Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but it is reasonable that an employee or former employee with keys entered and also returned the car the same night.

Except it was out of gas when it arrived at the storage facility and also when George picked it up. And there were no keys in it. And the ignition did not show signs of a screwdriver jammed in it.

I don't think that you are understanding my question. Is one body farm more reliable then the other? I mean is it just to be contrary? The results are in, so why does it matter where the body farm is? Does where it is effect the results?

THe point is that if the results are coming from a place that doesn't exist then the results are obviously a bluff.

I don't think I've seen anyone anywhere yet doubt in the skill, credibility, neutrality and genuine concern of TES and those in charge of it. Tim himself has stated, prior to coming and reviewing with LE - (I believe something he said one week ago, last Monday) that he was wanting to find Caylee's body so that she could be properly buried. He does not believe her to be alive.

I am not going to go find the direct quote -- there is way too much to wade through. You can either find it on the board or google it or just disregard this if you choose.

Was anyone here involved in the ANS case? Remember the photo agencies that the people involved in that case would sell licensing rights to, then Access Hollywood, The Insider, Entertainment Tonight would pay for the photos use, while interviewing the family and friends, enabling payment without a direct payment path?

Cindy has been on Inside Edition and Access Hollywood. Larry Garrison specializes in the entertainment industry.

Does anyone remember the names of the photo agencies? It slips my mind. I wonder if we could find Caylees/Caseys photos on their sites...?

Yes, I agree, even my friends, they just hear bits and pieces, snips here and there, shamefull to say but to them they just go on, just like I would be doing I don't know why I came to care about this little girl so much, but for most, it is a 5 second news bit and it is over.:no:

Makes me sad for all the missing children we never hear anything about

i had a thought after reading in another board them talking about if casey burned caylee's body, we know that wasn't possible because of the heat needed to be able to do that. but i was thinking about all the fires this year. were there any wild fires near orlando this year around that time? i know a little out there but as i was saying just thinking.

I've been searching for the appropriate place to pose this question but haven't located one. Here's my question: what set Casey off enough to possibly kill her child? What prevented her from doing something earlier in Caylee's short life? Was this the first time she was left with Caylee for a week?:confused:

As far as your last question, in the 400 pages Casey told LE in her interview with them at US when she was taking them to her supposed office there before admitting to them she had lied and made it up, when they were talking about how she claimed to have spoken to Caylee the day in July right before LE was informed she was missing, she said Caylee had never been without Casey even for en entire day or two. (her explanation as to why in this phone call with Caylee, even after Caylee being away from her and not talking to her Mommy for a month, she didn't ask to come home, see her Mommy, nothing -- just chatted with Casey about a book she read as if it was just a normal thing -- this all according to Casey)

Sorry, that's way too far "out there". That's nuts.

It is not nuts. You would be very surprised at what some large city tow companies get by with. Or maybe it is only my city who knows.

And all because Casey happened to abandon the car in the first place and it got towed by that particular towing company to that storage yard.

not in reference to your post just using yours because you were talking about the tow yard.

many tow yards have security cams covering their yard. i'm sure that if someone was in their yard sometime during this period they would have been noticed on the cam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnts
And also killed someone let the body decompose for a few hours in the trunk and then took it back out?

REASONABLE:
1 a: being in accordance with reason <a reasonable theory> b: not extreme or excessive <reasonable requests> c: moderate, fair <a reasonable chance> <a reasonable price> d: inexpensive2 a: having the faculty of reason b: possessing sound judgment <a reasonable man>

Enough, said, lol.

Respectfully, You have to be able to think outside the box unfortunately some people can't.

It is not nuts. You would be very surprised at what some large city tow companies get by with. Or maybe it is only my city who knows.

Doncha think it's curious, then, that Caylee is missing, presumed dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia713
Again the keyword in a trial is REASONABLE. It is just NOT reasonable to think that someone broke into a gated (most probably locked) towyard JUST to place a body in Casey's car. Why not someone elses? Why THAT particular vehicle? This is a car that no one would steal even allegedly with the keys in it and a purse on the seat. BTW, had there been keys in the car, the tow yard would have removed them and locked them in an office. I just don't believe that Casey left the keys in the car. George had to go home and get keys.

Quote:
Originally posted by RoseRed
"No but it is reasonable that an employee or former employee with keys entered and also returned the car the same night."

ME -- ialy
So it is beyond reasonable doubt that before there were charges, before any of this was known, etc. that someone who was going to stow a body in a car just coincidentally, by chance, happened to pick the car of a woman whose child had been missing for over a month without reporting it? Wow -- what are the resaonable odds of that?

(not to mention the car of a woman who then proceeded to tell lie after lie to LE (see 400 pages, many of these lies she even admitted to) etc. etc. etc.

You would be surprised at what happenes at tow yards.

No more than I am surprised at whaqt comes out of Baez's and Cindy's msuth. Someone would have had to BREAK into that car to do it and there was nothing mentioned about a break-in. Tow yards have to be RESPONSIBLE for the vehicles in their care. I would imagine that requires a physical examination when the car is brought in and another examination upon the release of the vehicle.
Unless you are implying that an EMPLOYEE of the yard did it.

THe point is that if the results are coming from a place that doesn't exist then the results are obviously a bluff.

Haven't finished catching up from switching laundry, but if what you stated is true....that you are accusing the LE of bluffing concerning the life of a 2year old girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties