Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the limited immunity deal:

- if Casey takes it and lies it will not look good for her

- if Casey takes it and tells the truth she will most likely incriminate herself and maybe someone else, or others

- if Casey doesn't take it it will not look good for her

Therefore, this deal can only be good for LE.

Right?

Thanks,
DA

My thoughts on the limited immunity deal:

- if Casey takes it and lies it will not look good for her

- if Casey takes it and tells the truth she will most likely incriminate herself and maybe someone else, or others

- if Casey doesn't take it it will not look good for her

Therefore, this deal can only be good for LE.

Right?

Thanks,
DA

That's about how I see it too....good for LE and poor little Caylee, I want her "home" and to be able to RIP....

Gotcha....things that make ya go hmmmmm

I'm looking at what was in the backdrop of their lives at the time. What snippits of information were their minds handling and Blanchard Park and death were linked at the time. If they knew or suspected Caylee's death by the time the 911 calls were made and statements given, then the unconscious linking of death and Blanchard Park might have surfaced as a wrong date of June 7 - 10 time frame.

IMO, Having a mental disorder doesn't make someone more prone to cause harm to a family member. My heart goes out to you surviving her teen years. My oldest DD is Bi-polar with ADHD and bringing her to adulthood challenging.

Sorry OT my other dtr is ADHD. It's a miracle we all survived.:crazy:

LE is convinced that Caylee was never kidnapped. They won't release a sketch, because they don't want citizens off on wild goose chases and they don't want their telephones flooded with tips about meaningless sightings of non-existent kidnappers that exist only in the wild imaginations of the Anthony family. LE probably ruled out the kidnapping theory immediately.

I don't there is a sketch to release. Remember Casey stopped talking to them right after her arrest, she doesn't trust LE, she wanted to talk to the FBI, until they got there, and then she didn't want to talk to them either.

OOOOOOOOOOhhh I hadn't even thought of hypnosis. That is a very interesting question.

Ditto. I know someone who did something horrendous. Everyone knew it, but by the time LE got involved (interestingly enough, it was about 3-4 weeks after the fact), she had "told herself" how it actually happened so much that she had completely re-invented that day, and now believed her version to be reality.

But Casey probably wouldn't ever agree to hypnosis. With all the lies she's told, God only knows what else she would reveal from the past 20 years.

Her attorney would never allow it.

True. And also if she is that sick, she may have ingrained her lies into her subconscious mind and she would say the same things under hypnosis. JMO
I do know from personal experience that when the mind really doesn't want to acknowledge something, it will go to amazing lengths not to have to face it.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/index.htm

Cadaver flies?

The link I provided was specific to maggots and human decomposition so that is the only thing they explain, is how the fly lifecycle relates to human decomposition. The flies in the trunk would have most likely been blowflies, the common ones that show up in dog feces, or in garbage that has not been sealed.

Here is the link that you first posted, which is awesome!
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/corpse_fauna/flies/life_cycle.htm

I hear what you're saying about different flies and even other insects and when they arrive.

I wish I was smart enough to figure out what dates to attribute to leaving the car at Amscot, when the body was in there and for how long. How much do the insects need for feeding to support however many life cycles......that's all! Thank you for the two links though, they're going in my file!

I don't there is a sketch to release. Remember Casey stopped talking to them right after her arrest, she doesn't trust LE, she wanted to talk to the FBI, until they got there, and then she didn't want to talk to them either.

Casey assisted them in making a sketch, which was never released, same with the woman that thought she saw Caylee on the plane. It's in the documents.

Using the 16th as egg laying day, you would have new flies on the 7th, laying eggs on the 9th, new batch of maggots would be present and doing their thing on the 15th when the trunk was opened.

Yousa!!Bingo!!Eureka well I don't have it but you do!! Oh golly..I can't wait for the trial I know Curb my enthusiasm. Sorry don't mean to offend anyone. I was trying to imagine moving the body with any kind of obvious activity going on - let alone the smell. Yuck. Sorry, don't mean to be so graphic. Returning to lurk.

Using the 16th as egg laying day, you would have new flies on the 7th, laying eggs on the 9th, new batch of maggots would be present and doing their thing on the 15th when the trunk was opened.

And there it is! Thanks for that!

I'm looking at what was in the backdrop of their lives at the time. What snippits of information were their minds handling and Blanchard Park and death were linked at the time. If they knew or suspected Caylee's death by the time the 911 calls were made and statements given, then the unconscious linking of death and Blanchard Park might have surfaced as a wrong date of June 7 - 10 time frame.

Casey is very aware of the killing at that park and I think she planned to weave it into her story. She mentions having her phone there to Lee, she tells the police that her mom was concerned about her jogging down there after that happened. The victim in that case her car was recovered with her purse sitting in the passenger seat. Sound familiar? I think Casey may have dropped her phone there on purpose, and planned to ditch her car that is covered in evidence that Caylee is dead in the same area, and dissappear making herself look like the victim of foul play. She either ran out of gas before she could get there, or as with most things in her life she got distracted by some guy's, well by Tony and didn't follow through with the dissappearing part and got drug home by Cindy before she could get back to it.

Sorry OT my other dtr is ADHD. It's a miracle we all survived.:crazy:

Holy canoli. We're going to have to PM sometime. I have a stepdaugher that her father and I believe has ODD. The closest thing to a "diagnosis" we can get is "ADD" and "Pervasive Developmental Disorder". This whole Casey thing really kind of scares the crap out of me, because I see this 12-year-old doing a lot of the same patterns. She can be caught doing something, you question her about it, and she will say, "I'm not doing it." That story about Casey walking the dog and blatantly lying to her neighbor as a kid hit a little too close to home for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner