons (Caylee), alot of people - on web forums, chats, and the media have been relentless, I think alot of people need to understand that both Tony and Leonard have lives that probably take them alot further away than a computer keyboard. I believe their intentions were completely genuine and honorable. I would recommend to other WSleuths and others out there in cyberspace to dig a little deeper on Tony and Leonard. I actually remembered Leonard from a story out of Sacramento and how he generously allowed homeless people who were being thrown out of town and Leonard set aside part of his land for the homeless people to camp and live. Many are of the opinion that this was some publicity stunt or something - people need to realize that these guys probably aren't your average web savvy individuals, I'm sure they spend more time away from computers than most - it comes with their territory and their occupations. Their hearts were in the right place, Leonard and Tony have always appeared genuine and honest and even when the game started going south, they didn't hide, or pack up in the night and skip town. Leonard hasn't failed to keep his chin up and admit that his beliefs didn't pan out - they aren't cowards. If I'm ever on the side of the law that I'd need their services, I'd thank the Lord that they were there, and I'm sure alot of families and loved ones of thos civically challenged would agree.:clap:

I agree Tony, to your disagree! LOL
Casey will never tell the truth on what really happened.(Not even to her Mom)

I don't think she will tell either. Something is clearly WRONG with this girl. I also think that the reason she spends so much time at the attorney's office is because she doesn't have to talk to him either. She doesn't want to be at home. All of them are playing the Casey game. It will not change. I think she should go back to jail. Then she can sit and speculate on if her parents are still supporting her or not while watching Nancy and Greta.

wow, he left quick! We never found out if they were going to bail her out or not??? drats. I guess I will head off to bed too.

I don't see that there is any pressure on her at home right now. She has spent more time out of the house during her home confinement that in. Pressure does need to be applied but I don't think that anyone in that house is going to apply it. They are too deep in denial and they don't really want to know. They would rather feed the lies than face the truth.

I'm not so sure about that. But I was speaking more along the lines of the media, constant scrutiny, protesters, bands in flat bed trucks 'serenading' her, and the fear that someone might be PO'd enough to put a bullet through her head when she goes out in public kind of pressure.

You know the story about how Cindy and George didn't find out Casey was pregnant until she was 7 months along? I was wondering what happened when they took her to the doctor and it was confirmed. Did she act like she didn't know until then that she was pregnant? Or did she confess that she had been hiding it and lying about it? Just wondering how far Casey will go in her lies. I really thought she would have to break once the DNA came back but apparently she is still sticking to her lies. Only until she got to the office door at Universal did she admit she had been lying. Where is the door here?

Anyone:

So I am understanding that the bond revocation is a joint decision between Tony and Leonard. Leonard wants to revoke and tony does not.
I am not sure if bond will be revoked? I hope not but I am unclear.

Nope! I disagree. I will explain when this is over!!

On that note, define 'when this is over'?

Do you mean that once Casey has been tried on current or future charges that you'll come back here and explain more to us? That would be an interesting post.

This is better stuff. Can't tell you right now but he has very solid info. trust me.

Do you mean very solid info as to where Cayley could possibly be located or simply to Casey's whereabouts duriing critical time frames?

Anyone:

So I am understanding that the bond revocation is a joint decision between Tony and Leonard. Leonard wants to revoke and tony does not.
I am not sure if bond will be revoked? I hope not but I am unclear.

Though the question was asked clearly FOUR TIMES, it wasn't answered clearly.

So we still know nothing.

Ok, I can't resist asking. Now that we know Leonard has the pings, has read the discovery, he's already stated that he thinks it was an accident...
Is he so dejected because he feels that for this accidental death, her impulse to lie and protect herself rather than think rationally was greater than an ability to be rational and this is all for nothing? IMO she will never confess the truth to ANYONE. EVER. ESPECIALLY her family.
Does he have a theory as to where Caylee's remains are?

I made it back. Two things I really want to cover.

1) Cindy Anthony is a really nice person. I have had a very nice relationship with her for the past week and a half. She is really, really struggling. I know that it is unfair for me to jusge anything about her because I can only imagine what she is truly going through. She is acting strange but anybody in her position would be the same. I know that we see things and think why? but she has lost her granddaughter and could possibly lose her daughter as well. Please don't be the first to cast a stone but use your efforts to pray for a family in distress.

Thank-you Tony! Hopefully her worse critics will stop and think, you just may be right. I know you are.:)

Win, lose or draw - we can only play the cards we're dealt but in this case, it looks to me like someone or persons might have purposely played LP for a fool and that was definitly not a smart thing to do b/c he is clearly no one's fool nor does he suffer fools gladly!

I so agree with that !! I have the feeling he will be instrumental in solving this case before it is all over.........

Maybe not for the same reason, he started it, but now for that baby who is out there in an unmarked grave.

I agree and I think we should all stop trying to figure her out. She just is not on the same planet as the rest of us. I really think that she is getting a kick out of all of this and has no clue that she isn't going to get out of this one and that her mom has no control to free her out of this like all the other times.

Sorry but this girl is obviously an alien life form. She is too weird for words!

I am more interested in getting more details from Cindy and George on June 15 and 16th. Lots of details especially the morning of June 16th.

No doubt Patty - especially wondered about WHY GP was so sure about the time the 2 left & what each was wearing...:furious::furious::furious:

I'm not so sure about that. But I was speaking more along the lines of the media, constant scrutiny, protesters, bands in flat bed trucks 'serenading' her, and the fear that someone might be PO'd enough to put a bullet through her head when she goes out in public kind of pressure.

I could go for that but then you have statements like "I guess I am a celebrity". Not normal thinking in any normal person's world.

And I really doubt that there have been a lot of death threats and don't think anyone is going to drive by her house and unload a clip.

I agree and I think we should all stop trying to figure her out. She just is not on the same planet as the rest of us. I really think that she is getting a kick out of all of this and has no clue that she isn't going to get out of this one and that her mom has no control to free her out of this like all the other times.

Part of the intrigue of this case is trying to figure that crazy girl out.

But I agree with the rest of your post...she think that someone's going to save her...too bad it won't work out that way.

:blowkiss:

Any ideas what could better than the pings....he found the blackberry??????

Goodnight Tony and thanks!

Padilla thinks remarks made by Casey Anthony haven't helped her case, either. He noted that she had seen the media throngs around her house and remarked, "I guess I'm a celebrity."

This makes me sick to my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member