Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess im in denial too .. i just cant see caylee as a dead body .. i know that is probably what happened .. but i cant feel that way about it i dont know why .. :(

Nah Zadari, not denial, just hopeful and prayful and wishing against all odds, there is a difference......her mom is in denial....

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/life_cycle.htm

I think this will help you with your timeline. If the body was outside for even a very short amount of time eggs would have been already been laid before she was put in the trunk. By day four you have pupa which migrate away from the body and do not feed at this stage. The body could be removed from the trunk at this point and you would still end up with the fly life cycle going on in the trunk, ending up in the pizza which was possibly the same pizza purchased on the 19th. With the body gone this would be the only remaining food source in what has now become a closed environment.

They have the bag, they will know from the shedding of the maggots how many fly lifecycles have gone on in that trunk.

Thank you for that link! This link is for cadaver flies, that only feed on remains. I don't know that they would eat prepared food. But, you're right, LE has the bag and will be able determine what was done.

O/T, by the way.

Ok, I'll take this bait. Once. Only once. No, I do not believe that at all. In fact, it is my opinion that the people here are so good because they do their own verification. There is proof of that, with something akin to bibliographical references to statements.

My problem is that I, and I am not alone in this, respect the rules as set forth by WS. That's the bottom line. Respect. Of the rules. IMHO your posts have all seemed antagonistic. Again, IMHO.

On that note, I'm done. Thanks other WS'ers, for listening.
Just because I don't insert smiley faces after everything I say doesn't mean I am antagonistic. My whole point is in alignment with yours and yet for some reason you are clapping at an irrelevant point as if that proves something.

Okay, let's see if this gets any nibbles. In the 911 calls, Cindy states the date Caylee was last seen was June 9, 2008. George mentions it later. Casey emphasizes Blanchard Park to her brother, Lee. Nichole was murdered in Blanchard Park on June 10th. Were these veiled references to the death in the park?

As was suggested earlier, google is your friend and I would advise anyone who has questions about the BDreams article that they google this and read the good the bad and the ugly.

Without a hospital report I am not accepting that she had a seizure at all. Either another lie completely, or Casey pretending to have had one to get Jesse to come running.

I'm sure that any and all medical records available for Casey have been requested by the State.

I am curious to hear about the 2 psych evals she had in jail prior to being bonded out.

It's hard to diagnose as many disorders aren't "textbook" cases and many have more than one diagnoses ie. GAD and OCD or Schitzophrenia and OCD. I realize that DID is highly controversial. There was a case here of a young man with DID and BPD who was responsible for his son's death. Sadly it was intentional and very traumatic.

Yikes. I have a dgtr with borderline with did characteristics - manageable at present thank whatever supreme being you believe in. She would never hurt her son but it was a long hard road to travel when she was a teenager.

I'm sure that any and all medical records available for Casey have been requested by the State.

I am curious to hear about the 2 psych evals she had in jail prior to being bonded out.

You will never hear about them. They are privileged and cannot be made public.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/life_cycle.htm

I think this will help you with your timeline. If the body was outside for even a very short amount of time eggs would have been already been laid before she was put in the trunk. By day four you have pupa which migrate away from the body and do not feed at this stage. The body could be removed from the trunk at this point and you would still end up with the fly life cycle going on in the trunk, ending up in the pizza which was possibly the same pizza purchased on the 19th. With the body gone this would be the only remaining food source in what has now become a closed environment.

They have the bag, they will know from the shedding of the maggots how many fly lifecycles have gone on in that trunk.

Excellent info, thank you. I wasn't sure if they had the bag from the car.

Okay, let's see if this gets any nibbles. In the 911 calls, Cindy states the date Caylee was last seen was June 9, 2008. George mentions it later. Casey emphasizes Blanchard Park to her brother, Lee. Nichole was murdered in Blanchard Park on June 10th. Were these veiled references to the death in the park?

Not real sure what you are asking, because after the pic of Caylee and her great granddad came out CA changed the date she last saw Caylee....

Sorry to hear about your migraine, yike's those are terrible!
I don't think that the body was still in the car when GA picked it up from impound. I'm more wondering how much "material" could have been in there to support the lives of however many generations of flies.
PS....I love graphic......if ya want a better web site I'll send it along through PM. It is not for the faint hearted and I don't want to post it here.

Feel better soon!
I love graphic too.:crazy: Nothing much phases me.

Ok I am a nurse too, and nothing is too gross for me either.Will you pm me the site, if it's too graphic to link here?
TIA.

What did she say about Blanchard Park? That she took Caylee there? I think this was Casey quick thinking CYA.

Also, didn't Cindy change her story to Father's Day? the 14th?

IDK

Ever since reading that thread, that's exactly what I've wondered. If it had been me, I would have returned to the area along 417 and found a place off the road to park, and would have tried to reconstruct exactly where I saw the young woman, car, and shovel. Then I'd check the area out. It probably wouldn't take more than a half-hour to an hour. If nothing found, what I saw was something innocent. But, if I found something I'd be calling 911 immediately.

This person states in their post that they didn't want to destroy a possible crime scene- which to me makes sense, or I think is at least a valid reason for not going trapsing through the woods where they saw the girl in the pontiac.

It's hard to diagnose as many disorders aren't "textbook" cases and many have more than one diagnoses ie. GAD and OCD or Schitzophrenia and OCD. I realize that DID is highly controversial. There was a case here of a young man with DID and BPD who was responsible for his son's death. Sadly it was intentional and very traumatic.

What is DID? (I understood the others.)

Sure could be. The first 911 call though, I believe Cindy first said June 7th, Casey has 31 days and by the time LE arrives, the date was the 9th.

Are ya thinkin' that Cindy had a scenario in mind?

Talking about seizures reminded me of something that happened to me a few years ago. When I had my first episode of Transvers Myelitis and taking pain killers and on streoids, I would experience episodes of amnesia. They would last anywhere from minutes to 24 hours. I had absolutely no memory during those times. Until this day those times are a blank. Maybe Casey had a reaction to some chemicals she was taking and really doesn't remember? I don't think this is the case but I can't reconcile her lack of emotion. Besides I would have broke.

Does anyone know if or when the results of Casey's drug and alcohol test from when she was first arrested will be released??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member