Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did that, she most probably put her in a yard/lawn debris bag, put some of the backyard pavers in it to weigh her down, and then tossed over the bridge. Lot's of lake bridges around here too.

I always wondered if she left Caylee for the alligators BUT that's not a SURE thing..... it's out of your hands.

Tossing something heavy off a bridge is ok.... IF there's not a tall gaurd rail.... otherwise, it's awkward & you might be spotted by someone fishing close by.

I still think the best bet for a lazy person like Casey is the dumpster.... it's quick & she's close to civilization so if anyone sees her there she can come up with some logical reason. (Waiting for a friend, stopped to answer my cell phone?)

Im with you Beagle...I have been trying to do that myself. I started today. Sad...
Yes, me too. Sadly, I am accepting that little Caylee really is gone. I know that all of us have really been here for Caylee. I have no desire to follow the nutty circus any longer. Meredith Emerson's mom had some words of wisdom which I am again taking to heart. She said that the man who murdered her daughter did not deserve one minute of her time or attention.

I think that the best way I can honor Caylee is to redirect all of the time and attention I've been spending hoping for a breath of life for Caylee right back towards the sweet and precious children who are in my life. To spend these evenings creating positive hopes and joys, instead of worrying about all of this fear and sadness. I have been so hopeful that somehow Caylee was still alive, but with a heavy heart, I now release that hope.

I am very glad to have met all of you kind people during this sad and traumatic ordeal. For me, it is now over. I hope that all of you and your kids have love and joy in abundance, bright sunshiney days ahead, and sweet dreams at night.

:blowkiss: ~Truly

No, the Body Farm is the UT medical school in Knoxville. I believe that story with the body farm in central FL was misprint. There is another facility similar to the Body Farm somewhere, but it's not in Florida. The one is Knoxville is the cutting edge for all forensic tests involving exposure. They literally have 100s of bodies used for research year round. It's a place that a lot of people donate their remains to science.

(3) Body farms total 1=Tn 1=NC 1=FL

I am watching MSNBC and all coverage is on Gustav (as it should be), but the information that the body in the back of Casey's car was Caylee is scrolling across the bottom.

I cant believe some Cable News station has not picked this up.
I know the hurricane is important , but they never minded interupting
important news before with BREAKING NEWS. Strange to me that no
mention has been made Turned on HLN and they have a re-run of
Fridays Nancy Grace.

Someone on the thread about it said MSNBC reported it. Fox is too busy with Shep reliving his glory days of Katrina...:rolleyes:

To be honest I don't think KC can wipe her own arse much less dig a hole. I believe someone did that cleaning up for her.
Hey everyone! Bold is mine. I agree truth... with that. I think that
1)Casey is lazy and everyone has done everything for her...her entire life. I bet she has never dug bamboo out of the yard before either.

2)The shed was not locked with new locks and keys kept from Casey until AFTER the gas theft and gpa found the cans in her trunk. She had access to the family shovel to dig the first hole. I hope LE looked at all of their yard tools.

3)She borrowed the shovel upon being locked out of the shed and used it only to retrieve the body and recover the hole in the yard. It took her an hour because she is not the shoveling kind (see number 1)

4)when she disposed of the body she did it in a quick and easy way..... hiding it under brush, a dumpster, or throwing it in water.. because she is lazy and quick and easy would be her game in my opinion.

this was all imhoo

Yes, me too. Sadly, I am accepting that little Caylee really is gone. I know that all of us have really been here for Caylee. I have no desire to follow the nutty circus any longer. Meredith Emerson's mom had some words of wisdom which I am again taking to heart. She said that the man who murdered her daughter did not deserve one minute of her time or attention.

I think that the best way I can honor Caylee is to redirect all of the time and attention I've been spending hoping for a breath of life for Caylee right back towards the sweet and precious children who are in my life. To spend these evenings creating positive hopes and joys, instead of worrying about all of this fear and sadness. I have been so hopeful that somehow Caylee was still alive, but with a heavy heart, I now release that hope.

I am very glad to have met all of you kind people during this sad and traumatic ordeal. For me, it is now over. I hope that all of you and your kids have love and joy in abundance, bright sunshiney days ahead, and sweet dreams at night.

:blowkiss: ~Truly

Right Back At You Truly:blowkiss:

Hey everyone! Bold is mine. I agree truth... with that. I think that
1)Casey is lazy and everyone has done everything for her...her entire life. I bet she has never dug bamboo out of the yard before either.

2)The shed was not locked with new locks and keys kept from Casey until AFTER the gas theft and gpa found the cans in her trunk. She had access to the family shovel to dig the first hole. I hope LE looked at all of their yard tools.

3)She borrowed the shovel upon being locked out of the shed and used it only to retrieve the body and recover the hole in the yard. It took her an hour because she is not the shoveling kind (see number 1)

4)when she disposed of the body she did it in a quick and easy way..... hiding it under brush, a dumpster, or throwing it in water.. because she is lazy and quick and easy would be her game in my opinion.

this was all imhoo

I agree about the burial. It was quick and dirty. I've heard suggestions that CA looked for some spot with meaning. No way.

Since I'm on a roll, maybe I should go rant, but I'm here. Cindy is suffering this terrible trauma. Her life is in turmoil. Has anyone but me noticed that she is always, everyday perfectly groomed. She wears a nice, expensive hair cut and style and most likely some color. Sorry, we're the same age, and I know what 50 year hair looks like! This has been on publicly for 6 weeks - yet she always looks ready for cameras. Maybe I'm being mean, but I have to think if I were searching, looking under every rock on the planet, my hair would get mussed and not cut and styled.
does anyone know if the grandparents were out with TES today and yesterday? I certainly did not take note of them on any of the video!

Somebody should really tell Lee that he's got a flat tire.

Nursebeme I think you are spot on. Laziness does not change. Good theory,

I always wondered if she left Caylee for the alligators BUT that's not a SURE thing..... it's out of your hands.

Tossing something heavy off a bridge is ok.... IF there's not a tall gaurd rail.... otherwise, it's awkward & you might be spotted by someone fishing close by.

I still think the best bet for a lazy person like Casey is the dumpster.... it's quick & she's close to civilization so if anyone sees her there she can come up with some logical reason. (Waiting for a friend, stopped to answer my cell phone?)

So, what is your take on her spending time in the woods by the airport? Think she was just having a lil' nature hike? Shrooming? Roadside bathroom break? Whatcha think?

Somebody should really tell Lee that he's got a flat tire.

And what makes you think he'll believe us? That family hasn't listened to a word anyone has said (oh except Casey, that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member