Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i read this person said they saw this woman around 6 pm june 27th with the shovel. the problem i have with that is casey's car was alreadt seen in the amscot parking lot early june 27th when she was headed into work.

I agree, although it wouldn't hurt to check out the spot where the woman saw the young woman park a Pontiac, get a shovel out of the trunk and walk into woods, on the slight chance that the woman reporting it was in error on the date. If it was June 26th instead of June 27th, it could be important.

I don't think I have seen this asked and don't remember anyone talking about it, but if it has been just ignor and I'll seek the answer elsewhere.

What is the advantage to Casey to take the limited immunity deal?
Since the only thing it offers is that they cannot use anything she says against her, but PA can use any evidence they find, I really don't see the advantage. Even if she admits to murder and they can't use her statement, I would think the evidence they find would be good enough.

I often wondered the same thing....the limited immunity would just put more pressure on the state to PROVE the case since they can't use her words, but so what, with her words they can finalize their investigation and gather all the evidence she needs, so the limited immunity would be pointless to her. I think her silence puts much more pressure on LE and the state to have to find the evidence instead of her directing it. However, even if she did tell them something who knows if it would be the truth.

Something else that bothers me....the limited immunity, when it first came out, the kept saying that if she would just say it's an accident. Like they were "priming her" to make up a story. Make up stories she is good at, so wonder why doesn't she just up and say "yea, it was an accident"? I guess because the evidence would point away from that, who knows with her...:confused:

Leila,

If it's posted all over the net as the 27th at 6pm, and then they go back and say oooh maybe it was earlier. I don't think it would help much in court. jmo of course

edit to add: plus, the shovel is being said as borrowed on 18th of June and returned the same day.

Phew!
I have been trying to register and post for a couple weeks! - Finally, I am in!

Not really anything to say that hasn't already been said...I have followed the case since the beginning and read and watched every last bit of paperwork and footage.. I am so saddened and confused by this case! - Wish there was a way to make Casey talk (although I don't think she will, I think she will carry her secret to her grave!).

Also wanted to commend everyone here for their dedication, determination, wisdom and insight on this case! I am so impressed by the collective thoughts here!

(ok, back to regularly scheduled general discussion!) - Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard! :)

My point is WS does not want any think he has to say to be posted or discussed here. That's all.

HE didn't say anything. It was just on his site. What part of my last response did you not understand?

HE didn't say anything. It was just on his site. What part of my last response did you not understand?

We do not point people at his site, if posts include a link to his site they are flagged and removed by mods.

SNIP
Something else that bothers me....the limited immunity, when it first came out, the kept saying that if she would just say it's an accident. Like they were "priming her" to make up a story. Make up stories she is good at, so wonder why doesn't she just up and say "yea, it was an accident"? I guess because the evidence would point away from that, who knows with her...:confused:
Exactly, I have thought accident, but deep down inside it doesn't fit.

Not to change the subject - well okay it IS to change the subject - but neither web cam seems to be "updating" think they ar stuck again :(

We live in a society where we want instant gratification, I am the worst. In this case I think patience is going to be key. I hope the prosecutor and LE keep a lid on everything that they need to in order to hold accountable the person or persons responsible for Caylee's death and disappearance. In as much as I want to know everything right this second, in the best interest of justice for Caylee, I don't want to put pressure on LE for anything. JMHO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I dunno, I want so bad to believe it was an accident, but geez, why not call 911? I know she is "only" 22 but still, I just so bad want it to be an accident, yea, I am grasping! But I agree, it just doesn't fit :(

We do not point people at his site, if posts include a link to his site they are flagged and removed by mods.

I know that. I'm saying if someone posted this info on B's site not knowing he is a fraud they shouldn't be blamed.

Now if this same person also posted the info to a reputable site then the WS member should go look.

Why doens't anyone understand what I am saying?

Can you imagine being behind on house payments, your granddaughter is missing, and your daughter is the prime suspect? No wonder they are so nutty, anyone would be.

Yes I can certainly understand how they feel. I know the feeling of stress, but can't imagine it including the stress of loosing a grandchild.

Not to change the subject - well okay it IS to change the subject - but neither web cam seems to be "updating" think they ar stuck again :(
I think it will be a dead issue tomorrow, unless the Anthony's do something stupid to keep the media around. The news from now on will be the announcement of additional changes and then a few night spots with the players and then nothing until the trial IMHO.

I know that. I'm saying if someone posted this info on B's site not knowing he is a fraud they shouldn't be blamed.

Now if this same person also posted the info to a reputable site then the WS member should go look.

Why doens't anyone understand what I am saying?

Because some also believe that individual posts as other people as well, so the "info" is still from him. He controls all the content post on his site unlike here and other forums.

Snaps to Kimi for changing the subject!! lol

I agree. Even if it were an accident and then she freaked out and tried to hide it surely she would have broke down by now and said as much! - The whole thing is just too bizarre!

Quick, somebody email Fox, we need that!

I don't think they will drop the bomb yet or on Tues. LE has til NOV to charge her with further crimes. Once they charge her their clock starts running so why charge her now? She has a right to a speedy trial and there is alot LE doesn't know. Like how the child died! Was she murdered, die by accident or die by some horrible abuse like leaving her in a locked trunk or car? They have no way of knowing. The sad thing is, even if they find the bones, by this late date there wouldn't be anything left to find a cause of death unless her bones were broken or skull cracked or something. This is probably what Casey is hoping for. Keep her mouth shut and they won't have much evidence of anything and she will get off on low charges.

In most cases without a body they don't have a cause of death. They show motive. Scott Peterson sentenced to death with cause of death undetermined. Steven Sherer first degree murder conviction, no body, no decomp evidence, no murder weapon, time of death unknown, jury considers the withholding of the body an aggravating factor as it furthers the families pain.

Synopsis of 267 murder trials in cases with no body recovered.

http://www.nobodymurdercases.com/no_body.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member