Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to LP Casey was hitting on the other guys.

Surprise, surprise! From my impression, he really seems to think she's kooky. Baez tried to play him, telling LP during the meeting on Friday she'd talk, so don't revoke...but she didn't. Look who got played! Good for Padilla.

So according to LP Casey was hitting on the other guys.

I saw it with the body language of walking out of her attorneys office holding onto him....I laughed when the yellow tape hit her though....that was priceless

Hi not my kids,
It was my understanding that the air test results came from the University of Tennessee Body Farm.
Hope this helps.
Yes, it was reported by many different sources when the air was sent off and also when the results came back that the tests were being done athe University of Tennessee Body Farm. Article in the the New York Times, Nancy Grace, Greta, etc.

I am so sick of this. We are letting one young woman (not a girl anymore) sit there and do nothing when everyone else is working so hard to find her daughter. The parents and her attorney are just as guilty! Wish I could have 5 minutes with her, alone! She is the absolute worst human I can think of right now! JMO

I think that is reasonable, however, I don't think it is reasonable that and employee would pick "the car" that belonged to a missing toddlers mom, that no one would know about until 15 days or so later..
I think the employee would have picked a bigger trunk as well. Why spend extra time trying to get a dead body in that small trunk when you have a much larger trunk on the yard.

The woman was very upset. There is a video of her talking to the news reporters. She kept saying "would someone bond me out?" Not sure what her intention was but if I'm correct, someone said this is the family that has a missing child.

It would not be unreasonable, TO ME, for LE to bluff to try to get more info out of Casey. I am not accusing, I am speculating.

I can promise you that LE would NEVER, EVER use the life of this precious baby girl in a bluff to get Casey to talk........NEVER!

I am so sick of this. We are letting one young woman (not a girl anymore) sit there and do nothing when everyone else is working so hard to find her daughter. The parents and her attorney are just as guilty! Wish I could have 5 minutes with her, alone! She is the absolute worst human I can think of right now! JMO

And if in that 5 minutes you found a blank, devoid of emotion human being, that provided no answers. What then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow