Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no sympathy for this family and that shocks me to my core. Their actions are so repulsive that I can't muster up a *square to spare*. I'm sure if they come out and apologize for their lies and bile toward law enforcement who are working their guts out then I will soften. Until then... nada.

Amazing...and sad, isn't it? All of their anger should be towards Casey..and themselves. I know that I haven't believed one word they've spewed since the beginning...:mad::mad:

oops sorry! ranted too soon....but still...grrrrrrrrrr (just a little shorter grrrrrr than before)
He only passed out T-shirts...but..I can honestly say, If I were in his shoes, knowing (and I believe he does know, he is just trying to play along with CA denial), that finding his granddaughter dead is something he can't help with..
Its hard to find the sympathy but I know I would not want to come up on my loved ones that way..

Hey PattyCake;

Many swampy and lake areas, and many, many, many alligators I'm afraid.

Oh my :( That's terrible. I hope I am 1000% wrong in my thoughts.

Hey Casey: Guess where you're eternity will be? Hope you like the heat, pain & suffering.

:devil:

I'm guessing that it was very awkward writing that meant to say that Casey made phone calls to someone while in the remote area by the airport, when it sort of reads like Casey was calling someone and that someone was by the airport. I don't think the latter is the case.

I think it's just poorly written. :rolleyes:

That or what i have suspected all along...she had help after the fact. JMO

:blowkiss:
I don't know your beliefs but IMHO, I don't believe that God would allow Caylee to be anything but comforted & with other loved ones. I think when we're gone, our level of understanding supercedes even the smartest of humans.

& btw, I'm sad too right along with you. Poor babe in Heaven. :(

I'm with you, this is just so sad! God knows what to say I'm sure.

I have no sympathy for this family and that shocks me to my core. Their actions are so repulsive that I can't muster up a *square to spare*. I'm sure if they come out and apologize for their lies and bile toward law enforcement who are working their guts out then I will soften. Until then... nada.

jennyb, I feel the same way, except, I'm not shocked I feel this way.

:blowkiss:

I am finally able to post, too. I had wanted to since the beginning of the case. Ah, at last! :)

In all fairness to the GPs and immediate family after 75 days of her being missing, would YOU want to stumble upon the remains of YOUR family member? I know I probably would be looking for my daughter if it was her that was missing but you can't get mad at them for not wanting to see that. I think in their hearts they know she is dead and is trying to convince themselves she is not. JMO

I was just over at wftv.com and read that they confirmed the body in the trunk was Caylee. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong area. I'm just totally bummed out at this time. It's one thing to 'think' it but reading it in black and white is unbelievable. :(

Casey Anthony, made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Do we know if policeman Tony, that was fired, was he married or living with someone? Could that have been a rendezvous spot for Casey and cop Tony, when he was on duty or whatever?

No you didn't Apparently all he did was hand out t-shirts. Rant away.
lol...okay! And btw, I love your screen name! It is beautiful! I wonder if they make a living room paint in that color! (I just moved and have been in the painting mood)

Casey Anthony, made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Do we know if policeman Tony, that was fired, was he married or living with someone? Could that have been a rendezvous spot for Casey and cop Tony, when he was on duty or whatever?

Things that may you go Hummmmmmmmm!!!:waitasec:

That or what i have suspected all along...she had help after the fact. JMO

I think she had help as well...I'm just not sure that what they were trying to say is that the phone call was to someone else there doing something at that point.

Dang - he has set his myspace to private and removed his picture.
From what I remember of it - he seemed single.

are you in the kck area? I am in leavenworth! sorry OT!:)

My Daddy was stationed at Leavenworth back in the 70's! The family didn't move with him, but I do remember visiting him alot while there.

I'm an Army brat, in fact was born at West Point Military Acad. when my father was an instructor there and was General Westmoreland's private pilot.

GO ARMY!

You are nicer than me.. they could apologize till the cows come home and I would no more believe that those people are apologetic than the man on the moon is. Compassion for those folks is gone..outta here.
They have had time to come clean, fess up, acknowledge, confess anything you want to call it, all the while that precious baby has been alone only God and a few others know where. No, nothing will change my mind or heart about them. As long as I'm on a roll, I've had about enough of the media treating them with kid gloves, I'm ready for NG, Greta and whomever else and has the cajones to do it to start asking some questions, demanding some answers and confronting the lies because the general public just has no idea.:mad:

lol...okay! And btw, I love your screen name! It is beautiful! I wonder if they make a living room paint in that color! (I just moved and have been in the painting mood)

Thank you Can't take credit. Random name generator.
Been here 5 years haven't painted anything yet. But would love to do something with the A's house, starting to get to me. Sorry OT:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt