Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony P was here last night. Starting in General#145, Post 52 and into General #146, ending at Post 163.

You are TOTALLY on top of everything! Amazing. If it were not for you, I would not beable to keep up with all the FACTS.

I truly believe Cindy's feelings were best expressed in that July 3rd MySpace message.

There you can see a mother torn. She acknowledges her daughter's lying and admits to everything they have done for her.

You can actually feel the pain right there.

I don't understand the running everywhere she goes. That is so unneccesary....She's wearing these short little shorts and carrying that bookbag like she's in primary school. Why not wear a decent suit or dress and walk like an adult?

I said this last night also. Given the circumstances, you think someone would tell her to put on a pair of simple dress pants and a button down shirt. Most attorneys do caution on how to dress.

Anyone see in the video clip of her actually smiling once she opens the door to her attorneys office?

I don't understand the running everywhere she goes. That is so unneccesary....She's wearing these short little shorts and carrying that bookbag like she's in primary school. Why not wear a decent suit or dress and walk like an adult?

Casey is running to get out of the view of the media. In Florida, shorts and t-shirts are the norm here. Why should she wear a suit or dress to visit her attorney? I could see Casey being advised to dress appropriately in court, but not for a visit to her attorney or the corrections facility. There appears to be a lot of stuff in the backpack and this is an easy way to transport it without anyone getting wind of it.

I am kind of disappointed that they are taking her back to jail. In the beginning it was for her constitutional rights. She still hasn't been charged with anything more so what happened to her constitutional rights? Why would the BH and BB give in to death threats ? Does that mean any person getting death threats must be put in jail ? Why as a society should we have to live under the pressure of death threats ? I assumed that is why we have LE ? Where is LE to protect those threatened ? Why would the city allow 1000 people to protest in a residential are?

I am not taking up for KC as I do believe she knows where Caylee is but the all the rest blows my mind.

You are TOTALLY on top of everything! Amazing. If it were not for you, I would not beable to keep up with all the FACTS.

I just happened to be online otherwise I wouldn't have known until I went looking to see if Tony came online.

The parents must doing some soul searching. They cut her off. She went nuts. Used Caylee as the weapon against them. They didn't believe her threats, but this one came true. Now they're cloaked in guilt wondering how much of it is their fault, how much they think they precipitated her actions, the fights, the nasty words, now no grandchild. Maybe they feel partly responsible, and defending their daughter is their way of fixing this.

JMHO - Constitutional Rights? Her daughters been missing for over two months - EVERYTHING she has said has proven to be a LIE - theres SOMEONES decomp in her trunk - She's not helping LE in ANYWAY --- Sorry I think she kissed those rights away two months ago........

I am kind of disappointed that they are taking her back to jail. In the beginning it was for her constitutional rights. She still hasn't been charged with anything more so what happened to her constitutional rights? Why would the BH and BB give in to death threats ? Does that mean any person getting death threats must be put in jail ? Why as a society should we have to live under the pressure of death threats ? I assumed that is why we have LE ? Where is LE to protect those threatened ? Why would the city allow 1000 people to protest in a residential are?

I am not taking up for KC as I do believe she knows where Caylee is but the all the rest blows my mind.

the constitutional rights have nothing to do with a bail bondsman revoking her bail, they can do that for any reason. Casey was afforded bond, the family could not afford to pay it, there is nothing in the constitution that says bail has to be at a rate in which one can afford to pay it.

A bail bondsman can revoke bond for many reasons. Each company has there own guidlines and procedures, and each person who is bonded out knows that the bail can be revoked at any given time.

Elley Mae

With respect!

I don't think she believes in Casey. I think she is in total denial, she cannot accept that one of her own would hurt her own flesh and blood. It's easy to say you would do this or that but until you have experienced what she is going through I don't think you can what you actually would do. I don't think Cindy is a bad person, I think she is delusional. Deep in her heart she knows what's happened but she cannot accept that, yet! She will, and when she does she is going to fall to pieces. Just imagine what this must be like for her right now. Not knowing what to do........Caylee is dead. She knows her daughter played a part in that, she has lost her grandaughter and is about to lose her daughter too. I don't think it's fair to place such high expectations on this woman, the turmoil is unimaginable.

I have got to stop reading these threads while I'm at work.
It's so unprofessional to get teary at your desk.

Well said Little Miss.
This is how I've felt from the beginning concerning Cindy.
I hope someone is there for her when she crashes.

the constitutional rights have nothing to do with a bail bondsman revoking her bail, they can do that for any reason. Casey was afforded bond, the family could not afford to pay it, there is nothing in the constitution that says bail has to be at a rate in which one can afford to pay it.

A bail bondsman can revoke bond for many reasons. Each company has there own guidlines and procedures, and each person who is bonded out knows that the bail can be revoked at any given time.

True, but I am still disappointed in there giving in to death threats. JMO

Im personally shocked that she didnt walk out of the jail in a bullet-proof vest - and even more shocked that she didnt have a reason to wish she would have worn one ----

And.....IMHO she should be wearing one now ---- There are a lot of people who wish her nothing but bad........

The parents must doing some soul searching. They cut her off. She went nuts. Used Caylee as the weapon against them. They didn't believe her threats, but this one came true. Now they're cloaked in guilt wondering how much of it is their fault, how much they think they precipitated her actions, the fights, the nasty words, now no grandchild. Maybe they feel partly responsible, and defending their daughter is their way of fixing this.

I agree.

I don't agree with them supporting her, far from it!! I don't think I would support my child but I can't say for sure unless I was in that position myself. I think Cindy is battling to hold on to whatever she can at this stage and if that means Casey then I understand that. Not that I would do it myself. Desperate people do desperate things.

:clap: ITA!

And what about Caylee's rights? Her constitutional rights? And now? What about her getting a proper burial? To be honored for her short life spent here on earth? As far as I'm concerned, Casey is no better than the dirt under my shoe and I don't give a dead pizza that the squirrel put in her trunk about any rights she's entitled to.

Casey has been charged, just not charged with Murder. I'm not disappointed one bit. I honestly do not belive the true reason she is going back to jail is because of death threats -- I think that is an excuse just to save face.

Yes, she has constitutional rights and that includes being able to be out on bond while she awaits trial, but she was unable to come up with the bond on her own, so the Padilla's put up her bond and it is up to THEM to revoke it and with all of these threats why should they risk themselves for her? They are the ones paying for her constant security and it was all under the guise that she was going to assist in helping find her daughter, well, she has not done any of that and in light of the documents released it looks more like she had a hand in the disappearance and or death, so it is definitely up the Padilla's to revoke it. The Anthony's have not put up any of the money for the bond so she does not have the right to be out of jail if the Padilla's are not paying for it and at this point they are no longer willing and I don't blame them.

If they want to do a protest, Hey " Find Caylee" Her Body.... Why waste valuable time on Casey she is not the victim her daughter IS!

True, but I am still disappointed in there giving in to death threats. JMO

If they are charged with her protection by bonding her out and they fail to keep her safe--how fast do you think the Anthony's would sue? Kick her back for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth