Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OSCO asks TES to stay at the Lee Vista Rd. and 417 toll road search area for another day (8 sq. mile area).

btw - this is close to the Anthony home.

Dang - he has set his myspace to private and removed his picture.
From what I remember of it - he seemed single.

I'm thinking maybe she was just looking for verification that she had called a police officer? Who knows. If Casey ever decides to start talking, maybe she can salvage some of the mess she's created.

You are nicer than me.. they could apologize till the cows come home and I would no more believe that those people are apologetic than the man on the moon is. Compassion for those folks is gone..outta here.
They have had time to come clean, fess up, acknowledge, confess anything you want to call it, all the while that precious baby has been alone only God and a few others know where. No, nothing will change my mind or heart about them. As long as I'm on a roll, I've had about enough of the media treating them with kid gloves, I'm ready for NG, Greta and whomever else and has the cajones to do it to start asking some questions, demanding some answers and confronting the lies because the general public just has no idea.:mad:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Per Fox 35 news at 10, TES is searching in areas based on OSCO's instruction, from cell phone triangulation that OSCO has on Casey's phone.

You are nicer than me.. they could apologize till the cows come home and I would no more believe that those people are apologetic than the man on the moon is. Compassion for those folks is gone..outta here.
They have had time to come clean, fess up, acknowledge, confess anything you want to call it, all the while that precious baby has been alone only God and a few others know where. No, nothing will change my mind or heart about them. As long as I'm on a roll, I've had about enough of the media treating them with kid gloves, I'm ready for NG, Greta and whomever else and has the cajones to do it to start asking some questions, demanding some answers and confronting the lies because the general public just has no idea.:mad:

I thought it was most fascinating and out of character when Greta cut out of convention coverage and told LP to *go get his money*. Just made me laugh. GMs have even lost Greta! We'll see if she goes back to the kid glove treatment, and I wouldn't be surprised, but for one shining moment... lol.

I wondered because Casey had myspaced him and called him a p***y or whatever, sounded to me (from recall) like she was trying to taunt him into hooking up with her again.

What would he be a p***y about if she was giving it away, unless he was seriously involved with another or something. Or maybe it had to do with Tony feeling bad because of Jess, *shrug* got me.

Casey Anthony, made unexplained cell phone calls to a person in a somewhat remote area near the airport around the time her daughter went missing.

Do we know if policeman Tony, that was fired, was he married or living with someone? Could that have been a rendezvous spot for Casey and cop Tony, when he was on duty or whatever?

aaannnnnnnnddddddd.... could explain why he lied when asked about his relationship with Casey - didn't want wife or gf finding out...

He only passed out T-shirts...but..I can honestly say, If I were in his shoes, knowing (and I believe he does know, he is just trying to play along with CA denial), that finding his granddaughter dead is something he can't help with..
Its hard to find the sympathy but I know I would not want to come up on my loved ones that way..

I agree. I don't think I could do it, and yet, I don't think I could stay away. I think of Natalie Garza looking for her Nick. It breaks my heart. This is a very tough situation to be in and I do have much sympathy for the Anthony family. I can not imagine how it must feel to lose your granddaughter, that lived with you, at the hands of your daughter. Now, neither are coming back.

Salem

I remember you! Welcome back :blowkiss: Please do share your thoughts on the case!

Ahhhhhh!!!!
I just typed a wicked long post back to you guys about my thoughts on this case, and when i hit "submit reply"....
it told me to sign in again...
it was gone!!!! :(

Agreed. I was chastised a bit earlier for asking if the statement came from more than one source before I gave up "hope". But that's ok to me. I learned from a very close murder victim that until more than one report it, I don't run with it. We saw how damaging those yo-yos of reporting could be with contradicting reports on different stations and papers. Now that other sources have covered it, I'm in agreement that the time is here to confirm only what we already knew in our minds before our hearts let go.

The angels will be with Caylee and may Casey get what is deserved when she stands before her peers of judge and jury.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Thank you:) I was jumped on just because I believed the DNA was NOT CONFIRMED and I was playing devil's advocate to the "judges" here that was ready lock her up and to throw away the key. I was even throwing out silly and crazy possiblities just to make people realize that truth is stranger than fiction and JB has to defend his client based upon any scenario no matter how crazy or silly it might seem. They did not even catch on that I was baiting them with these silly ideas. JB may already know his client is guilty. His ultimate job is to make sure she is FAIRLY represented.

UNTIL TODAY.. there was NO OFFICIAL confirmation of DNA results ONLY LEAKED reports and as you stated the news had conflicting reports. Maybe I wanted to have a little hope as well.

I believe even the guilty have a right to a fair trial, and have the right to remain silent. We may not like it, we may go crazy until the trial to hear ALL the evidence. But I would hope that those on this forum remain sleuthers and not judges.

At the end of the day, we may never know what happened in Caylee's finally moments. They may never find her. And any Christian on this board will have to find a way to forgive Casey.

Rest in peace, oh little one. May you rest in the arms of the angels.

God Bless, George and Cindy and Lee

:blowkiss:
I think she had help as well...I'm just not sure that what they were trying to say is that the phone call was to someone else there doing something at that point.
:blowkiss: hugs before I disagree LOL.... (that is what I love about WS...that we can all state our opinions with hugs attached:))

anyhoo... I do not think she had any help... from grandparents or otherwise. I think the grandparents are delusional and have been for years...and should have gotten the POI some mental help for her lying a loooong time ago. I mean the girl took her grandfather's assisted living funds!

I think that Casey thinks in her mind that she is all powerful and above being caught. I do not think she is smart. I think she is seductive and uses her seductive nature to fool and trick and get things the way that she wants or needs them.

The longer this goes on I do not think that it was an accident. And if it were one....it bordered on severe neglect/man2...in other words, she knew that what she was doing at that time...beit unsupervised swimming, using drugs as a babysitter, or leaving the child in a hot car, could cause death.

The longer I see of Casey Anthony I think she is very capable of premed murder. Her eyes are completely empty. She is arrested and is not even upset. She is absolutely disgusting to me....and at the same time, as a nurse....absolutely organic...meaning there is something mentally wrong with her to act in such a way.

While the grandparents certainly are strange birds I think they are more guilty of covering her lies after the fact than anything else. I think that is not new behavior for them. I think they have been doing it for years.

In all fairness to the GPs and immediate family after 75 days of her being missing, would YOU want to stumble upon the remains of YOUR family member? I know I probably would be looking for my daughter if it was her that was missing but you can't get mad at them for not wanting to see that. I think in their hearts they know she is dead and is trying to convince themselves she is not. JMO

I absolutely would not want to be out looking, but you can bet that I'd be hanging around the gathering place so that I didn't have to hear about a find on the news. And I'd be filling glasses of water or bringing snacks and bug spray to the volunteers and thanking them for helping me.

There is no way I would be sitting around my family room watching TV in the air conditioning while a crowd of strangers bushwhacked through the bug infested muck to help me find peace.

Can someone direct me to the link for the TV interview w/George & Cindy where Cindy is kicking George in the leg to shut up?

My Daddy was stationed at Leavenworth back in the 70's! The family didn't move with him, but I do remember visiting him alot while there.

I'm an Army brat, in fact was born at West Point Military Acad. when my father was an instructor there and was General Westmoreland's private pilot.

GO ARMY!
:blowkiss: I love Fort Leavenworth! Army hugs to you!!!!

:blowkiss:
:blowkiss: hugs before I disagree LOL.... (that is what I love about WS...that we can all state our opinions with hugs attached:))

anyhoo... I do not think she had any help... from grandparents or otherwise. I think the grandparents are delusional and have been for years...and should have gotten the POI some mental help for her lying a loooong time ago. I mean the girl took her grandfather's assisted living funds!

I think that Casey thinks in her mind that she is all powerful and above being caught. I do not think she is smart. I think she is seductive and uses her seductive nature to fool and trick and get things the way that she wants or needs them.

The longer this goes on I do not think that it was an accident. And if it were one....it bordered on severe neglect/man2...in other words, she knew that what she was doing at that time...beit unsupervised swimming, using drugs as a babysitter, or leaving the child in a hot car, could cause death.

The longer I see of Casey Anthony I think she is very capable of premed murder. Her eyes are completely empty. She is arrested and is not even upset. She is absolutely disgusting to me....and at the same time, as a nurse....absolutely organic...meaning there is something mentally wrong with her to act in such a way.

While the grandparents certainly are strange birds I think they are more guilty of covering her lies after the fact than anything else. I think that is not new behavior for them. I think they have been doing it for years.

But covering lies is no small thing. They've hindered and obstructed an investigation into the disappearance of their granddaughter. That's against the law and they have to be accountable. I feel pretty certain they will be arrested as accessories after the fact before this thing is over. There's still so much that LE has we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbarabarth2016