Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My outraged button has just been pushed! The FBI, the Body Farm, and the local sheriff's department say there was a human body in the car, the DNA matches Caylee, the hair is Caylee's, removed post-mortem, and that Caylee is dead. Then Cindy gets mad because no one is looking for a walking, breathing little girl. I get the whole "distraught" emotions, but don't shoot the messenger. Don't yell and rant and rave because no one believes your daughter anymore. The whole country has tried to believe her, to solve the case, and find every possible lead. The only person with the answer refuses to give it, so don't yell at us!

IMO...Casey doesn't seem like she would be able to dig a very good hole. I sort of see her as the type that would find a bridge over water and sadly throwing her over the bridge, hoping that the alligators cover her tracks. Of course, I could be wrong but she doesn't look like she has what it takes to dig a good size hole. Bridge with water under it seems like the easiest way for someone like her.

To be honest I don't think KC can wipe her own arse much less dig a hole. I believe someone did that cleaning up for her.

IMO...Casey doesn't seem like she would be able to dig a very good hole. I sort of see her as the type that would find a bridge over water and sadly throwing her over the bridge, hoping that the alligators cover her tracks. Of course, I could be wrong but she doesn't look like she has what it takes to dig a good size hole. Bridge with water under it seems like the easiest way for someone like her.

If she did that, she most probably put her in a yard/lawn debris bag, put some of the backyard pavers in it to weigh her down, and then tossed over the bridge. Lot's of lake bridges around here too.

I have a feeling Cindy is SO used to being Casey's personal maid that she automatically picks up after her & cleans things & puts them away.

If you have a brat like Casey, it becomes habit to go out of your way to avoid confrontations over little things. You learn that they'll go out of their way to aggravate you IF they know how much you want them to change a behavior.

I hope that the Orlando Sentinal will request a release under the FOIA of this latest Discovery, re; the FBI DNA Confirmation Report, so we can all read it.

Me too! We should ask them to do just that!

Has anyone else heard that the bail bondsman that posted $3k bond did it so she is not getting credit for serving time on those charges, if and when she is found guilty on those charges.

No, but I for one hope what you've heard is true.

I hope that the Orlando Sentinal will request a release under the FOIA of this latest Discovery, re; the FBI DNA Confirmation Report, so we can all read it.

I wish that too, but I wonder if that information is not covered under the FOIA.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

My outraged button has just been pushed! The FBI, the Body Farm, and the local sheriff's department say there was a human body in the car, the DNA matches Caylee, the hair is Caylee's, removed post-mortem, and that Caylee is dead. Then Cindy gets mad because no one is looking for a walking, breathing little girl. I get the whole "distraught" emotions, but don't shoot the messenger. Don't yell and rant and rave because no one believes your daughter anymore. The whole country has tried to believe her, to solve the case, and find every possible lead. The only person with the answer refuses to give it, so don't yell at us!

Was it the body farm in Central Florida?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

wow....those people at the house are brave. They're standing on GEORGES' property!!

Since I'm on a roll, maybe I should go rant, but I'm here. Cindy is suffering this terrible trauma. Her life is in turmoil. Has anyone but me noticed that she is always, everyday perfectly groomed. She wears a nice, expensive hair cut and style and most likely some color. Sorry, we're the same age, and I know what 50 year hair looks like! This has been on publicly for 6 weeks - yet she always looks ready for cameras. Maybe I'm being mean, but I have to think if I were searching, looking under every rock on the planet, my hair would get mussed and not cut and styled.

Well in my opinion the problem did not start with Casey. Her actions are the end result of a very VERY dysfunctional family.

No, but I for one hope what you've heard is true.

I only have a legal person who says that MAY be what is going on with that. No link, no article. Still working on confirming but it may be tuesday before I get the answer.

Does anyone think the information the Anthony's received from LE is not the same as being released with certainty by the media?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I cant believe some Cable News station has not picked this up.
I know the hurricane is important , but they never minded interupting
important news before with BREAKING NEWS. Strange to me that no
mention has been made Turned on HLN and they have a re-run of
Fridays Nancy Grace.

No, the Body Farm is the UT medical school in Knoxville. I believe that story with the body farm in central FL was misprint. There is another facility similar to the Body Farm somewhere, but it's not in Florida. The one is Knoxville is the cutting edge for all forensic tests involving exposure. They literally have 100s of bodies used for research year round. It's a place that a lot of people donate their remains to science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser