Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE will be very lenient in allowing Casey to visit Baez. Constitutional right to an attorney stuff and all. Perhaps these increased meetings are a reflection of the hurried pace that this case is suddenly moving at.

The court sets the condition of the bond, not LE, and she needs permission for every legal visit, and they are for the purpose of holding legal conferences. If it was discovered that she was spending time there, other than for legal conferences, both her and JB would be in some trouble. IMO

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

Whoa , I knew it was just a matter of time . Looks like they are still there and camera guys heading over by them.

I sure did and the fact that her boyfriend wouldn't let her hand over the phone records. Yeah...that is suspicious to me.

Maybe the phone belongs to his employer and he doesn't want his employer to scrutinize his records. Heck, maybe he's been calling another woman and doesn't want Kio or his job to find out?

LMAO, the guys are still sitting there! I think they are there to taunt Cindy and her trespassing signs.

I SO WISH I WAS THEM, I know really immature, I would stick my big toe on his property and then pull it back every time he looked and pile garbage right next to his property line heh heh.. Blink needs a minute I think

I"m trying to catch up with today's news. I wasn't able to participate in last night's thread in which Tony answered questions, but I did read it and from some of his answers have come up with an idea of where we're going with this.

One thing Tony mentioned was that he thought this would be over soon. I've reached that same opinion. I don't think it matters if Casey's bond is revoked or not. I think it's just a matter of days before Casey is re-arrested on new charges.

The immunity offer runs out at 9:00am on Tuesday. If Casey has not accepted that offer by then, she won't ever talk. At that point, LE might re-arrest her, charge her with homicide, and she would likely be held on no bond. I feel Casey will be returning to jail within a number of days.

Hopefully, TES will be successful in finding Caylee's remains. Poor Caylee deserves a decent burial and it will bring closure to all who loved her.

IMO, Tony's comment last night could be very prophetic. I kept reposting it today, but it seems to have been ignored for the most part.

I've been meaning to comment on it all day SuziQ! The whole thing smells to me, I've been waiting to hear what TP had to say because LP was SO ADAMANT about her going back, he wasn't only commenting on her safety but making comments about the DNA too. TP said he was going to basically do what LP wanted whether he disagreed or not but something shifted today. I swear LP got whiplash today with that turnaround.

bilde

oops, she lost her shoe yesterday....

that wouldnt be cellulite on the back of that right thigh now is it? sorry just had to:crazy:

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

Honestly imo they have NO business harrassing these folks, Casey may have done something however I believe her family to be innocent.
Not sure how most feel but my home is my "safe comfortable place", if one of my children did something and I show up to defend them in court that is one thing however to protest in front of my home is an entire different ballgame.

George and Cindy Anthony did nothing (as far as the evidence shows!) thier daughter did, I honestly fear that one or the other will have a total breakdown should this continue. I think I would. I would at the very least totally lose it, I doubt they are even sleeping or eating properly.

with ya all the way..... these guys are circus clowns.

they are nothing but walking talking bull crap media monsters

enough already..........they have done nothing

ZERO
to help in this case........

pass the popcorn - nothing but a sideshow
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
I strongly object to LP being compared to a circus clown.
Circus clowns bring laughter to people.
LP brings only annoyance,frustration, and anger.
LP needs slither back under his rock, and let Casey rot in jail.:behindbar

I SO WISH I WAS THEM, I know really immature, I would stick my big toe on his property and then pull it back every time he looked and pile garbage right next to his property line heh heh.. Blink needs a minute I think

Your a Jersey girl for sure! :)

shame they can't shock her with that ankle bracelet every time she lies

Didn't they get a certified letter that had to be picked up at the post office?
That's what's been mixed-up. If they had to go to the Post Office (and I'm not sure about this) then what they received in the mail is NOTIFICATION, not a certified letter. It tells you to pick something up at the Post OFfice, that delivery was attempted, but nobody was home.

Can anybody confirm
- this Post Office thing?
- Cindy has said that they had the letter (or was it the notification) on Sunday?

Tony has never flipped flopped. He's always stated he doesn't want to revoke Casey's bond.

I agree SuziQ. I think maybe some posters may not realize that we are talking about two different people here. Leonard (LP) is the bounty hunter that we see on television giving the interviews - the one who dresses like a cowboy. Tony Padilla is his nephew who is the bail bondsman. He has only been on television a few times and dresses in a business suit usually. Tony, not Leonard, is the one who talks to us here on Websleuths and he has been very open and honest. He also made it clear when posting on this board that he did not want to revoke the bond and gave his reasons. I have a feeling this case and the difference between Leonard's emotional reasons for wanting to revoke the pond vs. Tony's business (and reputation) reasons for not wanting to revoke the bond may be causing a bit of a family tiff. That last part is IMOO.

Just wanted to clarify the difference between the two in case anyone is confused about there being two different people we are discussing. :)

HOW DID I MISS THIS? I've had that web cam up for at least an hour.
Man. Stupid work.
Lanie

Maybe the phone belongs to his employer and he doesn't want his employer to scrutinize his records. Heck, maybe he's been calling another woman and doesn't want Kio or his job to find out?

There is a missing baby...I would hope that wouldn't matter.

what is this demonstration LP kepps referring to that is supposed to happen on monday?

I wonder if he makes it up as he goes along...just a week ago we were getting the 5 day deadline, he apparently defamed 5 people suggesting they were involved, then he says he'll go get Caylee, then he changes his mind, sorry he was involved, if knew then what he knows now etc...now suddenly he knows he stands no chance of achieving his original goal, seems to have abandoned his 2nd mentioned goal (IIRC correctly he said they'd search for Caylee dead or alive), now decides to offer her and her family free security so their daughter can stay out of jail and continue to impede the investigation?????

All above is IMO of course.

Hee hee hee!!!!

Such nerve, is there not one family member who can stop this madness, I can't believe no one feels any shame for this circus. How are they paying for living expenses, it doesn't appear anyone is working.

IIMO if they were working they would be followed and harrassed, no employer could deal with this circus for very long.

Rarely post but read for hours daily. Here goes:

-Notice how much weight Cindy has lost? She is extremely stressed. I think her monkey is missing a banana or two but her total disregard of the facts and her total ramblings worry me more as her being the suicide risk; not Casey.

-Casey doesn't KNOW who the father is. Let's face it, the girl was stealing money, etc. If she could have had a steady income of child support, she surely would have but she would have had to have proof of parentage to get it.

-I doubt George actually SAW Caylee's body in the car. What parent/grandparent could have seen that, left it there and not had a TOTAL meltdown that is more obvious than we have seen? Just cannot fathom that one. Odor, gas cans, dirt? Sure. Not a body. I agree
-Cannot figure the ZG and apartment viewing into the whole picture but somehow, Casey knew it and used that info. I think that will come out, eventually.Remember there is a connection to the tattoo parlor and ZG through her family or friends based upon her MS page. I would think it possible while Casey was getting her Tattoo that she could have overheard the people with a connection to ZG discussing how ZG looked at the Sawgrass apt. Casey remembered that and simply used ZG's name and info she heard in the tat parlor on the police report.

-Ever noticed how JB's hairline is just like Eddie Munsters????

-Interesting JB had not talked with CMA about LP not revolking bond, yet, but he is live on Fox...and just who was minding the princess?

And man, am I sure glad that I am not the nurse who has been having to take care of GGPa in the nursing home. Don't you know they can't do ANYTHING to please CA???

Thanks - back to lurking....

Sometimes it is easier to lurk... and think about what is written and what you want to write. Thanks to those that post regularly or lurking would be BORING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member