Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like LE might have another computer they would like to look at. I thought all computers were taken from the house!

I would hope that Local 6 would have passed this information onto LE and then reported on it so they could have a headstart to research this and possibly revoke her bail if this is all true.......

that wouldnt be cellulite on the back of that right thigh now is it? sorry just had to:crazy:

What is with the Madonna bracelets on both Cindy and Casey?

she's been on Facebook regularly, that's for sure

Probably looking for a new boyfriend I'm sure...

In between Seinfeld and Friends reruns, it is boring in the house.. there's really not much to talk about.

Honestly not completely sure what I think. You always seem to have a great read on people that's why I asked. I just can't get past the nonsense that has fallen out of every single family members mouth. Especially that video Cindy. I've watched that thing numerous times. Just can't get past it. Crazy I know....

i've been trying to catch up. can someone summarize on the hammer video? i'm on lame ol dial up and can't really watch videos. i wanna kno what it's about.

I thought he said the person in the back of my daughters car was not my granddaughter...maybe speaking to the decomp and that whole "another dead body in the car" thing?? unbelieveable!

He also says he's going to a benefit today I think>>??

That's the way I heard it...I listened to it twice to make sure. He is in serious denial. I know I'm in the minority when I say I feel a little it of sympathy for George for some reason in this situation. Those guys with the umbrellas were being obnoxious and kept provoking him. They didn't ask him about Caylee - they just kept running their mouths saying they weren't on his property and inviting him to go ahead and touch (or hit...I don't recall exact words) them. At least George didn't defend Casey or mention her and did take the time to mention the benefit. However, I do agree that he is in serious denial. I can't help but think he does blame Casey, but feels like he is under Cindy's control as the house is in her name alone and he has filed for divorce before. Something tells me she calls the shots. He should have went through with the divorce proceedings.

The person who was in back of his car got his grandaughter?

What i heard was "you don't understand...the person in the back of the car was not my granddaughter"....I understood him to be saying it was a different dead body in the trunk. IMO & IIRC

I think the cops are there for something other than to serve papers.........

This is really terrible for people to be doing this to the anthonys it is there daughter who is putting them thru all this I would have a Nervous Breakdown!!!

Casey could have put that child up for adoption without her parents permission.

They did not chose thier daughters pregnancy or actions yet they are being made to pay for them imo.

I think Cindy is in denial and may just stay there, the alternative may be too much to bear.

As for Casey she deserves everything she gets and more imo.

I totally agree. Cindy didn't encourage Casey to keep Caylee knowing that Casey might one day kill her. :eek:

Casey and ONLY Casey is responsible for what happened to Caylee.

Great... We are now looking for a dead guy carrying a kidnapped girl.

Not as if the police had enough to worry about. Now they are looking for a zombie.

I normally don't post...only read what everyone else says, but I have to tell you that is the funniest thing I've read all day! A dead guy kidnapped Caylee! :crazy:

Ooh, looks like the umbrella people got to stay?? cop is leaving.

So GA is saying that yes there was decomp in the trunk, but it was not Caylee.
So if it was not Caylee then who was it? How did this person get in the trunk of Casey's car and how did this person get dead in the first place to end up in Casey's trunk
and is does this dead person have anything to do with whomever has or took or is hiding or whatever Caylee.
It still goes back to the time between when GA saw the gas cans in the trunk and the car being noticed at the strip mall.

Well it looks like LE might have another computer they would like to look at. I thought all computers were taken from the house!

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that she is using the computers in Jose's office during the day.
She is a piece of work!
Does any one here remember that old blues song "Whatever Lola wants ...Lola gets" That reminds me of Casey. Whatever she wants she gets. She is above the law and worshiped by her parents.
Something in me thinks the rest of us would be sitting in jail. We would deserve to be..and so does she.:bang:

I thought this may make it easier for those trying to follow along. Maybe we could bump this every page so we have something to refer to or something.

Link to Fox's Web Cam @ Anthony's home: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Link to Cindy's tirade (raw footage - 10mins) http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Link to WESH's up to the minute blog: http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Link to immunity deal emails (thanks, Gigi!): http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Hope this helps everyone!

Search- TES Saturday 8.30.08 8am
From TES:

Any volunteers can meet at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to participate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Carrying this over.........

Whoah, George says in that video that it was someone elses body in that trunk and not Caylee's...Padilla changes his mind about revoking the bond........brownies anyone???

These people have got to be kidding...how in the world did a different dead body find it's way into the trunk...walked there? I mean, really....how dumb do they think we are.

I'd like him to tell us who's body it was, or I suppose that would put Caylee in danger and who wants to do that while the kidnappers are being watched. IMOO

IMOO

listen to it again everyone, he says the person who was in the back of my GRANDUGHTER'S car has my grandaughter. I'm certain he meant daughter, but for clarity, that is not what he actually said...
SO.. he will need to practice that... ALOT
Nope. He is saying the person was NOT my granddaughter -- just that he was foaming at the mouth when he said it. Even for George -- it wouldn't make any sense to say the person in the back of the car HAS my granddaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver