Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And guilty parties regularly insert themselves into criminal investigations.

She went IIRC after she spoke to Brian a friend and neighbor of Casey's as she was,she grew up with Casey,went all through school with Casey. And had just recently spoken to Casey,IIRC Brian told her that she should talk to the police.

Tony has never flipped flopped. He's always stated he doesn't want to revoke Casey's bond.

Very true, as far as I know he has never wavered from that. Now, that being said, I do know he would like the pressure taken off by other means (upgraded charges, hint hint)

I agree with Concerned Mom. I think she's webbed into this somehow, I don't care if she went to LE or not.

Thank you MD MOMMY, I don't WANT to be right, but I can not exclude this woman KT. She may have gone voluntarily, but that may have been part of the plan, especially if she doesn't want them to know her real address.

Abandoned on June 27th, towed on June 30th, notice was mailed to Anthony's and they picked up on July 15th (same day they got the notice)

All is correct except when they got the notice. We actually don't know when they got the notice. From what's been said they had the notice of a letter at their home sometime Sunday, a day it could not have been delivered. There was also talk about going to the Post Office on Monday. They finally picked-up the car on Tuesday.

I just HAVE to say this - I had written an apology over on the Padilla thread the other evening right after Leonard had stated that had he read or known the contents of the 400+ pages of documents, he would not have bailed Casey out. I thought that he handled that well and felt guilty about blasting him for getting Casey out in the first place.

Then when LP announced yesterday and last night that Casey's bond was going to be revoked due to safety issues and that he no longer felt little Caylee was alive, I applauded him for that. I knew TES was in town and I know what a top notch organization that is.

This morning on TV, I watched LP affirm that Casey WAS going back to jail on Saturday.

NOW LP is NOT going to revoke Casey's bond. OK, now I am mad. Sorry to those who are still fans, but this has done it for me. Casey needs to be back in jail, IMO. LE will get the evidence they need and be able to indite her for a homicide soon. And I do not want Casey to get any sort of immunity, either.

I am a Caylee advocate, and have tremendous faith in Tim Miller and TES! Casey lies so much I do not see how LE can believe anything she says anyway!

Sorry. I just had to rant!

with ya all the way..... these guys are circus clowns.

they are nothing but walking talking bull crap media monsters

enough already..........they have done nothing

ZERO
to help in this case........

pass the popcorn - nothing but a sideshow
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

who's name is the car really in? do they automatically send a registered letter to nitify them of the impound, or do they first send through reg mail? If it were sent reg mail, and the person it was addressed to didn't get it, perhaps somebody got rid of it to buy more time. do you really think casey dumped her car willingly, or do you think she was givin some advice from somebody? I cant see her ditching her car, she has done nothing else that would suggest she had any kind of concious or anxiety and would feel compelled to get rid of the car out of fear.

George's name

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

Well George had it wrong on that one. I just saw those guys on the video, and they are on imminent domain property, not George's property. Geez! I'm surprised Cindy didn't come out and try to stop him, "for fear of losing her husband"....:rolleyes:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Casselberry Citizens Camp Out At Anthony House; George's Temper Flares 3:05 p.m. Friday: Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod onthe grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car.

Wow, so that's what was going on that whole time. That was a neighbor. Technically, I guess those people aren't doing anything wrong. They aren't on their property. Guess they got a dose of George's anger for themselves. Expect to see them on the 5 oclock news............

I think it's more the tone of voice JB uses in every interview, like, what are you people stupid or what? It's a very manipulative tone, defensive in a way to make you feel stupid for questioning him. Reminds me of the tone casey had in that 1st jail convo w/ her mom.

snip
IMO, there's no way a body was put in that trunk after the car was towed. Too much coincidence.
Lanie

I wasn't suggesting that. I was speculating it was in there on the 24th, and removed sometime between then and the 26/27th before it was left in the lot and towed.

I dont disagree it looks bad, I am just hopeful we reserve judgement until we know the whole story. If it does not pass my smell test I'll be heaving rocks like the rest of ya, Im just not ready to pick one up.

Agreed! And this is partially frustration talking........I just want Caylee to be found and the person responsible for her death at the tender age of two put away for a very long time.
And I honestly despise Casey Anthony.

Good sleuthing on the email stuff

Psssst...not talking about Leonard...talking about Tony who has stood by his word as far as I know. Leonard has said things that he has had to retract, but some of those things are because of other circumstances and not just his own doing.

oooppps sorry ....my brain is fried, i thought we were talking about LP. Carry on....

Wow, so that's what was going on that whole time. That was a neighbor. Technically, I guess those people aren't doing anything wrong. They aren't on their property. Guess they got a dose of George's anger for themselves. Expect to see them on the 5 oclock news............

He has driven to the local hardware store to purchase a new hammer LOL

I'm not curiosity cat. But I had just posted this on the other thread about Cindy's thoughts. I have to say that particular image from yesterday was burned into my head. Raw. Wow.

Would love to hear from Curiosity cat, but here are my thoughts:

Sometimes, Cindy takes my breath away. The pounding in the no-tresspassing signs exercise we watched yesterday - yesterday made tears stream down my face. Don't people realize what we witnessed there?

The physical manifestation of Cindy's exhausted, clouded, tortured mind and heart: "Keep off my property, keep off my heart, keep off my brain, respect my family while we deal with this devastating pain."

By the way, the guy in the Hawaiian shirt helping Cindy draw the lines of defense around her grief ... he's another of my new heros. What a sweetheart to go out and help that poor woman.

Hi Emma,
While I'm glad you can feel compassion for Cindy, mine has dried completely up. I think I'm as angry at her as I am at Casey. Cindy helped to create this whole problem (in my opinion) from Casey's childhood onward. Now when the chickens are coming home to roost my heart is supposed to bleed for her? My heart bleeds for Caylee and that's it. The rest of that bunch are plain old wackadoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!