Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I tend to think Casey would pick a place she's very comfortable in.... someplace she knows well.

An airport seems like a pretty poor choice.... who knows what kind of SECURITY they might have driving around OR via technology.

I'd think Blanchard Park would be a safer place for her to visit.... she'd know when it wasn't crowded & whether there are security cops driving around.

But I don't know if Casey thinks THIS clearly or not, obviously.

She could have simply met some guy out at the airport for a quickie & maybe the promise of a free bottle of beer.

I always thought that Casey would not have gotten dirty or put much effort into the disposal of Caylee's liitle body. I think she probably used a dumpster. I don't see her risking snake or alligator confrontation. I think she waited a few days to figure out a good place to put her. I do think Caylee's body was temporarily stored somewhere at GP's. I don't think she died there and I dont think it was an accident.

I am so very sad tonight, please pray for Caylee, even though we know she is an angel. Her own Mom hurt her, she must be confused.

They have not helped in the search and have not sent any supplies. This includes Lee.
And they don't mention the TES search when they are being interviewed on tv. You would think they would (nicely) ask for people to volunteer to join TES in the search, instead of complaining that no one is looking for Caylee. These people are so strange.

Wish we had audio on that webcam. I leave for a couple of minutes and miss the vigil. Anything interesting?

Cindy would just deny the tire was flat. Lee would not be around to comment. George would run out and give that tire an old fashioned country a$$ whoopin'.

LOL! THAT'S good!

Is this a mistake or is she correct in this statement?:

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I'm guessing that it was very awkward writing that meant to say that Casey made phone calls to someone while in the remote area by the airport, when it sort of reads like Casey was calling someone and that someone was by the airport. I don't think the latter is the case.

I think it's just poorly written. :rolleyes:

Poor sweet Caylee. I just hope that they find her soon! And I also hope that the GPs denial will be lifted. They need to start to accept that Caylee is dead. I don't know but about it but I am sure that the longer they deny it the worse it will be on their psyche right? JMO

I am so very sad tonight, please pray for Caylee, even though we know she is an angel. Her own Mom hurt her, she must be confused.
:blowkiss:
I don't know your beliefs but IMHO, I don't believe that God would allow Caylee to be anything but comforted & with other loved ones. I think when we're gone, our level of understanding supercedes even the smartest of humans.

& btw, I'm sad too right along with you. Poor babe in Heaven. :(

I am so angry tonight , Poor little Caylee, I was rereading the docs today and something about her baby doll caught my eye, that it smelled like decomp . She really didn't care about her did she, like my goodness she couldn't of even burried her with her dolly, I am assumming its the one that you seen in a few pics.
I don't know how I missed that before, but it hurts my heart even more to know that.
:cry::cry: Caylee deserved so much better

I have no sympathy for this family and that shocks me to my core. Their actions are so repulsive that I can't muster up a *square to spare*. I'm sure if they come out and apologize for their lies and bile toward law enforcement who are working their guts out then I will soften. Until then... nada.

geographically challenged to a point here. how many areas are swampy around where Casey lives? (meaning alligators / crocs etc) I know that was the thought process with Sabrina Aisenberg when she went missing years ago that her parents placed her in a swampy area with gators. Sorry for putting the horrible thought into peoples heads here but I'm thinking we'll never find little Caylee.

Hey PattyCake;

Many swampy and lake areas, and many, many, many alligators I'm afraid.

They have not helped in the search and have not sent any supplies. This includes Lee.
just as a figured! They sure as h~E~double~hockey~sticks have NOT BEEN TURNING OVER EVERY ROCK AT ALL! (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr):rant:

I remember when this case first broke and Mark Klass was on a few shows. He was disgusted early on, and now he's probably refusing to discuss the case. That shows you how much integrity he has and how low these Anthonys' really are.

Is this a mistake or is she correct in this statement?:

“People in about six areas right now looking and so far we haven’t had anything real significant come about," Mandy Albritton said with Equusearch.

Some of the searches took place near the airport. Albritton said the area is significant because the missing toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
hey ss....exactly what I had been thinking previously. Not like she herself was in that area or could it have been misreporting as LE did seem pretty focused on that area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt