Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what is your take on her spending time in the woods by the airport? Think she was just having a lil' nature hike? Shrooming? Roadside bathroom break? Whatcha think?

Well, I tend to think Casey would pick a place she's very comfortable in.... someplace she knows well.

An airport seems like a pretty poor choice.... who knows what kind of SECURITY they might have driving around OR via technology.

I'd think Blanchard Park would be a safer place for her to visit.... she'd know when it wasn't crowded & whether there are security cops driving around.

But I don't know if Casey thinks THIS clearly or not, obviously.

She could have simply met some guy out at the airport for a quickie & maybe the promise of a free bottle of beer.

and Jose will inform us all that the tire has "compelling reasons" for being flat.

BUT he can't tell us what those reasons are now..... we'll find out WHEN he presents his case!

This Wayne person would definately be the "right age" to be Amy's dad.
I've done a lot of research on this end - as the Huizenga's live in my city. I don't think he is Amy's dad - uncle maybe. I have yet to find any confirmation. This family keeps its ties quiet and hard to find.

((((Liza)))) What a nice experience! Thanks for posting it. I bet Caylee loved fireworks.

Makes me wonder why George and Cindy didn't think it was odd that she wasn't around for the Fourth Of July? It is such a family holiday and you would think they would have asked to take her to the community fireworks display...wouldn't you?

Hey guys
I'm back
Is there anyone on here that was on this morning when i introduced myself and how excited i am to finally be able to register here? :)
I'm totally addicted to this site!
Someone asked me this morning what my take is on this story, but i couldn't post it all this morning.
I'm back now! :)

you no i just cant fathem her hurting this precious little i have two boys and i wanted a girl but it wasnt in the cards for me, but if i would have had a little girl as beautiful as caylee was it would have been an honor to be her mother i would have shown her off to the world..

I cannot fathom it either , I have 2 girls and a boy.
My youngest daughter is the same age as Caylee.
We almost lost he 3 days before her 2 birthday and that just about killed me, I don't know how she pulled though but thank God everyday she did.

Just came home from a family BBQ and saw that LE finally confirmed that Caylee is dead. It isn't a shock but it is sad never the less. I was just wondering if there was a link to the statement and also is there any links to what Cindy has said. TIA

you no i just cant fathem her hurting this precious little i have two boys and i wanted a girl but it wasnt in the cards for me, but if i would have had a little girl as beautiful as caylee was it would have been an honor to be her mother i would have shown her off to the world..

So show off your boys!! I have 2 boys and they are amazing! God definitely knew what he was doing when he gave me all boys. Boys love ther mommy's!!!!

Hey guys
I'm back
Is there anyone on here that was on this morning when i introduced myself and how excited i am to finally be able to register here? :)
Someone asked me this morning what my take is on this story, but i couldn't post it all this morning.

I remember you! Welcome back :blowkiss: Please do share your thoughts on the case!

geographically challenged to a point here. how many areas are swampy around where Casey lives? (meaning alligators / crocs etc) I know that was the thought process with Sabrina Aisenberg when she went missing years ago that her parents placed her in a swampy area with gators. Sorry for putting the horrible thought into peoples heads here but I'm thinking we'll never find little Caylee.

So show off your boys!! I have 2 boys and they are amazing! God definitely knew what he was doing when he gave me all boys. Boys love ther mommy's!!!!

OH please dont get me wrong I did show them off, i dressed in rags while they dressed in desiighner i guess i should have made that clear as well..

geographically challenged to a point here. how many areas are swampy around where Casey lives? (meaning alligators / crocs etc) I know that was the thought process with Sabrina Aisenberg when she went missing years ago that her parents placed her in a swampy area with gators. Sorry for putting the horrible thought into peoples heads here but I'm thinking we'll never find little Caylee.

Swamps and gators are everywhere, and I mean everywhere. But, it's my understanding that gators aren't interested in feeding on something already dead.

Well, I tend to think Casey would pick a place she's very comfortable in.... someplace she knows well.
An airport seems like a pretty poor choice.... who knows what kind of SECURITY they might have driving around OR via technology.
I'd think Blanchard Park would be a safer place for her to visit.... she'd know when it wasn't crowded & whether there are security cops driving around.
But I don't know if Casey thinks THIS clearly or not, obviously.
She could have simply met some guy out at the airport for a quickie & maybe the promise of a free bottle of beer.

The airport property in Orlando is huge.... and a ton of woods and/or
wetlands surrounding it. There is actually alot of land surrounding the active airport per se. This is besides for all the runways and taxiways (which are not accessible to the public) that are on airport property. Adding the land north and south of the beachline there are a ton of remote areas that LE would want to check.

Yes,

I remember that age and they would look up into the sky in awe and wonderment; so excited and full of innocence and happiness......

I have been looking at all the other news sites trying to find another quote, but so far no luck. Let us know if you find anything out and I will keep searching too.

Hugz to you too....((((SS))))

Hey guys
I'm back
Welcome to WS, Soyesterday! (I noticed you are a huge David Cook fan! He is a friend of my kiddo's! We are proud of him, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)