Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe there are forums out there that would love to dissect Casey's defense strategy. I'm just not sure this is the place for that?

I have to tell you that with all the PR people involved in this it is amazing to me that anyone I mention this case to has no idea what I'm talking about......
and I have heard other people on this board say that. What gives ?

Rose Mom,
I am having the same thing happen!

Quick background for my question.....
I have out of town family here for the weekend. Today is the mega BBQ.
All but one that were here last night having munchies didn't have a clue when I brought up the names Caylee or Casey.

Out of eleven people, most being newshounds interrested in the DOW etc. only one knew what I was talking about.
I almost asked them if they had been living under a rock! But that would have made me baaaad host.:rolleyes:

A QUESTION!
(I will have very limited time to pop in to WS today. I will keep the page open on my computer screen but as far as reading for hours and hours, that's not going to be happening.)

Anyone have any idea at all why Casey sat in the car while her Mom drove to the police station?
Why did Casey even go with her Mom when the mom showed up at TonE's place?

For someone who was trying so hard to hide whatever it was she was doing she sure didn't try to 'get away' very hard from the people who were in her face questioning her ie; her Mom, Dad, Lee.

What would her kind of reaction mean in medical/psych terms?

She could have refused to go with her Mom when her Mom found her at TonE's. She could have waited until her mom was at a stop signal and gotten out of the car while on their way to the police station.....so many times Casey could have removed herself from the situation but didn't. She stayed put.

Me and Mr. Amity were talking about this early today before company started arriving and every time we get alone we continue the discussion.
Told him I'd ask this question for him on WS but I wouldn't be able to get the answer quick with all the guests coming and going around the house. So I'll pop back in on a regular basis and hope someone has been able to explain these question for my husband.

Thank you Muches!

No but it is reasonable that an employee or former employee with keys entered and also returned the car the same night.

I don't think normal people think a billion to one shot is reasonable enough to create reasonable doubt. Further, to create reasonable doubt, there has to be evidence to support that alternative theory. There is no proof of that here. You can't just think it up as an alternative theory and say it is reasonable doubt that defeats the entire prosecution case. If you have evidence to support this alternative theory, bring it on.

Who is paying for all this ?.... experts cost money, I believe they are paid for their time
They are and they don't come cheap. Maybe he can get Dr. Lee to spew catsup all over the car.

I was wondering about Leonard Padilla earlier so I went over to youtube.com and plugged his name in - couldn't find anything recent though. However, I saw another video that said some online site had sent the pizza to the home of the A's the day that Casey went home. Did any of you see that video or is it old news to everyone but me? :) I didn't know that - of course I'm (a newbie here) still playing catch-up. You folks give out so many links, they keep me busy.

Here's the link if anyone is interested in looking at it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhGHXcjDz8

It won't be the first thing that was misreported or WS caught that was wrong. But again we have already resolved that this was incorrect. Why do we keep bringing it up?

I pray today is the day Caylee is found.

The William R. Maples Center for Forensic Medicine has a fourfold mission - Education, Research, Service, and Outreach. The Center utilizes its extensive expertise in the forensic medicine available at the University of Florida in the State University System and in local, state, and federal agencies to provide comprehensive services and innovative programs which relate to medico-legal death investigation. The Maples Center maintains central laboratories for anthropology and toxicology, and is presently responsible for the development of the Florida Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System.

I understand they have moved or are moving to the new Dept of Homeland Security facility that was just built, I think in Port Charlotte but I may be wrong about where is is now located.

i know what touches me about this case most is that caylee was so innocent. i am a grandmom and i live 8 hours away from my grandchildren. i haven't seen them in two years (though i talk to them on phone and thru cam on pc) i couldn't imagine something happening to one of them. one of my daughters lost her kids to her ex mother in law. we haven't seen them in almost 5 years. we're allowed to but at the disgression of the mil and well....she and cindy must be sisters. one of them looks so like caylee. i know they're safe but not where they are and i know how that kills me. i can't imagine being in the situation of knowing they might be dead. sorry can't finish my train of thought right now....tears.

I am so sorry for you. I haven't seen my granddaughter in over 2 years either. I have talked to her on the phone twice. Her other grandparents live 30 minutes away but they won't let me see her at all. I am waiting for the day that she is old enough to tell them to take a hike and that SHE wants to see me.

OK who took the web cam to the beach? Could someone plz point me in the direction of the real web cam. Thanks

And also killed someone let the body decompose for a few hours in the trunk and then took it back out?

It did not have to decompose in the trunk. It only had to be in a decomposing state when put in the trunk.

Again the keyword in a trial is REASONABLE. It is just NOT reasonable to think that someone broke into a gated (most probably locked) towyard JUST to place a body in Casey's car. Why not someone elses? Why THAT particular vehicle? This is a car that no one would steal even allegedly with the keys in it and a purse on the seat. BTW, had there been keys in the car, the tow yard would have removed them and locked them in an office. I just don't believe that Casey left the keys in the car. George had to go home and get keys.
It clearly stated on the report from the tow company there was NOT a key recovered with the car.

LE would find obvious signs if anyone had tampered with that car while in the tow yard or anywhere else. If they contend no one did...that theory won't fly. It simply is not logical to think someone would steal a car from a tow yard, move a decomposing body, and bring it back. If they were going to go to the trouble to steal a car there...they would have dumped it elsewhere. Besides...how would they know to steal that exact car to move Caylee specifically...as we now know it was her little body in that trunk?

Because if the Central Florida Body Farm isn't up and running, how could LE have gotten results from them?

I don't think that you are understanding my question. Is one body farm more reliable then the other? I mean is it just to be contrary? The results are in, so why does it matter where the body farm is? Does where it is effect the results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnts
And also killed someone let the body decompose for a few hours in the trunk and then took it back out?

It did not have to decompose in the trunk. It only had to be in a decomposing state when put in the trunk.

REASONABLE:
1 a: being in accordance with reason <a reasonable theory> b: not extreme or excessive <reasonable requests> c: moderate, fair <a reasonable chance> <a reasonable price> d: inexpensive2 a: having the faculty of reason b: possessing sound judgment <a reasonable man>

Enough, said, lol.

**This post is not directed at anyone in particular in regards to words spoken, other then myself and the media***
I really think the media has gone way beyond what should be allowed against a family. I believe that (speaking about myself) I have stepped over the line and spouted and perpetuated "OPINIONS" and "SPECULATIONS" about what has happened. That is all any of us can have. We are not being called to jury yet we all perpetuate this madness in "Caylees name" Who are we trying to fool? This is madness and causing harm and hurt to the people who loved this little girl more then anything.

I have seen all the times it is claimed Cindy lied. I think that is bogus. She never lied. I wonder if those people who are so set up on judging Cindy and George judge themselves with such scrutiny. If they did they would not be the types of people to be judging them. I hope they never have to be in the position to be judged publicly.

What can we do now for Caylee? What should we really be doing if it is to honor her alive or deceased? Should this not be what our discussion is about? Do we have such little faith in the law enforcement that has built this case that we need to solve it for them?

In this case I will not listen to another report that makes claims followed by
"suggests it was" "could indicate"...get my drift.
Also I REFUSE to watch video of the residence. This is sick and twisted IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties