Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for you. I haven't seen my granddaughter in over 2 years either. I have talked to her on the phone twice. Her other grandparents live 30 minutes away but they won't let me see her at all. I am waiting for the day that she is old enough to tell them to take a hike and that SHE wants to see me.

I feel for both of you, however i am not a grandmother but my oldest son's father and his parents are esstranged and i split from there son when my son was almost 3, he is now 19, there is no way i would have kept ther gs away from them they help me out in my time of struggles and i have never turned them down when they called ask to have my son stay the night and to this day they still have close relationship infact there going to the movies tomorrow. I dispise ppl who use there kids or gks against the other person for just pure spite or control...sorry o/t but my heart felt for the 2 of you!! now my youngest sons gm is another story, but its not me keeping him from her its her

Haven't finished catching up from switching laundry, but if what you stated is true....that you are accusing the LE of bluffing concerning the life of a 2year old girl?

It would not be unreasonable, TO ME, for LE to bluff to try to get more info out of Casey. I am not accusing, I am speculating.

It was obvious to him when he came into this that something was not right (i.e. lies, etc). also since they had already arrested casey he did what any really good DA would do and pursue immunity in case things went further south. he also possibily knows about involvements in drugs, gangs, or other illigel activities that he wanted immunity for. I do not like him and believe that she killed her daughter, but realize he did what a good DA is supposed to do in that situation.

But that isn't just setting up a defense for trial. The only thing the limited immunity is to cover is what she would tell them in helping her find a body. That's it! Nothing to do with drugs, etc. The deal is of no benefit if she can't locate the body. So what would the point of that be -- even for a good DA? It is not setting up a deal for a reduced charge, anything like that -- just that they couldn't use what she said in helping them find Caylee's body. I see what you might mean if it was a further reaching deal -- but it isn't -- and this is what he pursued to make available for Casey.

I have seen all the times it is claimed Cindy lied. I think that is bogus. She never lied.
She never lied?!

*June 9th. We know for a fact Caylee was with Cindy on June 15th. First one.

We have a whole thread to point out all of her "inconsistencies". It was pointed out by Corp. Yuri Melich on the witness stand under Oath in front of the Judge that on the night before the first bond hearing that they had to "confront" Cindy with the video tape information which proved she was with Caylee a week after she said she went missing. Also, Cindy's reply to a request for her father's name to check the sign in sheet was one of defiance. She stated she would no longer cooperate if they talked to her father. (Now we know why! RE: Money Casey had allegedly stolen from the account meant for his care at the nursing center.) This could indicate she lied on purpose.

I could go on and on about what has been brought out during this case about things Cindy has said. I don't see how it can be in question when Melich caught her in a lie and it is part of the record of the case.

I am so sorry for you. I haven't seen my granddaughter in over 2 years either. I have talked to her on the phone twice. Her other grandparents live 30 minutes away but they won't let me see her at all. I am waiting for the day that she is old enough to tell them to take a hike and that SHE wants to see me.

I'm in a bad situation too where my granddaughters are concerned. Our son was killed in a motorcycle accident in 2005. At the time of the accident he and his 3 little girl's were living in our home. His wife was addicted to meth and he was planning to divorce her. About 3 months before his accident he had changed the Beneficiary on all of his life and accident insurance to myself and my husband. However the agent who took the request for the change never entered it in the computer. To make a long story short our former D/L got about 200,000.00 took the girls and moved up North. the money was spent within 4 months. She's constantly involved with CPS, does not have a job, lives off of our son's social security, has had dozens of live in boyfriends over the past 3 years and has given birth to yet another child, who's father has taken custody of her.
Last time I saw my granddaughters was this past Jan when I went to court to help the father of the new baby get custody of her.
Since then we have filed for grand parental rights and parental interest. There is a hearing on the 5th and she will most likely get a pro bono attorney since we've asked for parental interest.
It has been a battle royal and I would never wish it on anyone but the simple fact is...it's almost impossible to take children away from their mothers, even if they are horrible mothers. No food in the house, no electricity, no water, urine soaked mattresses with no sheets, trash and laundry stacked to the ceiling, roaches, mice and dog and cat feces everywhere, children left to fend for themselves but not physically abused equals people living in filth...not a crime and certainly not a legal means to remove children from their mother. Mom is currently dating a violent offender on pre release and plans to marry him in Oct when he's released from the psych ward where he's currently held on parole violation.
My guess is..."if" and I do you the term loosely, Caylee is alive and they find her...Casey could and probably will regain custody of her. JMHO

But that isn't just setting up a defense for trial. The only thing the limited immunity is to cover is what she would tell them in helping her find a body. That's it! Nothing to do with drugs, etc. The deal is of no benefit if she can't locate the body. So what would the point of that be -- even for a good DA? It is not setting up a deal for a reduced charge, anything like that -- just that they couldn't use what she said in helping them find Caylee's body. I see what you might mean if it was a further reaching deal -- but it isn't -- and this is what he pursued to make available for Casey.

Well if she points to the body and the death was an accident she's facing less charges than if there is no body and they go after her for Murder, right?

Because it was reported that the test results came from the Cetral Florida Body Farm and we are trying te determine whether that is accurate, and if the Florida Body Farm is even up and running yet.

Hi not my kids,
It was my understanding that the air test results came from the University of Tennessee Body Farm.
Hope this helps.

Fellow WS's
I work with a young lady that just got her masters degree in Forensics. In June she had to take some time off from work to finish up some things to get her degree, one of which was going to the ME office. I vaguely remember her saying something about a body farm, but I am not 100% sure. Soooooooooo, when I return to work tomorrow, I will ask her. So we can know once and for all if there is a body farm here in Orlando.
I can say though, that all the news reports I have read, the samples were sent to the one in Tennessee.

**This post is not directed at anyone in particular in regards to words spoken, other then myself and the media***
I really think the media has gone way beyond what should be allowed against a family. I believe that (speaking about myself) I have stepped over the line and spouted and perpetuated "OPINIONS" and "SPECULATIONS" about what has happened. That is all any of us can have. We are not being called to jury yet we all perpetuate this madness in "Caylees name" Who are we trying to fool? This is madness and causing harm and hurt to the people who loved this little girl more then anything.

I have seen all the times it is claimed Cindy lied. I think that is bogus. She never lied. I wonder if those people who are so set up on judging Cindy and George judge themselves with such scrutiny. If they did they would not be the types of people to be judging them. I hope they never have to be in the position to be judged publicly.

What can we do now for Caylee? What should we really be doing if it is to honor her alive or deceased? Should this not be what our discussion is about? Do we have such little faith in the law enforcement that has built this case that we need to solve it for them?

In this case I will not listen to another report that makes claims followed by
"suggests it was" "could indicate"...get my drift.
Also I REFUSE to watch video of the residence. This is sick and twisted IMO.

She never lied? Have you read the 400 pages? She admitted to lying on a number of things she told investigators!

It does not mean the deal they offered is what he asked for otherwise he would have taken it lomg ago. You are assuming it is a good deal when it actually means nothing.

So according to LP Casey was hitting on the other guys.

It does not mean the deal they offered is what he asked for otherwise he would have taken it lomg ago. You are assuming it is a good deal when it actually means nothing.

Have you read the emails? This is what he sought.

I'm in a bad situation too where my granddaughters are concerned. Our son was killed in a motorcycle accident in 2005. At the time of the accident he and his 3 little girl's were living in our home. His wife was addicted to meth and he was planning to divorce her. About 3 months before his accident he had changed the Beneficiary on all of his life and accident insurance to myself and my husband. However the agent who took the request for the change never entered it in the computer. To make a long story short our former D/L got about 200,000.00 took the girls and moved up North. the money was spent within 4 months. She's constantly involved with CPS, does not have a job, lives off of our son's social security, has had dozens of live in boyfriends over the past 3 years and has given birth to yet another child, who's father has taken custody of her.
Last time I saw my granddaughters was this past Jan when I went to court to help the father of the new baby get custody of her.
Since then we have filed for grand parental rights and parental interest. There is a hearing on the 5th and she will most likely get a pro bono attorney since we've asked for parental interest.
It has been a battle royal and I would never wish it on anyone but the simple fact is...it's almost impossible to take children away from their mothers, even if they are horrible mothers. No food in the house, no electricity, no water, urine soaked mattresses with no sheets, trash and laundry stacked to the ceiling, roaches, mice and dog and cat feces everywhere, children left to fend for themselves but not physically abused equals people living in filth...not a crime and certainly not a legal means to remove children from their mother. Mom is currently dating a violent offender on pre release and plans to marry him in Oct when he's released from the psych ward where he's currently held on parole violation.
My guess is..."if" and I do you the term loosely, Caylee is alive and they find her...Casey could and probably will regain custody of her. JMHO

Just wanted to say I am so sorry this happened to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member