Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your migraine, yike's those are terrible!
I don't think that the body was still in the car when GA picked it up from impound. I'm more wondering how much "material" could have been in there to support the lives of however many generations of flies.
PS....I love graphic......if ya want a better web site I'll send it along through PM. It is not for the faint hearted and I don't want to post it here.

Feel better soon!

Aaahhhhh gotcha. Very interesting don't know why I didn't think of that. Things would have to have been moved within a five day period if nothing to feed on....Trust me I am also a nurse and my kids like to look at some pretty gruesome things on the web...Nothing is too graphic - except eyes for some reason eyes bother me.:crazy:

Migraines are chronic now some days I can keep on going some days I can't WTH keep on truckin...

Leila,

Wonder why this person never went and checked that area, if they can't get anyone to listen? I would have and wow, a body...they would have something then, no?

In most cases without a body they don't have a cause of death. They show motive. Scott Peterson sentenced to death with cause of death undetermined. Steven Sherer first degree murder conviction, no body, no decomp evidence, no murder weapon, time of death unknown, jury considers the withholding of the body an aggravating factor as it furthers the families pain.

Synopsis of 267 murder trials in cases with no body recovered.

http://www.nobodymurdercases.com/no_body.pdf
Nice thank you, on my list to read.

I think Cindy truly believes Caylee is alive. Partially because she needs to or end up locked up in a mental ward, but largely because:

Casey says Caylee is alive
Casey does not seem to be upset like she would be if Caylee was dead.
Baez is saying he believes Casey and that Casey has a reason for handling thigs this way.

And now Baez is saying the tests are BS, that LE is not looking for Caylee, etc...

I think many of the wild things we hear from Cindy are things that have been said to her. Casey is obviously beyond caring about being cruel to her family, but Baez should have some sense of morality in not leading this woman to believe her grandchild is alive when Cindy is so clearly not mentally well at this time.

I agree with you. Cindy desperately wants to believe Caylee is alive and that Casey did not harm her and she's grasping on to any information that gives her hope. I don't know how Baez can do both, defend Casey as being innocent and not give false hope to Cindy, but there should be a way. It's horrible how he's playing with Cindy's mind and emotions.

I still stand by the principle that the WS member should have done her own verification if she really believed the post.
So much speculation and theory out there on this case, not to mention the lies...who knows what is fact and what is fiction. We don't even know for sure that the DNA was indeed Caylee's..we know the hair was...I guess but NO One has definitively said that Caylee is proven to be dead. Yes, they suspect she is dead, I do too for that matter but nothing is concrete here.
Sorry I didn't link to the site myself before posting here but regardless where the info was posted, and it was posted at one time, I just thought it could possibly be a lead.

Interesting reading here about DID, although I really don't like wikipedia as a reliable source. I thought the mention of epilepsy under symptoms was interesting as I had heard mentioned in a post that JG took Casey to the ER earlier this year during an epileptic episode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

She could be dissociative, she could be borderline with dissociative traits or she could be a plain old sociopath,,,I want to see that psych eval. myself. She is a quandary to many.

I'm sorry I'm confused I don't know what the woman pounding on door has to do with the 20 sq miles that TES searched? The video is of the search.

It has nothing to do with it, she was just referencing a different video to watch on another subject.

Aaahhhhh gotcha. Very interesting don't know why I didn't think of that. Things would have to have been moved within a five day period if nothing to feed on....Trust me I am also a nurse and my kids like to look at some pretty gruesome things on the web...Nothing is too graphic - except eyes for some reason eyes bother me.:crazy:

Migraines are chronic now some days I can keep on going some days I can't WTH keep on truckin...

Yes! Even with a migraine, you're good! This is just one of many time line issues that keep popping up for me. I know there is documentation for the tow on the 30th of June, but the flies and their larva are just driving me nuts.

http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

I don't know if any of you have listened to this, a girl called LP and was talking to him about the case and why he was going to revoke the bond/bail etc. There is a thread here on WS also. In this conversation LP is talking away and is giving out scenarios and one of those is maybe Caylee fell off of TL balcony. That was the first time I have heard that theory, I hadn't even heard that theory on WS, anyone else?

Sure would like to know who Rachael is talking to in the next call "August 29 Gettin Livid". She starts off saying "I just got finished watching Nancy Grace". Perhaps she is just recording herself, you all have to listen to this one too! Rachael's ex-boyfriend is a "sociopath".

Forgive me for not having read everything in depth today, but you guys move so fast!!!! Amazing!!! Anyway, even if Casey has epilsepy, that in no way explains or excuses our current situation. Regarding Caylee falling from a balcony or any other accident - hogwash.
You can bet if CA had epilepsy, Cindy would have used that with the press. Most likely, she had a seizure due to alcohol or drugs. We sure know epilepsy in this forum, right Jelly Bean!

Even if Casey said it was an accident, how could one believe her? She has no credibility, and her actions subsequent to Caylee missing certainly don't back up an "accident" theory.

She could be dissociative, she could be borderline with dissociative traits or she could be a plain old sociopath,,,I want to see that psych eval. myself. She is a quandary to many.

I bet that Psych evaluation would make our hair curl!

Sure would like to know who Rachael is talking to in the next call "August 29 Gettin Livid". She starts off saying "I just got finished watching Nancy Grace". Perhaps she is just recording herself, you all have to listen to this one too! Rachael's ex-boyfriend is a "sociopath".

I listened too. Like I said I sure hope she is a member...she's good. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member