Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy stated in her rant to media yesterday that she did not discuss the case with casey???? wth? she doesn't disccuss the case with her??? Why not? That is ridiculous! I guess they just let her come home and acted as if nothing was wrong, and they don't discuss the case??? Bull***

LP dosen't need to add more protection they already got Cindy and her hammer and Cassey and her brownies.....

Immunity if she issues another STATEMENT ---- Enough with the statements -- How about the truth? and a location?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17335493/detail.html

Click on the pdf link--In the email it looks like they have a HOMICIDE DIVISION CHIEF assigned>Also note the date.

popup.gif
READ: Emails Regarding Immunity Offer For Casey (PDF)

Interesting....

I hope she dosen't talk and Tim finds her and they go for the death penalty

Cindy stated in her rant to media yesterday that she did not discuss the case with casey???? wth? she doesn't disccuss the case with her??? Why not? That is ridiculous! I guess they just let her come home and acted as if nothing was wrong, and they don't discuss the case??? Bull***

yeah, they still don't see that big fat purple hippo in the room that robotdog's always talkin about... crazy %$#*'s

If I remember correctly, if LP was to revoke Casey's bond, he would then lose out on the money. I wonder if they bring new charges and rearrest her would he be getting a check back for the bond?:waitasec:

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.
This is not what TES is about to satisfy leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy. Unbelievable, simply unreal until you hear and see it. TES is about assisting and finding Caylee! :furious:

She deserves the highest possible punishment due to the fact she at no time has even attempted to put poor Caylee to rest.... God only knows where that baby is. Maybe Cindy should take her to the mob of people Monday outside the Anthony's home and tell her tell where she is or go with them.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932