Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know..... if MY grandchild was missing & I had a webcam trained on MY property.... you can be sure I'd have a BIG SIGN displayed to let people know about the TES search for Caylee.

No sign asking people to contact TES.

No sign even mentioning Caylee.

WTH??!!!!!!

Oh well, at least they didn't think of putting up a sign telling people to be nice to Casey. lol

And what makes you think he'll believe us? That family hasn't listened to a word anyone has said (oh except Casey, that is).

He'd believe us IF we said we saw Zenaida letting the air out of his tire! lol

Somebody should really tell Lee that he's got a flat tire.

Cindy would just deny the tire was flat. Lee would not be around to comment. George would run out and give that tire an old fashioned country a$$ whoopin'.

Hey everyone! Bold is mine. I agree truth... with that. I think that
1)Casey is lazy and everyone has done everything for her...her entire life. I bet she has never dug bamboo out of the yard before either.

2)The shed was not locked with new locks and keys kept from Casey until AFTER the gas theft and gpa found the cans in her trunk. She had access to the family shovel to dig the first hole. I hope LE looked at all of their yard tools.

3)She borrowed the shovel upon being locked out of the shed and used it only to retrieve the body and recover the hole in the yard. It took her an hour because she is not the shoveling kind (see number 1)

4)when she disposed of the body she did it in a quick and easy way..... hiding it under brush, a dumpster, or throwing it in water.. because she is lazy and quick and easy would be her game in my opinion.

this was all imhoo

Hi there!

Cindy would just deny the tire was flat. Lee would not be around to comment. George would run out and give that tire an old fashioned country a$$ whoopin'.

But then Cindy would yell at us to get off our arses and change the tire!!

does anyone know if the grandparents were out with TES today and yesterday? I certainly did not take note of them on any of the video!

They have not helped in the search and have not sent any supplies. This includes Lee.

I agree about the burial. It was quick and dirty. I've heard suggestions that CA looked for some spot with meaning. No way.

I agree. In order for something to have meaning, it would suggest one had feelings, this girl has no feelings or emotion.
Everyone seems to think KC's new tatoo is a tribute to Caylee, IMHO it is a tribute to KC"S "new" life without Caylee. JMHO

Is this a mistake or is she correct in this statement?:

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

you no i just cant fathem her hurting this precious little i have two boys and i wanted a girl but it wasnt in the cards for me, but if i would have had a little girl as beautiful as caylee was it would have been an honor to be her mother i would have shown her off to the world..

Just wanted to share this...........Just like most of you, I was sitting here thinking of Caylee, praying and knowing that she is safe and happy now.

2 seconds after I wished that she could let me know how happy,safe and loved she was, I heard a noise like thunder (clear sky's here) and walked out my sliding glass door to my back yard and looked up to the most beautiful display of fireworks!

Beautiful colors falling out of the sky.......

Usually the fireworks are done tomorrow night, but hey who am I to question.:rolleyes:

Made me smile....sorry wanted to share.:blowkiss:

But then Cindy would yell at us to get off our arses and change the tire!!

and Jose will inform us all that the tire has "compelling reasons" for being flat, and then Cindy will flip again and inform us that it's not a tire at all, it's actually rotting pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico